TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment
Teachers Recruitment Board TamilNadu has circulated an employment advertisement as TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016. Organization has invited application from energetic aspirants to fill up 192 vacant positions of Assistant Professors (Engineering / Non Engineering) in various fields such as Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engg., E.E.E, E.C.E and others stated below. Candidates may acquire further updates regarding TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2017 through this page.
Aspirants who are going to apply for Tamilnadu TRB Lecturer Recruitment are needed to submit their application form before the last date that is 07th of September 2016. Appliers are needed to scroll this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gain more details against the said posts.
TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment
|Post Name – Assistant Professors (Engineering / Non Engineering)|
|Discipline||No. of Position|
|Computer Science Engg||19|
|Assistant Professor (Engineering)||B.E. or B.Tech and M.E. or M.Tech. in the relevant Branch of Engineering|
|Assistant Professor (Non-Engineering Subjects)||Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with good academic record|
Hit Below For More Job Opportunities:
Candidates should not above than 57 years of age as on 01st of July 2016. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved community candidates as per the rules and regulation of organization.
- Applicants applying for TRB Tamilnadu Jobs have to pay examination fee of Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) for all the candidates except SC/ST and Differently Abled candidates.
- Aspirants who belong to SC/ST and Differently Abled community have to pay examination fee of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only).
- The fee would be deposited by candidates in any Branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA / INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK using only the prescribed challan attached with the prospectus. Payment of examination fees in any other method will not be accepted.
Must Read: How to Deposit Fee Through Bank Challan Form
Candidates who are appointed for the said post will get impressive and attractive pay scale of Rs.15, 600 – 39,100/- + AGP. Rs 6000 /- per month.
Appointment of candidates for TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Examination or interview which would be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
Scheme of Examination:
|Main Subject||Part A||1 mark question: 100||100 Marks|
|Part B||2 mark question: 40||80 Marks|
|General Knowledge||1 mark question: 10||10 Marks|
|Total questions : 150||190 Marks|
Exam Center and Code:
|Exam Center Code||District|
Process to Apply for TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment:
- Candidates who are applying have to open the official web site of organization first that is www.trb.tn.nic.in
- There after you need to hit on “Direct Recruitment of Assistant Professor in Government Engineering Colleges 2013 – 14 Click here Addendum Notified and New Prospectus” at the home page.
- Now you need to press suitable link regarding the post you applying for and read the notification carefully and completely.
- After reading the advertisement you are required to collect Application Form along with Prospectus in person from the Office of the Chief Educational Officers of all 32 Districts in Tamilnadu on payment of 100/- (Rupees One hundred only) in cash.
- Then you have to fill the application form in an appropriate manner with complete details and attach all the self attested documents with it.
- At last you have to submit the filled-in application forms at the Office of the Chief Educational Officer concerned on or before 07th of September 2016 up to 5.00 P.M.
You Can Check Here the Impressive Resume Format
- Commencement of Sale of Application: 17th of August 2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 07th of September 2016
- Tentative Date of Written Examination: 22nd of October 2016
Candidates applying for TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016 may acquire further detail through Official Link. You can gain latest upcoming notification through our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com regarding TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2017.
TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment
Teachers Recruitment Board has proclaimed a job notification regarding TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment. Organization has decided to appoint eligible candidates for 272 Lecturer positions (Senior Lecturers, Lecturers, and Junior Lecturers). Applications has invited from interested candidates for said positions. Applicants who want to get job in this organization may grasp this opportunity by applying for TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016 before the last date which in stated below.
Willing candidates may apply for TRB Tamilnadu Jobs by submitting the application form before the last date which is 30th July 2016. Applicants may attain the complete detail regarding Teachers Recruitment Board Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Vacancies and pay scale:
|Name of the post||No of the post||Pay scale|
|Senior Lecturers||38||Rs. 15600/ to Rs.39100/ +GP Rs. 5700/|
|Lecturers||166||Rs. 9300/to Rs.34800/+GP Rs. 4800/|
|Junior Lecturers||68||Rs.9300/ to Rs.34800/+ GP Rs. 4600/|
Applicants applying for TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment should possessed Masters Degree, M.Ed Degree from any recognized University with good education record.
The maximum age of applying candidates for said position should be 52 years as on 30th July 2016.
Applicants who are applying for TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment they will have to pay application fee of Rs 50/-.
Candidates who want to appear written exam they will have to pay Rs 500.- as an examination fee and the candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC category they will have to pay Rs 250/-.
Selection process for TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment will be made on the basis of written exam so the candidates must be prepared for written exam that will be conducted by the Teachers Recruitment Board committee.
Read Below Shared Links For Written Exam:
How To Apply For TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment?
- Applicants need to visit the official website of Teachers Recruitment Board that is trb.tn.nic.in
- On the home page you need to select the “Direct Recruitment of Senior Lecturer / Lecturer / Junior Lecturer – SCERT 2016 Click here Notification”
- Now the advertisement will be opened on your computer screen you have to raed the completed advertisement carefully.
- Then you need to download the application form.
- After that will the application form in correct manner with necessary details.
- After filling the advertisement you need to attach copies if essential documents like qualification certificate, experience certificate, caste certificate, birth certificate etc.
- After than keep it in an envelope and super scribed with “application for the post……..”
- At last you have to send the application form in a below mentioned address.
Chief Educational Officer,
Teachers Recruitment Board,
Chennai – 600 006
Hit here: Chennai Jobs
- Last date for submission of application form: 30th July 2016
- Written exam will be held on: 17th September 2016
Check Related Links Below:
Candidates may gain further information regarding TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016 through official notification link which is provided below. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get recruitment updates.
Hit Here: TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment Notification
You May Also Like To Check This Section