UGC PG Scholarship
Grab This Chance & Apply for UGC PG Scholarship!! UGC Offered around 1000 Schloarship For Post Graduate Students. Organization provides the said fellowship to SC/ST and University Rank Holders for PG Students. Candidates would be selected on the basis of Merit List released by the organization. Candidates who want to apply against UGC PG Scholarship 2017 are needed to submit online application.
Those students who are going to take benefit of UGC PG Scholarship must send their application before the last date. You can attain the complete detail against University Grants Commission PG Scholarship by scrolling down this page which is prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UGC PG Scholarship
- Post Graduate Scholarships for Professional Courses for SC/ST Candidates
- Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship For University Rank Holders For PG Programs
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
|Scheme Name||Qualification required||Age|
|Professional Courses for SC/ST Candidates||Graduate degree in relevant subject and enrolled at regular Post graduation course in any of the Professional subject from recognized University or institute.||Below than 45 years for male and 50 years for female|
|University Rank Holders For PG Programs||1st and 2nd rank at undergraduate and got admission into any Postgraduate Course and must score at least 60% of marks at undergraduate level.||Not more than 30 years|
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
For Post Graduate Scholarships for Professional Courses for SC/ST Candidates:
There are 1000 awards which are given to the students per year. The duration of tenure is of 02 / 03 years and it is depends upon the tenure of the postgraduate course.
|Scholarship||@Rs. 7,800/- per month (ME/M.Tech)
@Rs. 4,700/- per month for other courses.
|Contingency A||@Rs. 15,000/- per annum (ME/M.Tech)
@Rs. 10,000/- per annum for other courses.
For Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship For University Rank Holders For PG Programs:
- There is 3000 fellowship that is given to candidates per year. The duration of tenure is awarded for 02 / 03 years depending upon tenure of the postgraduate course.
- Scholarship: @Rs. 3100/-per month
How To Apply For Scholarship? Read Here
How to apply for UGC PG Scholarship?
Applicants who are going to apply for the said scheme are needed to follow the instructions that are provided below:-
- First of all you need to go to the official web site of organization that is www.ugc.ac.in.
- Then you have to select “e-SARTS Scholarships-Fellowships” link given at the right side of home page.
- Thereafter you have to hit on ‘Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holder’ or ‘Post Graduate Scholarships for Professional Courses for SC/ST Candidates’ link as per the scholarship of your choice.
- Then you have to move guidelines or instructions to go ahead.
- Now you have to hit on ‘apply now’ tab and proceed further.
- Then you have to Fill Online Application Form before the last date.
- While filling the form you are required to upload essential documents and certificates.
- Finally you are needed to submit application form and take print out of it for further refrence.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Starting on online application: 1st Week of August 2017
- Last date to fill online application form: Last Week of August 2017
Cancellation of UGC PG Fellowship:
University Grants Commission will not able in the certain cases as available below:-
- In case of any misbehave by the aspirants that are informed by University/ Institution.
- Obtained insufficient marks in the exam
- Candidates at a later date who are not qualified will be legally responsible to refund or to pay back the entire Scholarship amount that was paid earlier.
Hit Here For: UGC Scholarship
Candidates can attain the entire information regarding UGC PG Scholarship 2017 through Official Link. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal to acquire latest updates or notifications against UGC PG Scholarship.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UGC Approved Universities||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|