Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer Recruitment
Contenders willing to be Specialist Officer and meeting with below mentioned criteria can submit their online forms from 04/10/2017 to 21/10/2017. As per the notification of Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer Recruitment, contenders can apply for 200 SO UBI Vacancies.
Selection Process for Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 comprises Online examination held on 25/11/2017 followed by group discussion and personal interview. For more facts related to Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018, check this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer Recruitment
Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer Vacancy:
Credit Officer: 200
Criteria for SO UBI Notification:
Applying contenders for Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 are required to have following eligibility criteria.
An applicant must either be
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee, who migrated to India before 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan / Burma / Sri Lanka / East African countries of Kenya / Uganda / the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar) / Zambia / Malawi / Zaire / Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Applying contenders for Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer Vacancies must possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
The minimum age of the candidates must be 23 years and maximum must not be above 32 years to apply for Union Bank Of India Recruitment Notification.
Relaxation in Age:
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|Persons with Disability (PWD)||10 years|
Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 Years|
Selection Procedure for UBI SO Vacancy:
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in online examination followed by Group Discussion and personal interview, conducted by the organization. For acquiring more details concerning the selection process, please scroll down this page soon!!
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Online Examination / Test:
Contenders can check the structure of the online examination by scrolling down this page!!
- There will be four test i.e. Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Professional knowledge relevant to the post and English Language.
- Candidates will be provided 120 minutes to solve the complete paper.
- Total 200 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 200 Marks will be asked.
- one fourth or 25% of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty
|Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50 marks|
|Professional knowledge relevant to the post||50||100 marks|
|English Language||50||25 marks|
- Shortlisted contenders will appear for the personal interview which will be conducted for 50 marks.
- It will be assessed the academic & job knowledge, power of expression, clarity of thought, qualities of leadership, extracurricular activities, hobbies, general demeanor, behavior, communication skills, suitability for the post, etc. of the applicant.
- Contenders have to secure 25 marks (22.5 marks for Reserved Category applicants) to qualify the personal interview.
- Candidates unable to secure above said marks will be disqualified for selection.
Contenders are informed that online examination will be commenced in following centers on 25/11/2017. However, bank has right to decided the examination center. Contenders will receive Venue and the Date related details of the examination through Group Discussion Call Letters, issued in case the Bank decides to hold the Online Examination / Group Discussion.
- Bengaluru (b) Delhi (c) Kolkata (d) Lucknow (e) Mumbai.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Banking Sector
Requisite Application Fee:
- Applying contenders for Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer Recruitment are required to submit the non-refundable online application fee of Rs.600.00 and Rs.100.00 for GEN & OBC and SC/ST/PWD candidates respectively.
- Contenders are informed that payment of application fee through another mode will not be accepted.
- Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque / Indian postal orders received towards payment of application fees / intimation charges will not be accepted under any circumstance.
Pay Scale for UBI SO Vacancies 2017:
- Selected contenders will be awarded by the basic pay scale of Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850- 1310/10-45950.
- Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance and other allowances will be admissible according to the norms of Bank as per Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer Recruitment notification 2017.
- Candidates will be eligible for other amenities such as residential quarters/lease rent in lieu of quarters, LFC, reimbursement of medical/hospitalization expenses and other perquisites as per the policy of the Bank.
Way to submit Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer Application Form:
Contenders want to submit Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer Online Application Form 2017 need to go behind to the following guidelines!!
- Initially, applicants must reach to the UBI Website that is www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Afterwards you need to move your cursor downwards and press “Careers”.
- On this new page, you need to hit “Recruitment” at the left side.
- Now you have to select “UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2017-18 (SPECIALIST OFFICER – CREDIT) – RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION” and hit “Recruitment Notification”.
- Then you must read complete notification carefully in appropriate manner.
- After that eligible candidates need to come back to the previous page and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Already registered candidates need to enter their log ID and password.
- New users need to move their cursor at the top of this page and hit “Here for Registration” link.
- After that you have to enter mandatory information in UBI SO Application Form.
- Upload all relevant documents and files if applicable and recheck UBI SO Online Application Form.
- Finally you must press “Submit” tab for the submission of the form and take a print out of it for future use.
UBI SO Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||04/10/2017|
|Closure of registration of application||21/10/2017|
|Closure for editing application details||21/10/2017|
|Last date for printing your application||05/11/2017|
|Online Fee Payment||04/10/2017 to 21/10/2017|
|Online Examination date||25/11/2017|
Note: To collect more details regarding Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017–2018 you can follow this Official Link also. Candidates are advised to connect with our portal by pressing CTRL + D or following us (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) on Facebook or Google Plus also for getting details of latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Bank Salary Structure||Private Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Syllabus||How to Prepare for Bank exam|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Career in Banking Sector In India|