Unique Identification Authority of India is inviting Young Engineering Graduates for an Opportunity with Aaadhaar!!! Through UIDAI Recruitment, one can make their dream true of working under World’s Largest Biometric Database AADHAAR. Candidates holding B.Tech / B.E Degree from premier institutes like IIT, IIIT, IISc, NIT etc can apply against the latest jobs in UIDAI Aadhaar Recruitment. Young Enthusiastic Job fighters who are interested against UIDAI Recruitment 2017 can acquire other essential details from this page.
The Page Contains:
|Available Post Details||Essential Qualification|
|Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Recruitment Procedure||Steps To Apply|
Aspirants, it is a great opportunity to be the part of that organization who has most Sophisticated Technology Architecture. Though, it is not that easy task as to hire the person with excellent technology grasp and comprehension skills, Strong problem solving capabilities and many others that are stated below. Selection committee will conduct Analytical and Aptitude Test followed by the Interview with Panel. All information regarding UIDAI Recruitment 2018 are given on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UIDAI Vacancy Details:
Young Engineering Graduates
Individuals who wish to grab UIDAI Aadhar Recruitment 2017 need to hold (B.Tech/B.E.) from premier institutes like IIT, IIIT, IISc, NIT etc. along with that, candidates must hold qualities and experience.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Strong programming skills in one or more areas
- Java, Hadoop, MySql, iOS, Android
- Ability to design and deploy technological solutions
- Ability to liaison with multiple stakeholders including
- UIDAI management, Ecosystem partners, vendors etc.
- Ability to solve complex technology and operational problems
- Enthusiastic about research in the area of biometrics, technology and security
- Excellent technology grasp and comprehension skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Experience Required for UIDAI Career:
Candidates applying against UIDAI jobs must hold 0-2 years of experience in Software Development/ Technology Architecture Design/ Software Testing/ Biometrics/ Cryptography/ Cyber Security/ Project Management etc.
Aspirants for Aadhar Card jobs should satisfy all norms which include age criteria and it should be as per the rules and regulation of the Unique Identification Authority of India.
- Contenders who find themselves eligible for UIDAI vacancies have to appear in recruitment rounds that are Analytical and Aptitude Test, followed by the Interview with Panel (Some candidates may be required to go through more than one round of interview).
- Candidates have to perform well in this round to get selected against UIDAI Aadhar Card Recruitment, so must prepare well before appearing in recruitment examination.
Best Preparation Tips:
Appointed candidates against Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment will receive amazing amount of salary structure depending upon their skills, positions and experience.
Process to fill UIDAI Application form:
After ensuring all requisites that are required for UIDAI Recruitment 2017, candidates must apply by following the below stated indications:
- First of all, aspirants have to visit the official website of the organization that is uidai.gov.in
- Move your cursor towards “Quick Link” section and press “Current Vacancy” tab.
- On the next page, press app link according to PDF Notification of Engineer graduate vacancy.
- Now the advertisement will be opened you have to read the complete advertisement carefully.
- Candidates must ensure all norms otherwise they won’t be accepted for the Aadhar Card Vacancy.
- At last, candidates have to send their resume containing all correct details to the email address mentioned below.
Download Here>>> UIDAI Recruitment Notification 2017
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidates who to gain more details regarding UIDAI Recruitment 2017 – 2018 can get through this Official Site link and for regular updates stay in touch with us on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|