UGC NET Result
Now UGC NET Result is Out Now!! Get CBSE UGC NET January Results through online mode. Central Board of Secondary Education has successfully conducted the CBSE UGC NET Exam on 22nd January 2017. Those candidates who have appeared in exam and looking for CBSE UGC NET Result can now get their UGC NET Results as it is available now. All the appeared candidates can get their CBSE UGC NET Cutoff to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation. By entering roll no and date of birth get UGC NET Result 2017.
Overview of Page
Downloading steps of CBSE UGC NET Results
Interesting Facts To Know
UGC NET Cut Off Marks
CBBSE UGC NET Cut off- Subject Wise
What Next After Declaration Of UGC National Eligibility Test Result
Steps to get CBSE OMR Sheet for Answer Verification
Direct Link to get CBSE UGC Exam Results
Students, who will secure cut off marks as per their category will be considered eligible Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or Assistant/Associate Professorship or both. Appeared candidates in UGC National Eligibility Test have to score minimum marks according to UGC NET Cut Off Marks. On the below section of this page, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided the detailed information related to cbseresults.nic.in results. Please have a look!!!
Way to download CBSE UGC NET Exam Results:
- Appeared candidates must have visit the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education that is cbseresults.nic.in.
- On home page select and hit “CBSE – UGC NET EXAMINATION – January 2017” link.
- Score card page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Candidates are required to enter the asked details like roll number, date of birth.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
- Now, a PDF file will be opened on your computer screen.
- Candidates can save the file and take a print out of the result for future use.
Check this: How To Check Result Using Internet?
Interesting Facts That You Must Know:
Central Board of Secondary Education is a Board of learning for public and private schools, under the Union Government of India. Numerous numbers of students are connected with CBSE board to make their career bright and secure. Central Board of Secondary Education was established in India in 1921 and it was the Uttar Pradesh Board of High School and Intermediate Education.
Check Here>>> CBSE UGC NET Exam Result 2017
Every year large number of students appears in NET examination. This year, exam has conducted exam on 22nd January 2017 all over the India. Students who will obtain marks more than UGC NET cut off marks will be declared as qualified. Appliers can go through above provided steps to get their CBSE UGC NET Marksheet. Candidates can check their marks by going through the official website or by visiting the direct link that is provided for the ease of the visitors.
CBSE UGC NET Cut Off Marks:
|Papers||Category & Minimum marks to obtain|
|For General||OBC (Non-creamy layer)/ PWD/ SC/ ST|
|PAPER – I||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|PAPER – II||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|PAPER– III||75 (50 %)||60 (40 %)|
UGC NET Subject Wise Cut off:
|Subject of UGC NET Examination||Expected Cut off for UGC Net January 2017|
|International and Area Studies||67.71667||70.21667|
|Human Rights and Duties||68.66667||71.16667|
|Tourism Administration & Management||63.14333||65.64333|
|Preforming Artdance / drama/ Theatre||66.19333||68.69333|
|Museology & Conservation||64.67||67.17|
|Tribal & Regional Language||64.85667||67.35667|
|Library & Information Science||63.52333||66.02333|
|Comparative Study of Religions||66||68.5|
|Sanskrit Traditional Subjects||62.76333||65.26333|
|Defence and Strategic Studies||69.04667||71.54667|
Do You Know How Many Universities Are UGC Approved: Check Here
What Next After Declaration Of UGC NET Result:
Candidates, who will qualify in CBSE UGC NET exam, can apply for posts of assistant professor in higher level educational institutions. Students will be eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation. Institutions, IITs, Universities, and other national organizations select the Junior Research Fellow for research programs as per the process is approved by assortment committee. Applicants who qualify the Test for eligibility for Assistant Professor will be appointed as per the rules and regulations for recruitment of Assistant Professor of the concerned universities/ colleges/state governments.
Steps to get CBSE OMR Sheet for Answer Verification:
Central Board of Secondary Education has decided to provide photocopy of the Calculation and OMR Sheet for the participants of UGC NET. To get OMR Sheet and Calculation sheet applicants need to follow below provided steps:
- Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs. 500/- to obtain their photocopy of OMR sheet along with Calculation Sheet on or before the last date.
- Those, who have already applied under RTI Act 2005 or otherwise they can apply afresh for the same along with fee of Rs. 500/- before the stipulated date.
- Fee is to be paid to the office through Demand Draft in favor of Secretary, CBSE payable at Delhi/New Delhi issued by any scheduled bank.
- Students have to mention their Roll No, Name and Address in their application. The Name and Roll Number should be mentioned on the backside of the Demand Draft.
- OMR Sheet and Calculation Sheet will not be provided to any institute or school for display.
- The application should be submitted on the behalf of the student.
- The photocopy of the OMR Sheet and Calculation Sheet will be provided by speed post only.
Dear candidates, stay connected with this page to check all the latest updates related to UGC NET Result 2017. If you have any query or doubt then you can freely ask it to us by leaving your doubt in the below provided comment box and our experts will sort your query and reply you as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|How to Prepare for UGC NET Exam||UGC NET Syllabus|
|UGC NET Eligibility Criteria||UGC NET Admit Card|
|UGC NET Coaching Centre||CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks|
|UGC NET Exam Pattern||UGC NET Sample Papers|
|UGC NET Bank Challan Form||UGC NET Application Form|