UGC NET Admit Card
For UGC Net Dec Exam, National Testing Agency (NTA) will release NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2018 from 19-11-2018. To download UGC NET Admit Card candidate can hit the direct link which will be active after the official announcement.
After NTA UGC NET Registration Process, the organization will release UGC NET Hall Ticket 2018 on the official website. Candidates can download their UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2018 by following below stated procedure.
UGC NET December Exam
National Testing Agency (NTA) will start UGC NET Online Application Form from 01-09-2018 and continues till 30-09-2018. The University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test is scheduled to be conducted from 09-12-2018 to 23-12-2018
Applicants who are seeking for further details of NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2018-19 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UGC NET Admit Card 2018
Steps to download UGC NET Admit Card 2018
Applicants who want to download UGC NET Dec Exam Hall Ticket 2018 they can follow the below mentioned step by step procedure:
- Firstly, aspirants need to visit the official website of the National Testing Agency i.e. www. nta.ac.in
- Now you have to follow “News & Events” section, available at the right side of home page.
- From that section you have to select am appropriate link which is related to UGC NET Call Letter 2018.
- By hitting the suitable link related to UGC NET Admit Card, you will be directed to the new window having a dialogue box, asking some details.
- You have to enter your application number and password and press login button.
- Your UGC NET Dec Exam Admit Card 2018 will be displayed on your digital screen.
- Check all the details in UGC NET Exam Hall Ticket 2018 and download the same.
- Take a hard copy of the Admit Card of UGC NET Dec Exam 2018 for further use.
Do You Know: How To Prepare For UGC NET Exam
UGC NET Exam Pattern
|Exam Type||National level|
|Paper Language||Hindi and English|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Questions|
|Mode of Exam||Online (from the December 2018 session)|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks for every correct answer. No negative marking.|
According to the National Testing Agency Exam Notification, there will be no change in the NTA UGC NET Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|I||50 questions (all compulsory)||100||1 Hour (09:30 AM to 10:30 AM)|
|II||100 questions (all compulsory)||200||2 Hours (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
You Can Also Check: UGC NET Syllabus
What are the details mentioned on NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2018?
Following are the details mentioned on NTA UGC NET Hall Ticket 2018. If any candidate found discrepancy in NTA UGC NET Dec Exam Admit Card 2018 then he/she can contact to the examination authority as soon as possible.
- Venue of the test
- Subject code
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Email ID
- Date of Test
- Application Number
- Date of Test and other instructions
Download Here, Updated: UGC NET Exam Pattern
In how many ways you can download NTA UGC NET Dec Exam Hall Ticket 2018?
Candidate can download NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2018 either by visiting to the official website of the National Testing Agency that is www. nta.ac.in or by following above stated procedure.
Go through the above stated Official Link to grab rest details of NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2018-19. Keep in touch with this web page to get the direct link to download Hall Ticket of UGC NET Dec Exam 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UGC NET Commerce Syllabus||UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus|
|UGC NET Sample Papers||UGC NET Exam Coaching Centers|
|CBSE UGC NET Application Form||UGC NET Eligibility Criteria|
|UGC NET Result||UGC NET Bank Challan Form|
|CBSE UGC NET Exam Date||CBSE UGC NET Answer Key|