A jobs notification has proclaimed by the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam that is titled as TTD Recruitment 2016. Candidates are inviting to attend walk-in-interview process to get recruited for the position of Chartered Accountant. You can get all latest updates regarding TTD recruitment 2017 from this page.
Aspirants who are appearing for the interview that will be held on 4th August 2016 at 11:00 am must bring their all relevant documents that are mentioned below. You can go through this page for further necessary information regarding TTD Jobs that will be provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of Posts:
Aspirants should be Chartered accountant (Inter) preferably with post graduation qualification in commerce and having experience in accounting at any reputed organization with good track records.
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
- Contenders who are applying for TTD Vacancy must be more than 18 years and less than 34 years as on 01.07.2016.
- Relaxation was given to BC, SC / ST candidates, of 5 years and for physically handicapped is 10 years and to other candidates as per the rules.
Job fighters who grab the opportunity and selected will receive Rs. 17,500/- per month as salary from the organization.
Selection Procedure For TTD Vacancies:
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance at the time of interview that will be conducted by recruitment committee of the organization to check the ability of the contenders.
- No TA or DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Quick Links For Interview:
How Can You Apply For TTD Recruitment?
If your want to apply faster and get full procedure of interview must follow the steps presented below:
- Contenders need to visit the official website of organization that is www.tirumala.org
- After that you need to select the “view” link in front of Walk-in-interview – Charted Accountant (Inter) Professionals – for the period of 1(one) Year on contract basis- Central Outsourcing Cell, TTD, Tirupati.
- Now that read the complete information carefully that is provided in the PDF format.
- Interested candidates need to prepare application form with all necessary information.
- Then attach all relevant documents like CV/resume/ updated bio-data etc with application form.
- After that bring application form at the time of interview at the venue mentioned below.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Venue for Walk-In-Interview:
At SVETA Building,
Opp. S.V. University,
Tirupati, Chittoor District, A.P
Walk-in interview will be held on: 4th August 2016 at 11:00 am.
Note: Aspirants can check the official notification displayed below to get further details. Candidates can also stay connected to www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal for upcoming information regarding TTD Recruitment 2017 and you can also follow us on facebook and Google plus.
Recruitment Notification: TTD Recruitment 2016
You May Also Like To Check This Section