For bright future, must apply!!! Uranium Corporation of India Limited has broadcasted an employment notification regarding UCIL Recruitment. Organization is going to hire eligible aspirants for filling up TGT Vacancy by organizing walk in interview. Applicants may appear in interview against the notification of UCIL Recruitment 2017 available on ucil.gov.in
The Page Contains:
|Available Post Details||Essential Qualifications|
|Age Limits||Pay Scale|
|Selection Procedure||Steps To Apply For UCIL Jobs|
Job hunters, who are interested for filling up UCIL vacancy, need to appear in interview which will be organized on the planned date 29th November 2016. To get more updates related to Uranium Corporation of India limited recruitment, need to scroll down to the page which is well structured by the devoted team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Teachers (TGT – PET [Female], TGT-Art)
Aspirants, who are interested in UCIL jobs, must have Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education or equivalent or Diploma in Drawing and Painting / Sculpture/ Graphic Art from reputed University or Institutions. Working knowledge of English and Hindi is preferable.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs
Applicants, who are applying against the latest employment notification, must have 35 years of age is applicable and relaxation in age will be provided as follow.
Uranium Corporation Of India Limited Recruitment – Official Notification
Aspirants, who will be recruited as TGT in Uranium Corporation of India Limited, will get the salary of Rs. 26,250/- including other allowances per month.
Mode of Selection:
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test, followed by walk-in-interview that is conducted by the selection committee of the Uranium Corporation of India Limited.
- No TA / DA will be allotted to the candidates who are going to appear in recruitment process.
Do You Know: How To Dress For an Interview
Written Test Pattern:
Written exam will be conducted by the selection committee of Uranium Corporation of India Limited, pattern is shown below.
|Name of the Positions||No. of Marks||Duration|
|TGT – PET (Female)||Subject matter – 50 marks||1 ½ hour|
How to Score Good Marks in Exam: Get Best Answer Here
How To Apply For UCIL Recruitment?
- Applying candidates need to visit to the official website of Uranium Corporation of India Limited that is “www.ucil.gov.in”.
- Now you are required to select “Jobs” tab given in the menu bar of the homepage and open it.
- On the next page you will get “AECS-1/J/B-20/2016 dated 15.11.2016” link, hit on it.
- Official notification will be displayed on the screen of your computer. Read all the instructions carefully.
- After reading the instructions, aspirants who find themselves eligible, are required to visit to the interview venue as mentioned below.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Atomic Energy Central School-1, UCIL Colony,
Singhbhum East Jharkhand – 832102
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Date of walk in interview – 29th November 2016
Applicants, who are willing to obtain more info related to UCIL Recruitment, advised to check official notification, which is available in the above portion on the page. Aspirants may get more updates related to UCIL Recruitment 2017 by staying in staying in touch with the same web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|How To Become Teacher||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|Online Teaching Jobs in India||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|