University of Mysore Recruitment
A latest job advertisement has been released for University of Mysore Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from dedicated and skilled contenders for filling up Asst and forman posts. Candidates, who are willing to grab this jobs opening, may apply for University of Mysore Vacancy as soon as possible. Aspirants are advised to stay connected with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding University of Mysore Recruitment 2017.
Applicants may submit the prescribed application form before the last date should be reached which is 13th September 2016. You can also read entire details about University of Mysore Jobs Openings from this page which is well organized by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
University of Mysore Vacancies Details & Required Qualification:
|Stationary Assistant||Aspirants should hold Degree of recognized University with Accounts Higher conducted by KPSC or University Advanced Grade Department Examination|
|Forman||Aspirants should have Diploma in printing technology with three years experience of work in recognized printing press.|
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
Applicants’ maximum age is 35 years (for General Category), 38 years (for OBCs), 40 years (for SC/ST/Cat.1)
- For General: Rs. 1000/-
- For Reserved: Rs. 500/-.
- Payment of fee will be paid through drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, University of Mysore, Mysuru.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Stationary Assistant||Rs. 21600 – 40050/-|
|Forman||Rs. 17650 – 32000/-|
Selection Process For University of Mysore Jobs:
An interview process will be organized by selection committee to hire eligible applicants for faculty posts so prepare accordingly. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates who attend the interview.
|Interview Preparation for Getting a Job||More Details|
|How to Crack Interview||More Details|
|How To Dress For an Interview||More Details|
Procedure to Apply for University of Mysore Recruitment:
- First of applicants will have to visit official website of university which is www.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- On homepage, follow ‘Notification’ section available on the home page and hit on “Technical Posts Notification for University Printing Press” link.
- From opened page hit on “Press here to view / download Notification and Application Form” link and read the notification carefully.
- After that, download the format of application and must fill it with required information and attach Xerox copies of all documents and affix their recent colour photographs at provided place.
- Lastly, application completed in all aspects may wrap in an envelope and super scribed with name “Application for the post of ……. “.
- Envelope containing application form must be sent address below before the last date should be reached.
To the Registrar,
University of Mysore, Crawford Hall,
Mysuru – 570 005
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 13th September 2016
Aspirants may open this Official Notification to know more about University of Mysore Recruitment 2016. You can bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com using control+D, to obtain updated information regarding University of Mysore Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
University of Mysore Recruitment
Job seekers are informed that recruitment notification has been published regarding University of Mysore Recruitment 2016. Organization is looking for energetic contenders to fill the vacant positions of Project fellow. This is the time to grab great opportunity to make career in the University of Mysore, aspirants who find themselves eligible for the post may apply through proper channel. If your are eager to know updated information regarding University of Mysore recruitment 2017 then you must follow this page.
Aspirants must submit their application in prescribed format with all necessary documents before the 25th August 2016 that will be the last date of submission. To know more details and rest information about University of Mysore Jobs you go through this page that will be framed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name of Post:
Candidates who are going to apply for University of Mysore Vacancy must have done their M.Sc in chemistry/biochemistry with minimum 55% marks & good academic track records. Preference will be given to candidates who have NET/industrial experience in pharmaceutical company or some special experience.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Limitation in Age:
Candidates who are applying for University of Mysore vacancies must be more than 18 years and their upper age will be decided by organization norms. Relaxation in the age of SC / ST/ OBC/ PWD aspirants is as per the rules and instruction made by the government of India/organization.
Contenders who get recruited for University of Mysore Recruitment will receive monthly pay of Rs. 14,000/- and Rs 16,000/- per month to candidates with NET/GATE qualified. Other different benefits and will be provided to the them as per organization norms.
Aspirants who are applying for above given posts will be selected according to their performance at the time of interview or on the basis of any other selection procedure that will organized the committee.
To Crack Interview, First See Below Tuned Tips:
Procedure to Apply For University Of Mysore Recruitment:
If you will follow the simple steps to apply for post mentioned above then you will easily grab the opportunity:
- Firstly you are required to visit the official website of the organization that is www.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Now on the home page go for the latest news section and hit “more news” tab.
- Then on the next page choose “One Project Fellow is required to work in ISF-UGC sponsored project under chemistry subject” advertisement link.
- After that select “click here to view / download notification” notification link below the advertisement link.
- Now read the complete information carefully that is provided in the PDF notification.
- Contenders who meet the eligibility criteria and willing to apply for the post may prepare their application form.
- The application must be on the plain paper in prescribed format with all relevant details such as names, address, DOB and others.
- After that attach all necessary documents/certificates like educational qualification details and experience, valid ID card, CV, resume etc with application form.
- Recheck the applications once again and wrap it into an envelope with written “Application for the post of …..” on it.
- At last send it to the postal address stated below.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Professor K.S Rangappa,
Department of Studies in Chemistry,
University of Mysore, Manasagangotri,
Closing date to submit applications: 25th August 2016.
Also Check: University of Mysore Result
Note: Aspirants who want to get more information can visit to the official recruitment notification displayed below. Contenders can visit to this page for further details regarding University of Mysore Recruitment 2017 or you can also bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal.
Recruitment Notification: University of Mysore Recruitment 2016 PDF