Applications are invited against a notification as TTD Recruitment by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams. Job seekers who are searching for govt jobs they can apply for TTD Jobs by attending walk-in interview for 07 posts of Professor, Reader, Senior Lecturer and Assistant Professor. To get more details about TTD Recruitment 2017, read the information from this page.
Highlights Of This Page:
|Vacancy Details||Educational Qualification|
|Upper Age Limit||Salary Structure|
|Method Of Hiring||Procedure To Apply|
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams is going to organize walk-in interview to hire eligible candidates on vacant positions under different departments. The interview is scheduled to be held on 27th December 2016. Willing candidates can get complete information in concern to Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well equipped by the group members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Department Name||Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|Ayurveda Siddhantha (PG)||Professor||01|
|Ayurveda Siddhantha (UG)||Asst. Professor||01|
|Kaumarabhritya (UG)||Asst. Professor||01|
Applying candidates should have done Post Graduation qualification in the relevant subject and/or in allied subject as per new MSR of CCIM. Candidates must also hold Registration Certificate issued by the State Board with having required teaching experience.
Apply Soon For: Post Graduate Jobs
Candidates who wish to apply for this vacancy opening their age should not be more than 65 years as on the day of appointment.
TTD Recruitment Notification: Check Here
Monthly Pay Scale:
In case of Non-Retired Persons, candidates will get minimum pay attached to the post + DA and in case of Retired Employees; remuneration payable is restricted to the starting pay attached to that post (Basic, without allowances).
Method of Selection:
Candidates will be recruited on basis of their performance in Walk-In-Interview organized by the selection team of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams. No TA/DA will be payable to the candidates for appearing in interview.
Quick & Easy Tips for Better Preparation –
Process To Apply For TTD Vacancy:
- Firstly, candidates are required to visdit the official web portal of organization which is www.tirumala.org
- On the home page, press on “Notification” tab given in the middle section of home page.
- Now hit on “View/Download” link given in front of “NOTIFICATION FOR WALK-IN-INTERVIEW : Eligible Candidates from all States of India (including Retired Persons) are invited to attend to the Walk-In-Interview ………”
- A notification in the form of pdf will open on your screen.
- Candidates need to read the complete information carefuklly through the notification.
- After that, candidates have to go for attending walk-in interview.
- Candidates must have to bring all Original Certificates, 02 sets of Attested Xerox copies of same and 02 Passport size photos at the time of interview.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams,
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 27th December 2016 at 9:00 am onwards
Those candidates who want to know more concerning TTD Recruitment 2017 have to visit our web portal time to time and they may also simply bookmark this page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl+d. Contenders who want to gather detailed information regarding this job they have to read the official notification carefully which is provided in the above section.
Have A Look On Below Shared Popular Posts