Name Of Posts
|Last Date To Apply|
|Assistant Review Officer||20/04/2017|
|Research Officer & Civil Judge||07 & 11/04/2017|
|Regional Inspector (Technical)||15/03/2017|
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released a job advertisement about UKPSC Recruitment. Commission wants to hire energetic and skilled candidates for vacancies of Assistant Review Officer (R.O.) Post. Aspirants can make career in government sector by applying against UKPSC Recruitment 2017. Prescribed application should be forwarded till 05/04/2017.
Highlights of this Page:
|UKPSC Vacancies||Eligibility Criteria|
|Mode of Selection||How to submit UKPSC Application Form|
|Last Date to submit Application||Pay Details|
Selection of aspirants will be done for Uttarakhand PSC Vacancy on the basis of interview, which will be held on 20/04/2017 at venue given below. To know more details about Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017, please checkout this page that is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. We hope by following instructions given here, you can apply easily without any problem.
Assistant Review Officer: 05 Vacancies
For Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2017, candidates must have at least 2 years experience as Principal / Accountant / Assistant Review Officer / Administrative Officer / Office Superintendent under state services/central services/ Education Institution etc along with knowledge of computer with Hindi typing.
Aspirants, who will be appointed for available UKPSC job openings, will be admissible for satisfied amount of salary per month. Aspirants will be also given other allowances as per rules of organization.
<<Download PDF – UKPSC Recruitment Notice>>
Age of aspirants must not exceed from 65 years for vacancies of Assistant Review Officer. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission may also provide age relaxation in case of talented candidates.
Job seekers will be appointed for Uttarakhand PSC Jobs as per their performance in Interview. No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending interview.
Want to Crack Interview ?
How to Apply for UKPSC Jobs?
- For Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Vacancy, go to the official portal of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission that is www.ukpsc.gov.in.
- Follow ‘Recent Updates’ section from home page and select ‘More’ link.
- Choose link ‘Advertisement for R.O. on Contract Bases (Under Section/Module :Recruitments)’.
- Now select link to read the complete advertisement.
- Download format of application form and prepare it with required information.
- Aspirants should submit their application along with all essential documents and certificates to the address that is given below till 05/04/2017.
- Applicants should go for interview to the venue that is given below for interview.
Postal Address and Venue:
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission,
Gurukula Kangri, Haridwar – 249404
Get Here: UKPSC Syllabus 2017
- Date of Interview: 20/04/2017
- Date of submission of Application and Documents and Certificates: 05/04/2017
Note: You may get other essential details about UKPSC Recruitment 2017 through notice available here. Bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com, to get details about Latest Government Jobs 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|UKPSC Admit Card 2017||UKPSC Answer Key 2017|
|UKPSC Result 2017||More Government Jobs|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Employment News- New Updates|
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has published an advertisement about UKPSC Recruitment. Talented candidates are invited for career opening of Research Officer and PCS (J) (Judicial Service Civil Judge) Posts. If you want to make career in Government Sector, apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2017 through online mode. For UKPSC jobs, application forms should be submitted on or before the last date.
What this Page Contains?
|UKPSC Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria|
|Salary Details||Mode of Enrollment|
|How to Submit UKPSC Application Form||Last Date To Apply|
Selection of applier will be done as per their performance in written exam and interview as following below. Before applying for Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017, please go through the complete instructions that are given below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, so please have a look….
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|Civil Judge (Junior Division)||08||
Graduate Degree from recognized University / Institute
Post Graduation Degree in Economics/ Statistics from any recognized university with mini second class and 4 experience in concern field
Get More Job Options Here:
UKPSC Recruitment Advertisement:
|Posts Name||Get Details|
|Civil Judge (Junior Division)||Download PDF|
|Research Officer||Download PDF|
Selected candidates for post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) will be paid Rs. 27,700 – 44, 770/- per month and for post of Research Officer Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + G.P. Rs. 5,400/- per month.
- For post of Civil Judge (Junior Division), age of applier should not be below 22 years and more than 35 years as on 01/01/2017.
- Those, who are applying for post of Research Officer, must not be below 21 years and more than 42 years as on 01/07/2017.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed for reserved category such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Ex- Servicemen as per rules of organization.
For Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Vacancy, candidates need to pay below mentioned fee through e-challan/ Net Banking/ Debit Card.
|Category||Civil Judge (Junior Division)||Research Officer|
|General Category||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 250/-|
|OBC Category||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 250/-|
|SC/ ST/ Ex. Army||Rs. 60/-||Rs. 100/-|
Selection Process for UKPSC Vacancies:
For Judge, selection will be done on basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Viva Voice and for Research Officer Post, candidates are required to qualify written test and interview.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Exam Patten 2017:
For Civil Judge (Junior Division):
Preliminary written Entrance (Screening) Examination:
|Part-II||Transfer of Properties Act, Principle of Hindu Laws and Principle of Muslim Laws, Evidence Act, Code of Criminal Procedure, Indian Penal Code, Civil Procedure Code.|
Main written Examination and Viva-voice Examination (Interview):
The Present Day
|Law: Paper I – Substantive Law||200|
|Law: Paper II – Evidence & Procedure||200|
|Law: Paper III – Revenue & Criminal||200|
|For Basic Knowledge of computer Operation Practical Examination||100|
For Research Officer:
|Sr. No.||Question Paper||Subject||Marks||Duration of Exam|
First Question Paper (Written Nature-Objective Type)
|General Studies and Optional Subject||200||03 hours|
|(Part-1 General Studies)||50|
|(Part-2 Optional Subject)||150|
|2||Second Question Paper (Qualifying Nature)||
Basic Knowledge of Computer Operation Examination
How to Apply for UKPSC Job?
- Go to the official site of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission that is www.ukpsc.gov.in.
- Follow ‘Recent Update’ section and select link ‘more’ and a new page will open.
- Select link ‘Research Officer Selection Test for -2 017 releases, ads and online applications and curriculum’ OR ‘Uttarakhand Judicial Service Civil Judge (Jukdik) -2016 Preliminary Examination for releases, ads and online applications and curriculum’.
- Read the complete advertisement and after that select link ‘here for on-line application’.
- Now select suitable link and fill online application form properly.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature etc as per the requirement.
- Pay application fee through proper channel and submit filled application.
- Take print out of application form future use and keep it safe.
- For post of Research Officer, Candidates need to submit hard copy of application along with copies of required documents to the address given below.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission,
Post Office – Gurukul Kangdi, Haridwar -249404
Find More: Uttarakhand Jobs
|Last Date To Fill Online Application Form for Civil Judge (Junior Division)||07/04/2017|
|Last date to submit fee for CJ||11/04/2017|
|Last date for Online Application Form for Research Officer||11/04/2017|
|Last date to submit hard copy for Research Officer||25/04/2017|
Note: Get complete information in concern to UKPSC Recruitment 2017 through official notices that are given above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released an advertisement regarding UKPSC Recruitment. For appointing worthy candidates against vacancies of Regional Inspector (Technical) application forms are invited. Interested candidates for Uttarakhand Jobs should have 10th or equivalent qualification. For UKPSC Recruitment 2017, candidates need to send their application through online and offline mode.
|Last date to apply online||15/03/2017|
|Last date to get print out of e-challan||17/03/2017|
|Last date to pay fee through e-challan/ Net Banking/ Debit card||20/03/2017|
|Last date to submit hard copy||31/03/2017|
For Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017, applicants should submit their online application till last date that is 15/03/2017 and print out of application along with required documents should reach to the given address till 31/03/2017. You may check this page that is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information about Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2017.
Regional Inspector (Technical)
- For Uttarakhand PSC Jobs, candidates should have passed 10th school exam in science from school recognized by the board of secondary education Uttarakhand.
- Candidates should also have Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering from recognized institution.
- For UKPSC Job, appliers must have a valid two-wheeler and four-wheeler license.
Get Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Aspirants, who will be appointed for Uttarakhand PSC Vacancies of Regional Inspector (Technical), will be given Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + G.P Rs. 4200/- per month as salary from Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
UKPSC Recruitment – Official Notification
For Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Vacancy, age of appliers should not be below 18 years and more than 42 years as on 01/07/2017. Upper age limit will be relaxed to the candidates belong to reserved category as per rules of organization.
- For General / OBC / Freedom fighters – Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ EX- Servicemen – Rs. 60/-
- Fee can be paid through e-challan/ Net Banking/ Debit card.
Selection Process for UKPSC Vacancy:
Job hunters will be appointed for UKPSC Jobs as per their performance in Written Test and Interview conducted by the selection panel.
|1||First Question Paper (Written Nature)||50||2 hours|
|2||Second Question Paper (Written Nature)||100||3 hours|
Check Now: Students Generally Do These Mistakes In Exam
How to Apply for Uttarakhand PSC Vacancy?
- Please go through official portal of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission that is www.ukpsc.gov.in
- Follow ‘Recent Updates’ section and select link ‘Regional Inspector (technical) examination -2017 thematic releases, ads and online applications and curriculum’.
- Select link ‘here for advertising and curriculum’ and read complete advertisement.
- Thereafter go through link ‘here for online application’.
- Now fill your online application form properly with required information.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature etc as required.
- Submit your application fee and take hard copy of application form.
- Hard copy of application should be attached with copies of essential documents and certificates and reach to the address that is given below.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission,
Haridwar – 249404
Note: You may get complete info about UKPSC Recruitment 2017 through official notice that is given above. Stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates time to time about Uttarakhand PSC Job.