Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Tripura has invited Tripura Scholarship Form from students of General/SC/ST categories. Applicants may apply for NEC Merit Tripura Scheme by filling application form after checking all applying dates.
Applicant applying for Tripura Scholarship 2018-19 must be permanent resident of Tripura. Those who pass diploma/degree/PG/M.Phil and PhD courses may apply for NEC Merit Scholarship Tripura Scheme.
Tripura NEC Merit Scheme 2018:
Those students who belong to general/SC/ST category may apply for Tripura NEC Merit Scheme by filling Tripura Scholarship Online Application Form latest by 31.03.2018. Ensure eligibility norms prior applying.
Those applying for Scholarship Scheme must not be in receipt of any other financial assistance from other sources. To get more details about NEC Merit Scholarship Tripura, have a look on below of page prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Eligibility for Tripura NEC Merit Scheme Scholarship 2018:
To be eligible for Tripura 2018 Scholarship, an applicant must be –
- Permanent resident of Tripura.
- Students must scored at least 70% marks (for general) and 60% marks (for SC and ST candidates) in the last qualifying examination for diploma/degree/PG/M.Phil and PhD courses.
- The annual family income must not exceed Rs. 4.5 Lakhs from all sources.
- You must not be in receipt of any other financial aids from other sources.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Award Details for Tripura NEC Merit Scholarship 2018:
Those who get shortlisted under Tripura NEC 2018 Merit Scheme will receive stipend as listed here.
- For diploma level course – Rs. 20,000 per annum.
- For degree level course – Rs. 22,000 per annum.
- For PG courses – Rs. 25,000 per annum.
- For M.Phil/PhD – Rs. 30,000 per annum.
Selection criteria for Tripura NEC Scholarship:
Assortment of students for Tripura NEC Merit 2018 Scholarship is based on merit list prepared. You may apply for NEC Scholarship for financial assistance for studies.
Documents required for Tripura NEC Scholarship Scheme:
- Permanent residence certificate
- Recommendation by the Head of Institution
- Undertaking for not availing any other scholarship
- Marksheets of qualifying examination
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Aadhar Card/first page of bank passbook/PAN card/Email id/Ration Card/Birth Certificate etc.
Check This: How To Apply For Education Loan
How to fill Tripura Scholarship Form 2018-19?
Those willing to apply for Tripura NEC Merit Scheme may follow steps as prescribed here.
Step 1: Registration for Tripura scholarship.in:
- Visit official portal of organization i.e. scholarships.gov.in
- Hit on ‘state Schemes’ head. Move under ‘Tripura’ section.
- You may press on ‘Guidelines’ link in front of ‘NEC Merit Scholarship Tripura’ head.
- Students may read all instructions carefully from it.
- Move back to previous page, hit on ‘Apply’ link.
- Press on ‘New User/Register’ link in case you are a new user.
- Guidelines for Registration on National Scholarship Portal will appear facing you.
- After reading all details, press on ‘Continue’ Option.
- Fill all details in Registration form as required.
- After the completion of registration procedure, a unique Application id will be generated.
- This Application id and password will also be sent to your registered mobile number as text message.
- New users are required to log in by entering their application ID, password and captcha code.
Step 2: Tripura University Online Scholarship:
- You have to use Application id and password to login on NSP 2.0 portal.
- Aspirants are required to change the password after login and save it for future use.
- You will be directed to a customized dashboard where you will be able to apply for Tripura NEC Merit Scholarship.
Step 3: Tripura University Scholarship Form 2018:
- In the dashboard, you are required apply for Scholarship Scheme by pressing the link of ‘Application form’ or ‘Apply’ button.
- Put required details in appropriate manner and submit it by pressing on link.
The login id and password to log into NSP portal will be the Application Id and DOB respectively, applicants must change your password at the time of first login for security need.
Tripura Scholarship Dates 2018:
Last date to apply: 31.03.2018
All details about Tripura Scholarship 2018-19 are well listed on this page. Stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates concerning exam form.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|How To Get A College Scholarship?||Manner To Apply For Scholarship|
|List Of Scholarship In India||What To Do After Graduation?|
|Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan||How to Deposit Fee Online|
|UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India||Best Career Options|