Telecom Regulatory Authority of India has proclaimed a job notification titled as TRAI Recruitment 2016. For the engagement of Joint Advisor in the field of Media, organization intends to invite applications from capable, competent and hard working personnels. Aspirants who think that they are eligible can quickly apply against TRAI Jobs. Applying candidates are suggested to ensure the eligibility criteria by accessing through online mode to its Notification. Willing candidates can get all updates in regard to as TRAI Recruitment 2017 by staying with us on our web portal.
Job searchers who are searching for other relevant information regarding Telecom Regulatory Authority of India Recruitment can take a look on below mentioned page which is well equipped by expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name of Post:
Joint Advisor (Media)
- Aspirants must have possessed a Degree in the field of Humanities, Liberal Arts, Law, Management, Engineering, Accountancy, Commerce, Consumer Affairs, Science from a recognized university or institute.
- Appliers should have work experience in media, PR Department, for development of media outputs highlighting the organization activities along with experience in handling Social media platform.
Must Check This Job Option: Graduate Jobs
Restrictions on Age:
- Age of candidates applying against TRAI Recruitment should not exceed 56 years as on closing date of receipt of application.
- Age relaxation will be provided to deserving aspirants as according to terms and policies of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India.
- Aspirants that get appointed for required vacancy of Joint Advisor will get consolidated with Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000/- also with Rs.8700/- as Grade Pay.
- Contenders will also get other benefits and allowances such as DA, HRA, etc as per govt rules.
Selection of applying job hunters will be made on the basis of their performance in interview that will be strictly supervised by expert officials of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India.
Have A Look On Below Stated Links:
Steps to fill TRAI Application Form:
- Go to official website of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India that is www.trai.gov.in.
- Once you reach the homepage, you required to hit on “Notifications” tab which is located in menu bar at top of homepage and then on “Vacancies”.
- A new window will open up showing this link “Filling up of the post of Joint Advisor in Level 13 in the Pay Matrix [Pre-revised PB-4 Rs. 37400-67000+ GP Rs. 8700] in TRAI [HQ], New Delhi on deputation on foreign service terms”.
- Aspirants need to hit on this link. On hitting this link, again a new window will appear viewing another link.
- Now, candidates have to hit on “To View Vacancies Details in PDF Format (“Vacancy”) (2MB)” link.
- Go through notification with care.
- Then, come back on previous page and press on “Format of Application” link.
- Fill downloaded application form with required details in correct manner.
- Also, attach relevant documents and certificates also with a passport size photograph.
- At last, send it to the address stated below in an envelope super scripted on top by “Name of Post Applied For………………..”
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Senior Analysis Officer (A&P),
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
Mahanagar Door Sanchar Bhawan,
J.L. Nehru Marg (Previous Minto Street),
Subsequent to Zakir Hussain School, New Delhi-110002
Get More: Delhi Jobs
Deadline for submitting application forms: 14th October 2016.
Candidates can go through the below mentioned notification to avail other additional details. Interested candidates who wish to acquire upcoming information regarding TRAI Recruitment 2017 can build a strong link with our web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
TRAI Recruitment Notification 2016: Download PDF File
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|