Through UCIL Recruitment, Uranium Corporation of India Limited is hiring candidates for Teaching (PGT) Posts. So, aspirant who are interested, don’t miss this chance and Apply Now!!! As, this organization needs confident, skilled and eligible candidates for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). To grab UCIL Recruitment 2017, candidate is required to appear for Written Test and Skill Test.
Those who’re willing to get job in reputed department must participate in Written Test and Skill Test on 16.10.2017 along with required particulars at below mentioned address. You can grab entire information related to Uranium Corporation of India Limited Recruitment from this page. All details about UCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification are well represented for the good of applicant by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UCIL Vacancies & Educational Qualification:
|Name Of Post||Essential Qualification|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – English||
Two years integrated Post Graduate Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the following subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (obtained by conversion to percentage in accordance with the method of conversion of corresponding University/ Institution’s norms).
|Post Graduate Teacher (Computer Science)||
At least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (obtained by conversion to percentage in accordance with the method of conversion of corresponding University / Institution’s norms) in any of the following:
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Age Limit for UCIL Jobs:
For UCIL Job, Candidate must attain maximum age of 40 Years as on 1.4.2017. Relaxation will be provided to reserved category 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for women’s as per the norms of organization.
Salary Structure for UCIL Vacancy:
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – English||Rs. 27,500/- per month (consolidated)
Rs. 220/- per period*
|Post Graduate Teacher (Computer Science)|
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test, followed by a skill test which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of association.
- Therefore candidates, who will be securing minimum 50% marks (general category) and 45% marks (reserved category) in the written test, will be eligible for skill test.
- No, TA/ DA will be paid for attending the test.
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
How To Apply For UCIL Recruitment?
- First of all candidates are requested to open official website of organization that is www.ucil.gov.in
- After that under the heading of “Jobs” that is visible at the top of home page.
- On new page choose “WANTED TEACHERS ON PURELY CONTRACT BASIS FOR THE SESSION 2017-18” link.
- Read all the details carefully before applying.
- After that prepare yourself for Written & skill test, should bring attested copies of the certificate / testimonials along with originals and a passport size photograph for verification
- Reach the venue that is mentioned below on particular date and time as mentioned below.
Get More: Latest Jobs In Teaching Sector
Venue For Written/ Skill Test:
Atomic Energy Central School-1,
UCIL Recruitment Official Notice Link: Get Details
Written Test and Skill Test will be held on 16.10.2017
Aspirants may acquire complete information UCIL Recruitment 2017–2018 through mentioned Official Link. You are advised to stay connected to this web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com or add this page as bookmarks by pressing control+d.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|