TS EAMCET Counselling
Know your seat status! Students who are searching for TS EAMCET Counselling 2017 may acquire all details here. Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test was conducted on state level by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad on behalf of Council of Higher Education. All the applicants, who have qualified the exam, may know Seat Allotment and date process by scrolling down to the page.
applicants, who have shortlisted in cut off list, need to appear in counseling which will be held on scheduled date along with all required documents as mentioned below. Visitors are advised to bring original and Xerox of all certificates. Applicants, who are interested to know more about TS EAMCET Seat Allotment, may scroll down this web page which is well created for you by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
TS EAMCET Counselling
The process of seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit basis and reservation. Candidates will choose colleges and branches that are available at the day of counseling.
Aspirants, who are applying for counselling, have to pay counselling fees of Rs.800/- (For OC / BC) and Rs.400/- (for SC / ST) by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
Steps of Counselling Procedure
- First of all applicants need to visit to the help line Centers for the certificate verification process.
- Finally university released schedule for students with date and time. You may attend the counseling on scheduled date.
- Candidates must have of required documents as framed above at the time of counseling.
- You are advised to bring Xerox and original of all documents.
- After verification of documents you will be called in counseling hall here you will be given a chance to select college you want to join.
Requirement of Documents for Counselling: Check Here
Here we are providing all the details about above mentioned process to better understand how this university conducts counseling for admission:-
Candidates, who have been shortlisted through written exam, need to visit to the help line centre with below stated original documents and Xerox copies of it.
- 12th or equivalent exam mark sheet and passing certificate
- 10th or equivalent exam mark sheet and passing certificate
- Transfer certificate
- TS EAMCET Rank card
- TS EAMCET Hall ticket
- Residence certificate of either of parents
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Caster certificate issued by competent authority
- PH / CAP / NCC / Sports / Minority certificates (if applicable)
Must Check: List of Universities In India
TS EAMCET Counselling schedule?
|Notification release||Last week of February 2017|
|Application form release||Last week of February 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form (without late fee)||Last week of March 2017|
|Corrections in application form||First week of April to Second week of April 2017|
|Hall ticket available||Last week of April 2017|
|Exam date||First week of May 2017|
|Result announcement||Last week of May 2017|
Contenders may visit to the Official Link for obtaining more details about TS EAMCET Counselling 2016. For acquiring latest updates related to TS EAMCET Counselling 2017, you need to keep visiting to the same web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com). you can bookmark this page using ctrl + d key.
Candidates can also stay in touch with us through Google Plus and acquire more details such as admission, result, admit card, recruitment etc related to this university.