TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has issued a job advertisement for TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment. TN TRB is going to recruitment applicants to fill up available 1058 posts of Lecturers (Engineering / Non- Engineering) in Government Polytechnic Colleges for the year 2017-2018. Eligible and interested aspirants may apply for TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2017 before 07-07-2017.
This Page Contains
|TRB Tamilnadu Vacancy||Requirements For TN Lecturer Jobs|
|Salary Scale||Application Fee|
|Enrollment Process||Steps To Apply Online|
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has all set to conduct written test for TN TRB Recruitment on 13-08-2017. For more details about TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2017–2018, you may need to go through this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Must have a glance…
TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment
TRB Tamilnadu Vacancies:
Lecturer Jobs’ Description as shown below:
|Sr. No.||Discipline Wise||Total Vacancy|
|3||Electrical & Electronics||91|
|4||Electronics & Communications||118|
|5||Instrumentation & Control||03|
|15||Modern Office Practice||17|
Required Education Qualification:
For TRB Tamilnadu Lecturer Recruitment, applicants must have following qualification as per your stream:
- For Engineering subjects: Must have a first class Bachelor’s degree in the branch of Engineering relating to the post concerned.
- For non-Engineering subjects: Should have a first class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of study.
Find Out More: Engineering Jobs
Selected job seekers for TRB Tamilnadu Jobs will get pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 + A G P 5400/- per month which is offered by Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board.
- Applicants’ age for TRB Tamilnadu Lecturer Jobs should not be over 57 years as on 1-7-2017 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
- Age relaxation will be granted to those candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC category.
Contenders should need to pay Rs. 600/- (Rs.300/- for Reserved Category) only through online net banking /credit card / debit card.
From Here: TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment Notification
- Applicants will be getting selected on the basis of their qualifying marks in written exam followed by Awarding weightage marks during Certificate Verification.
- The written examination will consist of a single paper of 3 hours duration with 150 MCQs and scheme of exam as provided below.
|Subjects||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
Read More On: TN TRB Syllabus
How To Apply For TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment?
- First of all, applicants will have to open official website of Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board that is trb.tn.nic.in
- On homepage, you may select “Direct Recruitment of Lecturers (Engineering / Non-Engineering) in Govt.Polytechnic Colleges 2017 – 18 – Please click here Notification,Syllabus and Apply Online form” link.
- Then select “Press here for Notification and NOTIFICATION – ENGLISH” link from next opened page.
- Read entire details very carefully and hit on “Pres here – Online Application form for Lecturers (Engineering / Non-Engineering)” link.
- Must fill online application form with required information and attach digital images of passport size photograph and signature in provided space.
- After that, hit on “Submit” button to record entire details and get print out of filled application form for future need.
Hit Here To: Apply Online
|Last date for Submit the Online Application Form||07-07-2017|
|Date of Written Examination||13-08-2017|
Candidates may open this Official Link to know more about TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2017 – 2018. Stay tuned with us on www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest update about the same.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Employment News- New Updates|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|