Tumkur University Recruitment 2014
An eminent proclamation has been published as Tumkur University Recruitment 2014 for the recruitment of willing job seekers who are looking for Government job.
Application Forms from eligible job hunters who have eligibility and interested to apply are now invited for filling up vacancy of SRF / JRF / RA on / before 22-03-2014.
Recruitmentinbox.in has provided all the relevant information which you must know before applying regarding Tumkur University Recruitment 2014:
Name of the Posts
SRF/ JRF/ RA
Candidates must have possessed the following qualification from recognized university / institute / college.
- SRF: M.Sc. in chemistry with NET/GATE
- JRF: M.Sc. in chemistry + 2 years’ post M.Sc. experience
- RA: PHD in synthetic / organic chemistry
Mode of Selection:
Based on the received application candidates will be called for Personal Interviews.
Candidates will be appointed on the following pay band:
- SRF: 16000 + HRA
- JRF: 18000 + HRA
- RA: 22000 + HRA
How to Apply:
- From the official website tumkuruniversity.in you have to download the application form in prescribed format.
- Then fill it by providing information such as relevant to age, caste, qualification, address, mobile number etc.
- Then enclose all the required certificates in an envelope and super scribed this outer cover with the Name of the post applied for….
- The Form should send to the concerned address on/before the last date.
“Dr. P. Raghavendra Kumar,
Principal Investigator (Pi), Assistant Professor,
Dept. Of Chemistry, University College of Science,
B. H. Road, Tumkur University,
Tumkur – 57210, Karnataka”
Applicants can also mail their application to email ID: [email protected]
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 22-03-2014
Quick Links to get Job
Note: For more details you may visit to the Official Advertisement