Name Of Posts
|Last Date To Apply|
|Assistant General Manager||15/03/2017|
Check Out Latest TSCAB Jobs..! Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited has released latest openings regarding TSCAB Recruitment. Eligible and talented aspirants may send application form to apply for vacant positions of Assistant General Manager (AGM). For further details concerning TSCAB Recruitment 2017 you have to read this page carefully.
Content of This Page Include:
|TSCAB Vacancy||Procedure to apply for TSCAB Recruitment|
|Qualification Required||Application Fee|
|Salary Detail||Age Limit|
|Selection process||Last Date|
Willing applicants, who are planning to apply for Telangana Hyderabad, may send their application form through online mode on or before the closing date that is 15-03-2017. For further details relating to Telangana State recruitment contenders have to read this web page till bottom which is well framed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Assistant General Manager
Aspirant should process MBA/ B.Tech/ B.E/ Chartered Accountant from ICAI in concerned stream from a recognized University or Institute.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Avail Now Latest: MBA Jobs
- The age limit of applying candidates must be above 26 years and below 50 years of age as on 01st January 2017.
- Relaxation in age limit will be given to those candidates who belong to reserved category as per the rules and regulations made of organization.
Aspirants who will be recruited will be provided an attractive and satisfactory amount as a monthly salary by the administration.
Download PDF: TSCAB Recruitment Notification
Applicant need to pay Application Fee through online mode for Telangana State jobs-
- SC/ ST/ PC/ EXS- Rs.200/-
- OBC/ General Candidate- Rs.1000/-
Contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview/ Online Test/Examination that is organized by the selection panel of the organization.
Check Easy Tips for Preparation –
Exam Scheme of Online Test/ Examination:
|Name of Test (Objective)||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||25||25||Composite time of 2 hours.|
|Test of English Language||25||25|
|Test of Banking & General Awareness||50||50|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||25||25|
Procedure to Apply for TSCAB Recruitment:
- First of all, you need to go through official web portal that is www.tscab.org
- Then on the home page you have to hit the Recruitments” tab which is given on the page
- After that list of various openings in colleges will appear from that list you have to hit the link “Press Here for Detailed Notification for Recruitment to the Posts of Assistant General Manager”.
- And then detailed notification in PDF form will appear, read that notification carefully.
- And then after reading that you have to fill online application form and fill all required details in it as applicable.
- Now upload required testimonials along with it.
- At last “submit” the application form and take a print out of it for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submitting Online Applications||15-03-2017|
|Closing Date for Paying Application fee|
|Date for Online Test (Tentative)||March/April 2017|
Applicants may attain further information against TSCAB Recruitment 2017 by going through this Official Notification. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gain latest updates.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
AIPVT Application Form 2017–2018 vci.nic.in Online Notification Exam Date
Osmania University Results 2017 – Check @osmania.ac.in BA/BCOM/BSC Result
Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment 2017 – agricoop.nic.in Latest Jobs Advt
MUHS Nashik Recruitment 2017 – muhs.ac.in Professor Jobs Application Form
Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited has circulated a vacancy advertisement as TSCAB Recruitment. To fill 96 vacant posts of Manager/ Staff Assistant, application forms are invited through online mode. Interested applier can apply for TSCAB Recruitment 2017 by following the necessary steps as structure below.
Appliers who wish to apply for TSCAB Jobs, they must submit an online application form in the same manner as mentioned in the advertisement and it must be submit before the closing date that is mentioned below. All the contenders can collect vital info on Telangana State recruitment; you need to scroll down this page which is well furnished by our self motivated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Manager Scale-I: 41 Posts
- Staff Assistant: 55 Posts
- Aspirant must possess Graduation Degree from recognized University or Institution with good academics marks.
- Also, candidates must be a local citizen of Telangana State with Proficiency in Telugu language.
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Restriction on Age:
Candidates applying for Telangana State jobs, their upper age must not more than 28 years as on 01-01-2017.
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled tribe Candidates||5 years|
|Backward Class Candidates||3 years|
|Physically Challenged – General Category Candidates||10 years|
|Physically Challenged – SC/ST Category Candidates||15 years|
|Physically Challenged – BC Category Candidates||13 years|
|Candidates who have been in continuous service in any Cooperative/Commercial Banks and joined its service before he/she attained 28 years||Upper age limit shall be relaxed to the extent of maximum period of 5 years of service subject to a maximum age of 50 years.|
Applicant need to pay Application Fee through online mode
- SC/ ST/ PC/ EXS (postage + process charges) Rs.100/-
- BC/ General (application + postage + bank charges) Rs.600/-
What you will be Get, If Recruited?
|Post Name||Per Month Salary|
|Manager Scale-I||Rs.23700/- to Rs. 42020/-|
|Staff Assistant||Rs.11765/- to Rs. 31540/-|
TSCAB Recruitment Advertisement:
Manager Scale-I: Official Notification
Staff Assistant: Official Notification
How I Can be Selected?
Selection Committee will take the decision on the performance given by contenders in Online Test/ exam/ interview.
Pattern of Exam:
|Sl. No||Name of Tests (objective)||No. of questions||Max. Marks||Total Time|
|1||Test of Reasoning||35||35||60 Minutes|
|2||Test of English language||30||30|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||35||35|
Quick Links To Crack Written Test/Interview:
Procedure to Apply for TSCAB Recruitment:
- Most eligible aspirants may go and open the official website of agency i.e. www.tscab.org
- Then you will reach the home page and then select the “Recruitments” tab
- Now a list of various recruitment notification will be appear and hit on “Press Here for Detailed Notification for Recruitment to the Posts of Manager Scale-I” link. OR “Hit Here for Detailed Notification for Recruitment to the Posts of Staff Assistant” link
- Now read the appeared instruction page and ensure the eligibility.
- After reading satisfied applicants must select “Hit Here for Online Registration for Recruitment to the Posts of Manager Scale-I” OR “Hit Here For Online Registration For Recruitment To The Posts Of Staff Assistant” to fill online application form.
- Now fill Application Form and also upload relevant certificates/testimonials as prescribed in the notification.
- After this re-check the application form once again.
- At last, applicants should submit this filled application form by pressing “Submit” button.
- Take a print out and keep it safe for future optimize.
Look on The Important Dates:
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||Ongoing|
|Closure of registration of application||04-03-2017|
|Closure for editing application details||04-03-2017|
|Last date for printing your application||19-03-2017|
|Online Fee Payment||22-02-2017 to 04-03-2017|
Candidates must study the Official Notification who is going to apply for TSCAB Recruitment 2017 and must visit the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Latest Bank Jobs|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|
|Bank Exam Study Material||Bank Admit Card|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|