University Of Hyderabad Recruitment
University Of Hyderabad has unfolded an employment notification regarding University Of Hyderabad Recruitment 2016. Organization has intended to appoint trust worthy and work oriented personnel for engagement of Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research fellow, Project Fellow and Research Associate positions. Job seekers who want to get job in this university may apply for University Of Hyderabad Jobs. Contestants may keep in touch with us on our web portal for getting updated information on University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2017
Interested and willing applicants may apply by submit the University Of Hyderabad Application Form before the closing date that is mentioned below. For getting more information about University Of Hyderabad Job Notification you just need to scroll down this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
University Of Hyderabad Recruitment
Name Of The Post:
- Senior Research Fellow
- Junior Research fellow
- Project Fellow
- Research Associate
Candidates applying for University Of Hyderabad Vacancy must have completed M.SC or Ph.d in relevant field from recognized university with good education record.
Get Here: Latest Ph.D Jobs
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Age limit of the applying candidates will be decided by the organization.
|Name Of The Post||Pay scale|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs 28000/- + HRM|
|Junior Research fellow||Rs 16000/- + HRM|
|Project Fellow||Rs. 12,000/-|
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview that will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
Must Read Before Appearing in Interview:
How to apply for University Of Hyderabad Recruitment?
Candidates need to follow the instruction to apply for University Of Hyderabad Recruitment which is modified below:-
- Firstly candidates need to go through the official website of the University Of Hyderabad that is uohyd.ac.in
- Then on home page you have to hit the “Recruitment” tab under the “Administration” tab of the home page
- After that you need to select the suitable link for the post you are applying
- Now the advertisement will be shown on your computer screen you have to read the whole information carefully in the advertisement carefully.
For Senior Research Fellow Post:
- After reading the advertisement you have to prepare application form and bio data with all required details.
- After that you have attach all the necessary documents such as qualification certificate, caste certificate, birth certificate, experience certificate etc.
- Then send it in a below mentioned email address.
- After that candidates need to go for walk interview with required documents in a below stated venue.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
For Other Post:
- Applicants need to prepare the application form with all required detail in proper manner.
- Then you required to attaching all the relevant documents in support of age, experience and qualification etc and also attaching the latest passport size photograph with the application form.
- After that you have to send the application form in a below indicated postal address or email address that is specified below.
Walk in venue / Postal Address/ Email Id:
|Name of the post||Walk in venue/ postal Address||Email Id|
|Senior Research Fellow||Walk in venue :Office Of Dean, School Of LifeScience, University Of Hyderabad, Hyderabad (500046)||As_raghavendra@yahoo.com, email@example.com
|Junior Research fellow||postal Address:Dr. P .Prem Kiran Advanced Centre Of Research In High Energy Materials (Acrhem) Gachiwali, Hyderabad- 500046||—|
Find More: Hyderabad Jobs
|Name Of The Post||Closing Date|
|Senior Research Fellow||Walk in venue:09th September 2016|
|Junior Research fellow||
14th September 2016
|Project Fellow||05th September 2016|
Candidates may get more details regarding University Of Hyderabad Recruitment 2016 through Official Link. Keep visiting with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more upcoming details about University Of Hyderabad Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section