TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus
Download Free TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus from here along with the TSPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2018. With this intention of selecting willing candidates for Asst Commercial Tax Officer, Asst labor Officer and Executive Officer Grade-I, Senior Accountant, Senior Auditor and others Posts, Telangana State Public Service Commission will hold Group 2 Exam in month of August 2018.
Those applicants who are going to apply for upcoming TSPSC Group 2 2018 Exam they need to start their preparation from now onwards with the help of given below TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2018. Just scroll down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to download the Paper wise Topics given in TSPSC Group 2 New Syllabus 2018, TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus in Telugu.
Before going to prepare for written exam, the applicants need to check the TSPSC Group II Exam Pattern to get the details of respective exam. This Telangana PSC Group 2 Exam is conducted in three papers namely Paper I, Paper II and Paper III. The test will be conducted for a total of 675 marks. The detailed Telangana PSC Exam Pattern is listed here for the guidance of the candidates.
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus
TSPSC Group 2 Paper- I Syllabus
Group 2 Syllabus TSPSC for General Studies and General Abilities:
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana State.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues and Inclusive Policies.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
TSPSC Group 2 Paper- II Syllabus
Group 2 TSPSC Syllabus for Socio-Cultural History of India and Telangana:
- Salient features of Indus Valley Civilization: Society and Culture. -Early and Later Vedic Civilizations; Religious Movements in Sixth Century B.C. –Jainism and Buddhism. Socio, Cultural Contribution of Mauryas, Guptas, Pallavas, Chalukyas, Cholas Art and Architecture – Harsha and the Rajput Age
- The Advent of Islam and the Establishment of Delhi Sultanate-Socio, Cultural Conditions under the Sultanate –Sufi and Bhakti Movements
- The Mughals: Social and Cultural Conditions; Language, Literature, Art and Architecture. Rise of Marathas and their contribution to Culture; Socio-Cultural conditions in the Deccan under the Bahamanis and Vijayanagara – Literature, Art and Architecture
- Advent of Europeans: Rise and Expansion of British Rule: Socio-Cultural Policies – Cornwallis, Wellesley, William Bentinck, Dalhousie and others.
- The Rise of Socio-Religious Reform Movements in the Nineteenth Century. Social Protest Movements in India –Jotiba and Savithribai Phule, Ayyankali, Narayana Guru, Periyar Ramaswamy Naicker, Gandhi, Ambedkar etc.
- Socio-Cultural conditions in Ancient Telangana- Satavahanas, Ikshvakus, Vishnukundins, Mudigonda and Vemulawada Chalukyas. Religion, Language, Literature, Art and Architecture
- Medieval Telangana – Contribution of Kakatiyas, Rachakonda and Devarakonda Velamas, Qutub Shahis; Socio -Cultural developments: Emergence of Composite Culture. Fairs, Festivals, Moharram, Ursu, Jataras etc
- Foundation of AsafJahi Dynasty- from Nizam –ul- Mulk to Mir Osaman Ali Khan – SalarJung Reforms Social system and Social conditions-Jagirdars, Zamindars, Deshmuks, and Doras- Vetti and Bhagela system and position of Women.
- Rise of Socio-Cultural Movements in Telangana: Arya Samaj, Andhra Maha Sabha, Andhra Mahila Sabha, Adi-Hindu Movements, Literary and Library Movements. Tribal and Peasant Revolts: Ramji Gond, Kumaram Bheemu, and Telangana Peasant Armed Struggle – Police Action and the End of Nizam Rule
Check Post Wise: TSPSC Syllabus
TSPSC Group 2 Paper- III Syllabus
TSPSC Syllabus Group 2 for Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges:
- Growth and Development : Concepts of Growth and Development –Relationship between Growth and Development
- Measures of Economic Growth: National Income- Definition, Concepts and Methods of measuring National Income; Nominal and Real Income.
- Poverty and Unemployment : Concepts of Poverty – Income based Poverty and Non-Income based poverty ; Measurement of Poverty; Unemployment- Definition, Types of Unemployment
- Planning in Indian Economy : Objectives, Priorities, Strategies, and Achievements of Five year Plans – 12th FYP; Inclusive Growth – NITI Aayog
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus In English Economy and Development of Telangana:
- Telangana Economy in undivided Andhra .Pradesh (1956-2014)- Deprivations (Water (Bachavat Committee), Finances (Lalit, Bhargava, Wanchu Committees) and Employment( Jai Bharat Committee, Girgilan Committee) and Under Development.
- Land Reforms in Telangana : Abolition of Intermediaries: Zamindari, Jagirdari and Inamdari;Tenancy Reforms ;Land ceiling; Land alienation in Scheduled Areas
- Agriculture and Allied Sectors: Share of Agriculture and Allied sectors in GSDP; Distribution of land holdings; Dependence on Agriculture; Irrigation- Sources of Irrigation; Problems of Dry land Agriculture; Agricultural credit.
- Industry and Service Sectors: Industrial Development; Structure and Growth of Industry sector Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) sector; Industrial Infrastructure; Industrial Policy of Telangana; Structure and Growth of Service sector
Issues of Development and Change:
- Development Dynamics: Regional Inequalities in India – Social Inequalities – Caste, Ethnicity (tribe), Gender and Religion; Migration; Urbanisation.
- Development and Displacement: Land Acquisition Policy; Resettlement and Rehabilitation.
- Economic Reforms: Growth, Poverty and Inequalities – Social Development (education and health); Social Transformation; Social Security.
- Sustainable Development: Concept and Measurement; Sustainable Development Goals.
TSPSC Group 2 Paper- IV Syllabus
The Idea of Telangana (1948-1970):
- Historical Background: Telangana as a distinctive cultural unit in Hyderabad Princely State, its geographical, cultural, socio, political and economic features- people of Telagangana- castes, tribes, religion, arts, crafts, languages, dialects, fairs, festivals and important places in Telangana
- Administration in Hyderabad Princely State and Administrative Reforms of Salar Jung and Origins of the issue of Mulkis-Non-Mulkis; Employment and Civil Services Rules under Mir Osman Ali Khan, VII Nizam’s Farman of 1919 and Definition of Mulki – Establishment of Nizam’s Subjects League known as the Mulki League 1935 and its Significance;
- Merger of Hyderabad State into Indian Union in 1948- Employment policies under Military Rule and Vellodi,1948-52; Violation of Mulki-Rules and Its Implications.
- Hyderabad State in Independent India- Formation of Popular Ministry under Burgula Ramakrishna Rao and 1952 Mulki-Agitation; Demand for Employment of Local people and City College IncidentIts importance
- Justice Jagan Mohan Reddy Committee Report, 1953 – Initial debates and demand for Telangana State-Reasons for the Formation of States Reorganization Commission (SRC) under Fazal Ali in 1953-Main Provisions and Recommendations of SRC-Dr. B. R. Ambedkar’s views on SRC and smaller states.
- Formation of Andhra Pradesh, 1956: Gentlemen’s Agreement – its Provisions and Recommendations; Telangana Regional Committee, Composition,
- Functions and Perfomance -Violation of SafeguardsMigration from Coastal Andhra Region and its Consequences-Post-1970 development Scenario in Telangana-Agriculture, Irrigation, Power, Education, Employment, Medical and Health etc.
- Violation of Employment and Service Rules: Origins of Telangana Agitation- Protest in Kothagudem and other places, Fast unto Death by Ravindranath; 1969 Agitation for Separate Telangana. Role of Intellectuals, Students, Employees in Jai Telangana Movement
- Formation of Telangana Praja Samithi and Course of Movement – the Spread of Telangana Movement- Major Events, Leaders and Personalities- All Party Accord – Go 36 – Suppression of Telangana Movement and its Consequences-The Eight Point and Five-Point Formulas-Implications
Mobilization Phase (1971 -1990):
- Court Judgements on Mulki Rules- Jai Andhra Movement and its Consequences- Six Point Formula 1973, and its Provisions; Article 371-D, Presidential Order, 1975-Officers (Jayabharat Reddy) Committee Report- G.O. 610 (1985); its Provisions and Violation- Reaction and Representations of Telangana Employees
- Rise and Spread of Naxalite Movement, causes and consequences – Anti-Landlord Struggles in Jagityala-Siricilla, North Telangana; Rytu-Cooli Sanghams; Alienation of Tribal Lands and Adivasi Resistance- Jal, Jungle, and Zamin
- Rise of Regional Parties in 1980’s and Changes in the Political, Socio-Economic and Cultural fabric of Telangana- Notion of Telugu Jathi and suppression of Telangana identity- Expansion of new economy in Hyderabad and other parts of Telangana
- Real Estate, Contracts, Finance Companies; Film, Media and Entertainment Industry; Corporate Education and Hospitals etc; Dominant Culture and its implications for Telangana self respect, Dialect, Language and Culture
- Liberalization and Privatisation policies in 1990’s and their consequences – Emergence of regional disparities and imbalances in political power, administration, education, employment- Agrarian crisis and decline of Handicrafts in Telangana and its impact on Telangana Society and economy
- Quest for Telangana identity-intellectual discussions and debates- political and ideological efforts – Growth of popular unrest against regional disparities, discrimination and under development of Telangana
TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2018 Syllabus for Formation of Telangana State (1991-2014):
- Public awakening and Intellectual reaction against discrimination- formation of Civil society organisation, Articulation of separate Telanagana Identity; Initial organisations raised the issues of separate Telangana.
- Telangana Information Trust – Telangana Aikya Vedika, Bhuvanagiri Sabha – Telangana Jana Sabha, Telangana Maha Sabha – Warangal Decleration – Telangana Vidyarthula Vedika; etc., Efforts of Telangana Congress & BJP in highlighting the issue.
- Establishment of Telangana Rashtra Samithi in 2001, Political Realignment and Electoral Alliances in 2004 and later Phase of Telangana Movement – TRS in UPA- Girgliani Committee- Telangana Employees Joint Action Committee – Pranab Mukherjee Committee- 2009-Elections-AlliancesTelangana in Election Manifestos
- The agitation against Hyderabad as Free-zone – and Demand for separate Statehood- Fast-Unto-Death by K.Chandra Shekar Rao-Formation of Political Joint Action Committee (2009)
- Role of Political Parties-TRS, Congress, B.J.P., Left parties, T.D.P., M.I.M and other political parties such as Telangana Praja Front, Telangana United Front etc
- Dalit-Bahujan Sanghams and Grass roots Movement organisations – Other Joint Action Committees and popular protests- Suicides for the cause of Telangana
- Cultural Revivalism in Telangana, other symbolic expressions in Telangana Movement- Literary forms- performing arts and other cultural expressions- writers, poets, singers, intellectuals, Artists, Journalists, Students, Employees, Advocates, Doctors, NRIs, women, Civil society groups
- Organized and unorganised sectors, castes, communities and other social groups in transforming the agitation into a mass movement-Intensification of Movement, Forms of Protest and Major events: Sakalajanula Samme, Non-Cooperation Movement; Million March, etc
- Parliamentary Process; UPA Government’s stand on Telangana- All-Party Meeting- Anthony Committee- Statements on Telangana by Central Home Minister – Sri Krishna Committee Report and its Recommendations, AP Assembly and Parliamentary proceedings on Telangana
- Declaration of Telangana State in Parliament, Andhra Pradesh State Reorganization Act, 2014- Elections and victory of Telangana Rashtra Samithi and the first Government of Telangana State
Download From Here: Latest TSPSC Previous Papers with Answers
TSPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subject||Questions (Multiple Choice)||Maximum Marks|
Part – A Written Examination (Objective Type)
|Paper- I||General Studies And General Abilities||150||150|
|Paper-II||History, Polity And Society||150||150|
|Paper-III||Economy And Development||150||150|
|Paper-IV||Telangana Movement And State Formation||150||150|
PART – B Interview
Hit Here to Get: TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus PDF
TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2018 Details
Telangana State Public Service Commission will conduct the Group 2 Exam in the month of August 2018 with the purpose of hiring willing candidates for vacant positions of Asst Commercial Tax Officer, Asst labor Officer, Executive Officer Grade-I, Senior Accountant, Senior Auditor and others. Those applicants who wish to do Job under Telangana State Public Service Commission can apply against TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment by filling the application form on or before the end date and important dates will be intimated soon on official site of organization.
Those, job entrants who are going to apply for TSPSC Group 2 Vacancies are advised to start their preparation according to Group 2 TSPSC Syllabus In Telugu. Applicants are hereby notified that the exam is divided in four papers i.e. Paper I, II, III & IV. So, you know the marking scheme, you must have latest TSPSC Group II Exam Pattern. Go through the TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2018 In Telugu and prepare accordingly.
TSPSC Group 2 Study Material
- General Knowledge 2018: Manohar Pandey
- TNPSC General English Study Material Book for Group 2, 2A, 4 & VAO: V.V.K Subburaj
- TNPSC General English-English: Editorial Board
- Manual for TNPSC Examinations (General Studies): Groups 1, 2: M. Karthikeyan
- TNPSC Gr. I (Preliminary) Exam: V.V.K.Subburaj
- TNPSC Indhiya Arasiyalamaipu: V.V.K.Subburaj
- Quick General Knowledge 2017 with Current Affairs update: Disha Experts
Check Out More: PSC Exam Books For Preparation
Press the given official link to download the TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2018. If you have any query regarding Group 2 Syllabus TSPSC 2018, Group 2 Syllabus In Telugu TSPSC than you may write your views in the given below comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible or you can also log on to facebook and Google+. Bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl+D option for getting latest TSPSC Syllabus for Group 2.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|TSPSC Recruitment||TSPSC Group 2 Results|
|TSPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket||TSPSC AEE Question Paper|
|PSC Jobs||TSPSC Answer Key|
|TSPSC Gurukulam Syllabus||How to Manage Time during Exams|