University of Kashmir Admission
Do you know about Availability of B.Ed Seats? As Newest B.Ed Admission Notification released so apply fast For University of Kashmir Admission. The course duration for this B.Ed course is two years i.e. academic session 2016-18!!Desirous aspirants who have a dream to accomplish higher studies in Kashmir University can apply for University of Kashmir Admission 2017 and avail B.Ed. Admission date.
This page Includes:
|Eligibility Criteria For Admission Form|
|Application Fee Charges|
|How to Fill B.Ed Admission Form|
|Documents To be Attached with B.Ed online Application form|
|Postal Address and Important Dates|
Keen candidates who meet all the framed eligibility criteria may submit the application form along with relevant certificates before the closing date that is January 10, 2017. All the eligible aspirants can attain vital information about university of Kashmir B.Ed degree Form by scrolling this page which is well designed by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
University of Kashmir Admission
Eligibility Criteria For University Of Kashmir Bed Admission:
- Contenders must possess Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 pattern) with 45% (General) and 40% (Reserved Category) marks in any discipline from the University of Kashmir or any other recognized University.
- Contenders who are Graduate teachers under 10+2+2 scheme with minimum two years teaching experience in Government/Government recognized private schools are also eligible to apply for the Admission.
An amount of Rs. 750/- should be deposited at the time of filling application form. It should be deposit at Account No.: CD-0007010100001477 against the Pay-in Slip generated with the Application Form in any of the branches of the J&K Bank Ltd. across the country.
How Can I Fill University of Kashmir Admission forms?
Aspirants who are going to take admission in B.Ed for session 2016-18 are advised to follow below steps to fill application form:
- First of candidates must visit the official website of university that is kashmiruniversity.net
- This will take you to the home page and you need to hit on the link of “Admissions” given at the middle of the page.
- Then contenders must choose “Notification tab” and select “B.Ed Admission Notification (session 2016-18); Dated: 20-12-2016” link.
- After this a PDF file will be occurred and you have to read all the instructions available in it.
- Satisfied candidates must hit on “B.Ed Application Form for private Colleges.
- After this contenders must enter their personal details and academic details very carefully.
- Then, Upload your latest passport size photograph and select your desired college preference.
- Before pressing “submit” applicants must take a print out of filled application form.
- Then send hard copy of this filled application form along with relevant certificates as stated below.
- Lastly applicants must deposit the amount of application fee against the Pay-in Slip generated with the Application Form in any of the branches of the J&K Bank Ltd. across the country.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
Documents To be Attached With Application Form:
- Marks Certificate of the examinations passed.
- State Subject Certificate.
- Office Copy of the receipt obtained from the bank.
- Reserved Category Certificate (if claiming admission under Reserved Category) issued by the competent authority vide latest SRO.
- NOC from the employer, in case employed in Government or any other Department/ Institution.
Prof. (Mrs.) Nilofer Khan
Office of Dean,
College Development Council
Must Read: How To Become Teacher
Essential Dates To Keep In Mind:
|Last date of submission of Application Forms||January 10, 2017|
|Processing of application forms and issuance of admission list of selected candidates provided documents are in order.||Within 20 Days time|
|Commencement of Class Work||1st Week of March, 2017|
Keen students who are going to take admission in B. Ed must check the Official Notification before applying. Moreover you can grasp all the vital and significant details regarding University of Kashmir Admission 2017 by visiting the web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs||Online Teaching Jobs in India|
|How To Become Teacher||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|