UKSEE Admit Card
UKTECH May Exam Hall Ticket is Available!! Appearing candidates in Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam for the academic year 2017-18 on 13/05/2017 and 14/05/2017 can download UKSEE Admit Card now!! Uttarakhand Technical University conducts UKTECH Entrance Exam for admission in 1st Year – B. Pharma., BHMCT, and MCA, MBA, M. Tech, M. Pharma)(Lateral Entry – B. Pharma, B. Tech, and MCA-2017 courses. Candidates who are going to appear in this test they can acquire more details and download their UKSEE Admit Card 2017 by going through this page!!
This Page Contains:
UKSEE Exam Date
Steps to download UKTECH Entrance Exam Admit Card
Status of UKSEE Call Letter
Official Note and Link of UKSEE Hall Ticket
Participants are informed that the Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam is distributing in 12 parts and for each course there will be a separate part. Eligible candidates need to log in by entering the required details and download the UKSEE Admit Card 2017 from official website whereas from this page. Afterwards you must go for appearing examination along with the relevant documents. Our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is presenting exam pattern and complete fine points in this regard by keeping in mind your comfort, so please check out as soon as possible!!
UKSEE Admit Card
Steps to download UKSEE Entrance Exam Admit Card
To download the UKSEE Admit Card you have to go behind this course of action as has been mentioned here!!
- First and foremost steps is to log on to the official website of the Uttarakhand Technical University i.e. uksee.uktech.ac.in
- At the next step you have to hit on “Download UKSEE 2017 Admit Card” at the top of the home page.
- You have to log in by entering the required details in the format.
- Recheck the details and at last go for final submission.
- Now your call letter will be displayed at your computer screen.
- Then you must download it or take a print out of it.
- Bring this hall ticket along with the relevant documents while going for the exam.
Directly Download Here: UKTECH May Exam Hall Ticket
UKSEE Exam Pattern:
Appearing candidates in Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam in Uttarakhand Technical University are required to check out the given exam pattern!!
- Asked questions in the entrance test will be of objective type questions.
- The time duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
- Paper 4, 9 to 12 will be conducted in second shift (12.00 noon to 2.00 pm).
- Paper 6, 7 and 8 will be held in third shift (3.00 pm to 5.00 pm).
- Paper 1 to 3 and 5 will be held in first shift from 9.00 AM to 11.00 AM.
Papers and Subjects in the Entrance Examination
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|1||Physics and Chemistry||50||50|
|4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)||100||100|
|5||Aptitude Test for MCA||100||100|
|6||Aptitude Test for Engg. Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry)||100||100|
|7||Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||100||100|
|8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates (Lateral Entry)||100||100|
|9||Aptitude test for MCA (Lateral entry) for BCA/B.Sc. CS/IT Students||100||100|
|10||Aptitude Test for MBA (As per CAT Examination)||100||100|
|11||Aptitude Test for M Pharm (As per GPAT Examination)||100||100|
|12||Test for M tech – Aptitude, General Knowledge, Knowledge of Basic Mathematics & Computers and Common Engineering Subjects from B Tech)||100||100|
Get Here Topic Wise: UKSEE Syllabus
Papers to be opted for Different Courses
|B. Pharm. (I Year)||Paper 1; and Paper 2 or Paper 3|
|BHMCT (I Year)||Paper 4 MCA (I Year) Paper 5|
|MBA (I Year)||Paper 10|
|M Pharm (I Year)||Paper 11|
|M Tech (I Year)||Paper 12|
|B. Tech., 2nd year (for Engg. Diploma Holders)||Paper 6|
|B. Pharm 2nd year (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)||Paper 7|
|B. Tech. 2nd year (for B.Sc. Graduates)||Paper 8|
|MCA (Lateral entry) for BCA/B.Sc. CS/IT Students||Paper 9|
UKTECH UKSEE Examination Centers:
(BHMCT, B. Pharm., MCA II Year, B. Tech., B. Pharm)
|Dehradun||Online/Offline||13.05.2017 (MCA, M. Tech., M. Pharm., MBA)|
Get Here Complete List of: Universities in Uttarakhand
Students are required to bring the original and testimonials of the following documents while going for the Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam, so please have a look!!
- One attested photocopy- Admit card issued by the University.
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original and non-expired)
- PAN card /Driving License/Voter ID/ Passport/Aadhar Card
UKSEE 2017 Dates:
|Date of the availability of UKSEE Admit Card||09.05.2017 (Tuesday)|
|I Year – BHMCT, B. Pharm., MCA|
II Year (Lateral Entry) – B. Tech., B. Pharm
|II Year (Lateral Entry) – MCA|
I Year – M. Tech., M. Pharm., MBA
|Declaration of Result||24.05.2017 (Wednesday)|
Note: Candidates can acquire their UKSEE Admit Card 2017 by pressing the stated Official Link which is provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You can connect with our portal by pressing CTRL + D or using our free email service for getting more fine points in this concern.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UKSEE Counselling||UKSEE Application Form|
|Tricks To Manage Study And Job Together||10 Necessities Of Smart Learning|
|5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|
|Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams||Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better|