Uranium Corporation of India Limited has advertised an employment notification for 131 Apprenticeship Training post tilted as UCIL Recruitment. Application forms are invited by the organization to hire the goal oriented and hardworking contenders to fill up the Apprenticeship Training post under Fitter, Electrician, Welder, Instrument Mechanic, Carpenter and other various trades. Contenders who want to make their career bright they may fetch this opportunity by applying against UCIL Recruitment 2017.
Overview of this page
|Vacancy Details||Age Limit|
|Salary Details||Hiring Process|
|Steps To Fill Application Form||Note|
Aspirants who are looking for such recruitment can apply for UCIL Vacancy by following the instructions steps mentioned below and submit the application form before the closure date which is 22-05-2017. Here we are providing you essential information about UCIL Recruitment Notification by the page www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is presented by the team.
UCIL Vacancies Details:
|Trade||No of posts|
|One Year Training|
|Welder(Gas & Electric)||15|
|Two Year Training|
Necessary Qualification Details:
Candidates who are applying for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Recruitment they must have completed Matric/Std. X from recognized board with a minimum of 50 %( aggregate) marks for UR/OBC (NCL) candidates and 45 %( aggregate) marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT (National Council for Vocational Training).
Get Here Upcoming: 10th Class Pass Jobs
- It is important applying candidate age should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 Years as on 31.03.2017.
- Upper Age relaxations will be admissible as per the rules.
Selected applicants for UCIL Jobs will attain an amount of Rs.4004/-, Rs.4576/-, Rs.5148/-, Rs.5148/- per month, depending on period of Apprenticeship training as per Gazette Notification.
Hiring Process for UCIL Careers:
- Contenders who want to be part of this organization, they have to undergo written exam and interview which is taken by the selection authority of the organization.
- No TA/DA will be given for attending the exam and interview.
Steps To Fill UCIL Application Form:
- Firstly, aspirants have to visit on official website that is www.ucil.gov.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Jobs” tab that is visible in the menu bar.
- Now you are on the page containing the entire job links so you have to select the “Advt-02_2017” link for the post which you are going to apply
- After hitting suitable link, the advertisement will be shown on your screen.
- Then you have to read the advertisement completely.
- After reading the advertisement you need to download the application form and fill it correctly.
- Then you need to attach necessary documents and recent passport size photograph with the application form.
- Now you need to keep it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of……”
- At last send it in a below mentioned address before the closing date.
Dy. General Manager (Inst./Pers. &IRs),
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
PO: Jaduguda, Dist: East Singhbhum,
Jharkhand – 832 102
Last date for submit the application form: 22-05-2017
To Read UCIL Recruitment Notification: Press Here
Keen contenders may obtain more information related to UCIL Recruitment 2017 through Official Notification. Applicants are advised to stay in touch with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for attaining more upcoming updates regarding result, admit card, recruitment
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|