UNDP India Jobs
A latest advertisement tilted as UNDP India Jobs has been published by United Nations Development Programme. The institute is in search of well qualified aspirants for filling up the vacancies of Operations Assistant, Data Analytics Specialist, Consultant, Coordinator and various others. Those candidates who are eligible for aforesaid position they may apply for UNDP Careers with the help of this page. Read all the details carefully related to UNDP India Jobs 2017 by scrolling down the page
Headings Mention in This Page:
UNDP Vacancy Details
|Qualification Required||Salary Offered|
|Age Limit||Selection process|
|How to apply?||Closing date|
Aspirants who are interested and suitable must apply for United Nations Development Programme Recruitment. Contender may fill Application Form through online mode till the last date ends that is 31/07/2017, 04/08/2017 and 05/08/2017 as per the post. Candidate may get further details about UNDP India Jobs 2018 from this page which is well designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UNDP India Jobs
UNDP India Vacancies:
|Individual Consultant (To Develop for Stigma Operational Guidelines), For Indian Nationals Only||Home based|
|Individual Consultant – Chief Information Officer (For Indian Nationals Only)||New Delhi (situated within Ministry of Rural Development)|
|Programme Assistant Jharkhand – Gender Responsive Budgeting (GRB) (Open to Indian Nationals Only)||Department of Planning and Finance, Government of Jharkhand, Ranchi|
|Individual Consultant (India Disaster Risk and Resilience Report-2017) –For Indian Nationals Only||New Delhi|
Is I am capable for UNDP Recruitment?
Willing contenders must have possessed 10th/ 12th/ bachelor’s/ master’s degree in relevant fields from recognized Board/ Institutions/ University.
Check Out More: Latest Private Jobs
Limitations of age:
- Age of aspirants applying for UNDP Vacancies should more than 18 years.
- Upper age limit can be relaxed for reserved category as per rules of organization.
What Would You Get for UNDP Jobs?
Those who will be selected for UNDP India Recruitment will be receiving the impressive amount of salary as per post and norms of the organization.
Appointment of participants will be done on the basis of Interview and/or Written Test which will be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
Steps to Apply for UNDP India Jobs:
- Willing contenders should reach official website of the institute that is www.in.undp.org
- After that select “careers” tab which is on the bottom of the home page.
- Then various links will be opened in front of you.
- You need to choose suitable Link.
- On the new page all the details about the posts will be displayed to you.
- After that read all the details and select on “apply” tab.
- Then candidates are required to fill online application form with the details asked in it
- Then upload all your relevant documents, recent passport size photograph and digital signature.
- After completing all the details, go for the ‘Submit’ Button for the final submission of form.
- Lastly, take a print out of it for future use.
Remember Important Date:
|Post name||Last date|
|Individual Consultant – Chief Information Officer|
|Programme Assistant Jharkhand|
|Individual Consultant (India Disaster Risk and Resilience Report-2017)||04/08/2017|
|Data Analytics Specialist and Coordinator on SDGs|
|Value Chain Specialist|
|Consultant – Programme Support to the Governance Unit||05/08/2017|
Press Here->>>> UNDP India Jobs
You can have a look on Official Link to see all the details about UNDP India Jobs 2017–2018. Interested Contender can follow www.recruitmentinboxx.com on Facebook and Google plus.
If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest Walkin Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Amazing Ways To Make Money||Latest Jobs For Freshers|
|How to Find a Job Online||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|