Union Bank Of India Recruitment
Latest vacancy advertisement as Union Bank Of India Recruitment has been pronounced. Application forms are invited from brilliant contenders to fill Chief Security Officer (CSO) Jobs. Interested applicants can apply for Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 and grab this excellent opportunity.
Get These Details On This Page:
|Name of Position||Qualification Requirements|
|Age Limitation||Salary Structure|
|Application Fee||Mode of appointment|
Applying process For Union Bank Of India Notification
Career oriented aspirants must send their application form through email before the closing date that is 15th December 2016. For getting other essential details regarding Union Bank Of India job Vacancy candidates need to scroll the page which is well modified by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Union Bank Of India Recruitment
Chief Security Officer
Education Criteria for Union Bank Of India Vacancy:
- Applying aspirants must have Graduate Degree in any discipline with good marks from a recognized University/ equivalent qualification recognized as such by Government authority.
- Minimum 20 years of commissioned service in the Indian Armed Forces is required and applicants must have some operating and working knowledge of Computerized environment & systems
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Maximum and Minimum Age Details as on 01.12.2016:
|Minimum age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|52 years||58 years|
Lump Sum Compensation:
Candidates who get selected for Chief Security Officer Vacancy, they will get a monthly salary of Rs. 160,000/- (Rupees One Lac Sixty Thousand only) with yearly increment of Rs.20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand only).
Union Bank Of India Recruitment Notification: Download PDF File
Non Refundable Application Fee:
An amount of Rs. 600.00/-should be payable by the applying candidates for Union Bank Of India jobs.
Details of Payment of Fee:
- Type of Account – Current Account No. 378901010037011
- Bank & Branch – Union Bank of India, Nariman Point (MMO)
- Branch IFSC Code – UBIN0537896
- Attach proof of payment of fee through NEFT along with UTR No. and Transaction No
Selection Process for Union Bank Of India Vacancies:
Personal interview will be conducted by the bank to enroll the most eligible and effective candidates for filling the vacant positions and take the career to the zenith.
How to Crack the Bank Interview:
How to Fill Union Bank Of India Application Form?
- Desirous aspirants first move to the official portal of the bank that is www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Then you will reach the home page and at the bottom of the page aspirants must select the “career” tab.
- Now on the new page aspirants must select the “Recruitment” tab given on the left side of the page.
- After this you have to select the link of notification of given under “NOTIFICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT AS CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS” title.
- Now candidates must go through all the details as given in the advertisement.
- Then candidates who are satisfied must hit on the link of application format given on the previous page.
- Contenders must fill it and upload all the scanned images of certificates and documents and send it through email to the address indicated below.
- Aspirants must send it before the closing date i.e. 15th December 2016.
Get Here: Latest Bank Jobs
Documents to Be Attached with Application Fee:
Important Dates to Be Remembered:
|Opening date for online Applications||05th December 2016|
|Last Date for submitting an online applications||15th December 2016|
Candidates must study the Official Notification to grasp all the complete acknowledgement about Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2017. You can also join us on Facebook and Google plus or book mark the web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to access the information directly.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Bank Exam Study Material||Bank Admit Card|
|How to Prepare for Bank exam||Bank Result|
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|