Union Bank Of India Recruitment
Yes those Youth who are Interested For Banks Job for them a newest advertisement has disclosed as Union Bank Of India Recruitment. This bank is offering Latest Job to fill up 200 Credit Officer Posts against Union Bank Recruitment Project- UBRP. Candidates may browse latest updated info related to Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 from this page and must apply fast before the deadline that is 21-10-2017.
Interested and eligible aspirants looking for Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment can apply through online process by following the steps structured below. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing entire acknowledgement concerning to UBI Recruitment on this page below. Those who are willing to apply for Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 must go through the complete notification.
Union Bank Of India Recruitment
Union Bank Of India Vacancies:
- Those who are looking for jobs in banking sector should have Degree of Graduate in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a repudiated university or an institute according to the applying post.
- Moreover, appliers who have done MBA / CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB will get preference at the time of selection.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Remuneration for Union Bank Of India Jobs:
Those candidates who will be considered for Union Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment will be getting an expressive amount of salary that is Rs.31705/- to Rs.45950/- per month.
What will be the minimum and maximum age limit?
- Minimum Age – 23 Years
- Maximum Age – 32 Years
Age may be relaxed of those who belong to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization that is described below-
|For J and K Candidate||5 years|
Selection Mode for Union Bank Of India Vacancy:
Candidate appointment for UBI CO Vacancies will be based on screening of applications and then candidates may need to undergo through Written Test / Group Discussion/ Interview that will be conducted by the selection panel.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview/GD:
UBI Exam Pattern:
- The Duration of test will be of 2 hours
- Exam will conducted in English and Hindi languages.
- There is negative marking of 1/4th of the total marks.
|Subject||Max. Marks||No. of Questions|
Applicants for UBI SO recruitment have to deposit application fee of Rs.600/- For GEN and OBC Category and Rs.100/- For SC/ST/PWD.
How to fill Union Bank Of India Application Form ?
Eligible candidates can apply for current job openings in banking sector by following the below furnished steps-
- First of all you need to visit the official website that is “www.unionbankofindia.co.in”
- Now, hit on “Careers” option which is presented on the bottom of the home page.
- Then go through “Recruitment” tab given at the left side.
- This will open the page having various job titles, from where you need to choose “UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2017-18 (SPECIALIST OFFICER – CREDIT) – RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION” OR “Recruitment Notification” job link.
- Now, read the complete details carefully and completely regarding the post.
- Press on “Apply Online” and log in with user name and password.
- Fill online application form with relevant details and upload your photo and other documents (if asked).
- Recheck your filled application form.
- Finally hit “Submit” button for final completion of application form.
- Lastly take a print of it for future use.
Apply Online: Hit Here
Last date to submit Online Application Form: 21-10-2017
Download PDF: Union Bank of India Recruitment
Candidates can check the Official Link for more information related to Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2017–2018.Interested ones can stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more updates.
You can also subscribe your e-mail address by getting direct e-mail in your mail box and also you can join us on Facebook/ Google Plus for more upcoming notifications and updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Bank Salary Structure||Latest Jobs in Banking Sector|
|Private Bank Jobs||Career in Banking Sector In India|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||More Government Jobs|