Uranium Corporation of India Limited has promulgated an online notification in concern to UCIL Recruitment 2016. UCIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy invites applications from suitable candidates for filling up Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) Posts. Job appliers, who are going to apply for UCIL Vacancy, can submit the application form in prescribed format before the last date and attend walk-in interview session on scheduled date. Applicants may follow us on Facebook or Google plus to get upcoming details about UCIL Recruitment 2017.
Job hunters who are interested to grab this chance may appear in interview with required documents on given date which is 10th August 2016 and send filled application form before the end date which is 07th August 2016. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing complete details about Uranium Corporation of India Limited Recruitment in below section of this page.
Name Of Posts:
Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)
- Aspirants, whose wish to grab the declared posts at UCIL Jobs, should have Passed Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ institutions.
- Appliers must have served in Defence/Para Military for at least 18 years and should have served in the rank of Havildar or equivalent.
- Those who have relevant Industrial Security experience will get preference for declared posts.
Get More: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Shortlisted contestants for Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) Posts will receive pay scale of Rs. 20,000/- per month which is offered by Uranium Corporation of India Limited.
- Age of applicants should be 45 years as on 31st July 2016.
- Relaxation in age will be offered as per organization norms.
Appliers will be getting elected on the basis of their performance in interview session which will be held on 10th August 2016.
Before Going For Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2016?
- Candidates who match with eligibility condition may apply against available vacancies.
- Applicants should download format of UCIL application form through official website which is www.ucil.gov.in
- On homepage hit on “Jobs” tab from menu bar and select “Walk-in-Interview for ASI” link.
- Then read entire information very carefully and download format of application form.
- Now must fill it with exact information and attach Xerox of all records.
- Filled application form must be sent through fax before the last date which is 07th August 2016.
- After that, applicants must bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at venue given below on scheduled date.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
In the Old Administrative Building,
Uranium Corporation Of India Limited
(A Government of India Enterprise)
PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum,
Jharkhand – 832 102
- Last Date To Send Application Form: 07th August 2016
- Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On: 10th August 2016
To get details about you may go through Official Notification link tuned below. Aspirants should add this page as bookmarks by pressing key ctrl + D to get details about UCIL Recruitment 2017.
Advertisement Link: UCIL Recruitment 2016 Notice
You May Also Like To Check This Section