Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam has depicted a job advertisement related to TTD Recruitment. To fill up the 41 vacancies of SGT/CareTaker/ Veda pundits, organization has planned to invites application form through online mode. Participants, who are willing to get jobs in Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam can, apply for TTD Recruitment 2017 by filling and submitting TTD Application Form which is available on the official website of organization. To apply for TTD Vacancies you just need to follow below mentioned steps.
This Page Includes:
|Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Vacancies||Salary structure for TTD Job Openings|
|Required qualification||Mode of hiring|
|Age criteria for Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Jobs Notification||How to apply|
Job seekers, who fulfill the requisite eligibility norms for Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Recruitment can apply by sending application on or before the last date that is given below in this page as per posts. Rest details about TTD Recruitment 2018 are well shaped in the below section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TTD Vacancy Details & Qualification for TTD Jobs
|Name of the Posts||No. of the Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Rigvedam (Sakala)||02||Must possess Kramantam/Ghanantam/Salakshana Ghanantam certificate in Rigvedam, Shuklayajurvedam, Krishnayajurveda (Taittiriya), Moolantam certificate in Krishnayajurveda (Maitrayneeya), Chandogyantam/Asthabramhanantam certificate in Samavedam (Kouthuma), Chandogyantam/Bramhanantam certificate in Samavedam (Jaiminiya) from recognized institute|
|Divyaprabandham||01||Must have a Nalayira Divyaprabandham certificate from recognized institute.|
|Chattada Srivaishnavagamam||01||Must possess a Pratisthantam certificate from recognized institute.|
|Krishnayajurveda Smartam||01||Must possess a Shodasa Karmantam from a recognized institute.|
|Sastra Pandit||03||A Pass in Post Graduate level examination in Sastra|
|Care takers||08||Must possess a certificate in Veda/Agama/Smarta from a recognized institute.|
|Secondary Grade Teachers||SGT||07||Intermediate Certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh and D.Ed. Certificate issued by the Director of Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh.|
|School Assistants||Hindi||05||Must Possess Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi as one of the full elective subject or Bachelor’s Degree in Oriental Language in Hindi (B.O.L.) or Praveena of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi prachar Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (B.A. Degree standard) or Post Graduate Degree in Hindi and along with any one of the following training qualifications.|
|Mathematics||01||Must possess a Bachelor Degree with Mathematics as a main subject OR one of three equal optional subjects and a B.Ed degree with Mathematics as a methodology subject.|
|Physical Science||03||A Bachelor’s Degree with Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects or one of the two as main and the other as subsidiary / ancillary Subject and a B.Ed. degree with Physical Science / Physics / Chemistry / as a methodology subject.|
|Sanskrit||—||Must possess a Bachelor Degree with Sanskrit as main subject or one of the three equal optional subjects or a P.G. Degree or an oriental title or its equivalent and B.Ed with Sanskrit as methodology or Pandits Training or equivalent.|
Check Difference: Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs
Age Limitations for Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Recruitment:
- The age of participating candidates should not be more than 42 years and should not be less than 18 years.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
Salary for Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Careers:
|Secondary Grade Teachers||Rs.150/- per hour subject to not exceeding of Rs.10,000/- per month|
|Care takers||Rs. 15000/-|
Great Career Guarantee: 8 New Courses, Which Draws Salary In Millions
How to Select in TTD Careers?
- Applicants will be selected for TTD Recruitment on the basis of their performance in skill test or personal interview which will be organized by the recruitment panel of organization.
- Final selection will be based on interview which will be organized for those candidates, who will be declared qualified in skill test.
Read Out: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
What is the Process to fill TTD Application Form?
- First of all, candidates should log in to official website which is tirumala.org.
- When you have visited the official website, you may select “Notification” tab.
- Now, hit on “Notification Application” link which is given in the front of “Roc.No.C1/15/SVVVP/TML/2017” & “Roc.No.D2/10335/DEO/2015” link.
- Then, read the given advertisement carefully and check your eligibility
- If you found yourself suitable then tap Notification English Notification Telugu Application press Note link.
For the posts of Veda pandits:
- You have to take a print out of form and fill with complete details in correct manner.
- After filling form, must attach Xerox copy of relevant documents along with two recent passport size photographs
- Now, containing an envelope which should be super scribed “”Application For the posts of…………….” And send it to the postal address that is Principal, SV Veda Vijnanapeetham, Dharmagiri, Tirumala – 517504, Andhra Pradesh on (or) before 31.07.2017
For the vacancies of secondary grade teachers and school assistants:
For these posts, you may fill apply online by filling submitting online application form from 12.07.2017 to 22.07.2017 at 5.00P.M.is given below. Candidate need to submit their hardcopy by post / in persons with full details i.e.,
- Proof of Age,
- Educational Qualifications,
- Marks list,
- Provisional Certificates,
- Caste Certificate,
- Nativity Certificate,
- Transfer Certificate,
- Aadhar Card along etc., with three recent passport size photographs (Xerox copies of certificates)
|Name Of Post||Last Date & Time||Address|
|Veda Pandits||31/07/2017 17:00||Principal, SV Veda Vijnanapeetham, Dharmagiri, Tirumala – 517504, Andhra Pradesh|
|Secondary Grade Teachers And School Assistants||27/07/2017 17:00||The Executive Officer, T.T. Administrative Building, Tirupati -517501 (or) The Devasthanams Educational Officer, 2nd Floor, TTD Press Building, Tirupati|
You may check details about TTD Recruitment 2017through this Official Link. Candidates may also stay in touch with us to get latest updates about TTD Recruitment 2017–2018
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Andhra Pradesh Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Latest Private Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|