CBSE UGC NET Admit Card
The UGC National Eligibility Test is going to be conducted on 8th July 2018. In order to appear in exam, candidates have to download their UGC NET Admit Card, which is going to be Released In June 2018.
Every year CBSE is conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) exam on behalf of UGC for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & eligibility for Assistant Professor both. Candidates appearing in this exam, can fetch their CBSE UGC NET Admit Card via online process only.
UGC NET Admit Card 2018 – Releasing in June 2018
The authority will not allow any contender to attend the exam without CBSE UGC NET Admit Card. Individuals can go through the official website i.e. www.cbsenet.nic.in or simply follow the steps which are given at below section.
To cover further information about CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018, candidates need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
Important Dates Related to CBSE UGC NET 2018 Admit Card
|Online Application Form Submission||6th March 2018|
|Last date for Applying Online||12th April 2018|
|Last date of submission of Fee through online generated|
Bank Challan, at any branch of5SYNDICATE/CANARA/ICICI BANK)
|13th April 2018|
|Correction in Particulars of application form on the website||25th April to 5th May, 2018|
|Uploading of UGC NET Admit Card||3rd week of June 2018|
|Date of Examination||08th July 2018|
UGC NET Admit Card
Steps to Download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018:
Some steps to download CBSE UGC NET Exam Hall Ticket are available below; candidates can follow the steps and they will get the UGC NET 2018 Admit Card.
- To get CBSE NET Exam Hall Ticket, Firstly, aspirants need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.cbsenet.nic.in
- Now you have to follow “News & Events” section, available at the right side of home page.
- From that section you have to select am appropriate link which is related to CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test Admit Card 2018.
- By hitting the suitable link related to UGC NET Admit Card, you will be directed to the new window having a dislodge box, asking some details.
- You have to enter your application number and password and press login button.
- Your CBSE UGC NET Call Letter will be displayed on your digital screen.
- Check all the details in admit card and download the same.
- Take a hard copy of the CBSE NET Admit Card for further use.
Read Out Here: How to Download Admit Card
CBSE UGC NET Hall Ticket- Details:
Your CBSE UGC NET Admit Card will have following details:
- Venue of the test
- Subject code
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Email ID
- Date of Test
- Application Number
- Date of Test and other instructions
Do You Know: How To Prepare For UGC NET Exam
Importance of CBSE UGC NET Exam Call Letter:
It is necessary for all individuals to download the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test Admit Card before appearing in the exam. If any aspirant failed to download CBSE NET 2018 Exam Hall Ticket then he will not be able to attend the exam.
You Can Also Check: UGC NET Syllabus
CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern:
- Central Board of Secondary Education National Eligibility Test will be conducted into two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II.
- Total 150 questions will be asked in the exam and the test will be of 350 marks.
- The Paper I will be last long for 1 hour (09:30 am to 10:30 am) and Paper II will runs for 2 hours (11:00 am to 01:00 pm).
|Session||Paper||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
Get From Here, Updated: UGC NET Exam Pattern
UGC NET 2018 Examination Schedule:
Examination Schedule National Eligibility Test (NET) 08th July, 2018 (SUNDAY)
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1 Hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.) IST|
|Second||II||200||100 questions all are compulsory||2 Hours (11:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.) IST|
Those contenders who want to know more about CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018 can follow us on Google plus and Twitter.
If you have any query then you may write it in the comment box which is provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UGC NET Commerce Syllabus||UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus|
|UGC NET Sample Papers||UGC NET Exam Coaching Centers|
|CBSE UGC NET Application Form||UGC NET Eligibility Criteria|
|UGC NET Result||UGC NET Bank Challan Form|
|CBSE UGC NET 2018||CBSE UGC NET Answer Key|