UNDP India Jobs
Job Opportunities has been liberated by United Nations Development Programme as UNDP India Jobs. To hire the most suitable and careers oriented applicants, participants are informed that company is going to fill up for the posts of Coordination Associate, Officer, Programme Assistant and others. For UNDP Careers, Freshers & Experienced may not miss this chance. By following the applying process contenders can apply for, UNDP India Jobs 2017.
For United Nations Development Programme Recruitment, eligible aspirants must submit an online application form till 25/09/2017, 28/09/2017, 29/09/2017, 4/10/2017 and to get a chance to work with a well reputed company. You can get further details regarding UNDP India Jobs 2018 from this page which is well structured for you by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UNDP India Jobs
UNDP India Vacancies:
- Programme Assistant Jharkhand – Gender Responsive Budgeting (GRB)
- Development of Training Module on Disaster Risk Reduction
- Capacity Building Course for Adolescent and Youth Volunteers (Indian National only)
- Communications Officer
- Technical Officer
- NUNV Coordination Associate
Is I am Eligible for UNDP Recruitment?
Those who are applying for UNPD Jobs must possess Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Diploma in relevant discipline from any recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Get More Job Options Here:
Limitations of age for UNDP Vacancy:
- For UNDP Vacancies, age of aspirants applying should more than 18 years.
- Upper age limit can be relaxed for reserved category as per rules of organization.
What Would You Get for UNDP Jobs?
For UNDP Jobs Openings, applicant will get satisfactory as well as impressive amount of pay of scale with other incentives offered by the management authority of organization.
Mode of Appointment:
Company will be conducted written test and personal interview for United Nations Development Programme vacancy to select best candidates for the said posts. To grab Job in Private Company, you have to crack these rounds.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to Apply for UNDP India Jobs?
- Initially, interested ones who are willing to apply for UNDP India Recruitment may visit the official website that is www.in.undp.org
- Move your cursor at the bottom of home page and choose “careers” tab.
- Now you will reach on new page where various available vacancies you are required to choose an appropriate link.
- Then, after choosing suitable link of your choice you need to Read all details
- Then hit at “Apply Now” tab.
- Now you need to enter your Personal Information, Education Qualification and others asked Details
- Fill your complete online application form with required details and Re-check your details before final submission
- Then press on “Submit Application” button and take the print out of it.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Remember Important Date:
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application form||Location|
|Programme Assistant Jharkhand – Gender Responsive Budgeting (GRB)||25/09/2017||
Department of Planning and Finance, Government of Jharkhand, Ranchi
|NUNV Coordination Associate||28/09/2017||Chennai|
Development of Training Module on Disaster Risk Reduction Capacity Building Course for Adolescent and Youth Volunteers (Indian National only)
|Technical Officer – Law||4/10/2017|
|Technical Officer – M& E||5/10/2017|
|Technical Officer – Universal Design (Built Environment)|
|Technical Officer – Universal Design (Transport)|
|Technical Officer – ICT Accessibility|
Applicants may check the Official Link for getting additional details on UNDP India Jobs 2017–2018. Willing candidates can bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get all latest updates related to this recruitment notification for getting instant access to this page.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Private Jobs||How to Find a Job Online|
|Latest Walk-In Interview For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Top Jobs To Apply|