In order to fill up 42 vacancies of Medical Officer (Allopathic) and Emergency Medical Officer Posts, Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board has released the notification as UKMSSB Recruitment. In pursuance of requisition of Uttarakhand Government, this organization invites application form through the online mode. Those candidates who are willing and interested for Medical Officer Jobs in Uttarakhand State can apply for UKMSSB Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of This Page:
|Posts Name & Vacancy Distribution||Eligibility Criteria for UKMSSB Jobs|
|Age Limitation for UKMSSB MO Recruitment||Salary Structure for UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment|
|Application Fee||Selection Procedure|
|Process to Fill Online Form||UKMSSB Notification PDF|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||Note for Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board Recruitment|
The candidate must ensure that she / he is having all the essential educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria’s on or before last date of online application submission that is 14-10-2017. UKMSSB Online Application Form will be available from 14-09-2017 onwards. Scroll down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get the complete information regarding UKMSSB Recruitment 2018.
- Medical Officer (Allopathic): 38 Vacancies
- Emergency Medical Officer: 04 Vacancies
- Contenders must have possessed MBBS Degree from University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by Government as equivalent thereto.
- Registration with the State Medical Council, Uttarakhand is necessary.
To Get More Medical Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
- The applicant for direct recruitment must have attained the age of more than 42 years on 01 July, 2017.
- Relaxation in upper age limit in case of applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste, Schedule Tribes, Other Backward Classes and such other categories as may be notified by the Government from time to time.
After selection, candidates will receive the monthly salary of Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade pay of Rs. 5400 /- and admissible allowances.
- For General Candidate and Other backward class: Rs. 2000/-
- For Schedule Caste, Ex-Serviceman and Physically handicapped of Uttarakhand Domicile: Rs. 1000/-
- The application fee is accepted only through Net Banking/Debit Card using the payment gateway services.
An interview for selection of willing applicant will be done as per the service rules of the cadre for which these selections are being made by Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board.
Check Here: How to Crack Interview
Way to Fill UKMSSB Online Application Form:
- You need to visit the official site of Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board that is ukmssb.org
- On home page of official site go to “Quick Links” section and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Then on next page you need to select the appropriate link related to post and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the online application form with all relevant information in an appropriate manner.
- Now you need to upload the scanned photo and signature along with application if required.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Incomplete applications received after the due date is liable for being rejected summarily.
Download PDF: UKMSSB Recruitment Notification
Medical Officer (Allopathic): Download PDF
Emergency Medical Officer: Download PDF
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14-10-2017
For more details regarding UKMSSB Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to hit this Official Link. Also you can bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to know all latest updates regarding private and government sector jobs.
Apply Online for UKMSSB Recruitment for 712 (MO) Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Positions. Currently, UKMSSB Advertisement has been broadcasted by Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board. Applications through online mode are invited against UKMSSB Recruitment 2017, so willing candidates who have the prescribed qualification that is M.B.B.S. Degree, they can fill the online application form on or before the end date that is 20-10-2017.
Last Date of Online Application fee deposited by Net Banking/Debit Card is 20-10-2017. Contenders are recommended and directed to go through each of instruction in details and understand them fully, so that application form is completed in all respect and are not incomplete. Scroll down this page and get the whole details concerning UKMSSB Recruitment 2018 which is prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Ordinary Grade Medical Officer: 712 Vacancies
- Applicants should possess M.B.B.S. Degree or an equivalent Degree of a university recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Give that the applicants who have Post Graduate Degree/Diploma or Equivalent Educational Degree recognized from Medical Council of India Act, 1956, shall be preferred in selection.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Limitation on Age:
- Applicants should have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of more than 42 years as on 01-07-2017.
- Upper age limit in case of applicants belonging to SC/ ST / OBC and such other categories as may be notified by the Government from time to time.
- Those applicants who will be selected for Medical Officer Post will get the consolidated amount of salary of Rs 56100-177500/-Per Month.
- The benefit of three increments, which shall be part of the pay in existing scale of pay, shall be admissible to the all specialist diploma holder.
- For General and Other Backward Class: Rs. 2000
- For SC / ST, Ex-Serviceman and Physically Handicapped of Uttarakhand Domicile: Rs. 1000/-
- Applicants can pay the application fee through online mode using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking etc.
Selection Procedure for Vacancy in UKMSSB Recruitment:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
- But in case of number of application are excess in number, the board may decide to conduct a Written Screening Examination before Interview in form of an objective written test.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Way to Fill UKMSSB Online Application Form:
- Diligent applicants can apply online by visiting the official site of Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board that is ukmssb.org
- On home page of the official website go to “Important Links” tab and hit “Recruitment Advertisement” link.
- On next page select and hit “Advertisement for the Post of Medical Officer (Ordinary Grade)” link.
- This will open a complete advertisement having further details regarding the post and candidates have to read the complete details carefully.
- Go back to the previous page and hit the appropriate link to apply online.
- Now application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill the online application form with all required details carefully and correctly in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application.
- After completion of form check form at once and press on “Submit” button
UKMSSB Recruitment Advertisement>>Press Here
- Last Date for Online Application: 20-10-2017
- Last Date of Online Application fee Deposited by Net Banking/Debit Card: 20-10-2017
Applicants can attain other important information by opening this Official Link. In order to acquire latest and recent details about UKMSSB Recruitment 2017-2018 notification applicants are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Latest Uttarakhand Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|