University Grants Commission has notified a job advertisement regarding UGC Recruitment. Organization is going to recruit dedicated and hardworking candidates for filling up the Officer & Other Vacancies. Applicants who think themselves eligible they can apply by filling the prescribed application form through online and offline mode before the closing date which is stated below.
Candidates who want to make their career in government sector can apply for UGC Recruitment 2016. www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided the relevant details as qualification, How to apply, No of posts, age limit, Venue etc in a proper and accurate manner.
UGC Vacancies And Qualification Details:
|S.NO.||Posts name||Vacancies||Qualification/ Eligibility|
|1||Financial Advisor||1||Officers belonging to All India Services/Central Civil Services with 17 years’ service|
|2||Director||1||Officers of All India Services/Central Secretariat Services (Selection Grade) or in the equivalent grade|
|3||Deputy Secretary||2||Master’ Degree|
|4||Education Officer (direct recruitment)||1||Master’s Degree with minimum of 55% Marks|
Searching For More Post Graduate Jobs: Check Here
The age limit of applying aspirants for UGC Jobs are following:
- Financial Advisor and Director – As per organization norms
- Deputy Secretary – 45 years
- Education Officer – 40 years
- Relaxation is given according to the organization norms.
|Financial Advisor (on deputation)||Rs.37400 to Rs.67000 + GP of Rs.10000/-|
|Director (on deputation)||Rs.37400 to Rs.67000 + GP of Rs.8900/-|
|Deputy Secretary (Direct recruitment)||Rs.15600 to Rs.39100 + GP of Rs.7600/-|
|Education Officer (Direct recruitment)||Rs.15600 to Rs.39100 + GP of Rs.6600/-|
- Applicants applying for UGC Career have to give their excellent performance in written examination and then will have to appear in interview.
- Candidates have to qualify both the rounds for final selection.
How To Prepare For Test/ Interview, Get Best Tips:
How To Apply For UGC Recruitment?
- Applicants who are eligible for UGC Vacancy are require to visiting the official website of University Grants Commission that is- ugc.ac.in
- Then you need to select “Jobs” under “More” section on home page.
- After that you need to choose “Applications are invited for posts of Financial Advisor, Director………” link.
- Then advertisement will be opened you require to read complete information carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you need to back the previous page.
- Then hit the “Apply Online” link.
- Now you have to fill the application form in proper way.
- Then Upload a recent passport size photo with signature on application form.
- After that preview the application form and select the submit button.
- Take a print out of an application form that is visible on the PDF page and fills the application form with required details.
- Then you have to affix the recent passport size photograph and attach required document with an application form.
- At last put it in an envelope and send it in a below stated address.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
The Deputy Secretary (Admn.),
University Grants Commission,
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
Find More: Jobs in Delhi
- End date for online application form: 20th June 2016
- Closing date for submission of application form in hard copy: 24th June 2016
Applicants may get more information regarding UGC Recruitment through official notification given below. You are advised to stay connected our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates or notifications regarding recruitment, result, admit card etc.
Advertisement Link: UGC Recruitment Notice
You May Also Like To Check This Section