University of Mysore Recruitment
Grab JRF Jobs!!! An employment advertisement has unfolded titled as University of Mysore Recruitment. Applications are invited by the department for proficient and result- oriented contenders for filling up vacant positions of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Candidates who have required qualification as given below are eligible to apply for University of Mysore Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of Page:
|University of Mysore Vacancies Detail||Selection process|
|Qualification Required||Procedure to apply for University of Mysore Recruitment|
|Salary Details||Important Dates|
|Postal Address||Email Address|
Those who are looking for the latest job openings and wish to get recruit against the aforesaid posts may apply for Mysore University jobs by filling application form in accurate manner. Keen aspirants need to submit their application form on before the last date that is 15-04-2017. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has mentioned the detailed facts on this page about Mysore University Recruitment.
University of Mysore Vacancy:
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
What is Qualification Required?
Applying candidates must possess M.Sc in Biotechnology/ Botany/ Applied Bottany/ Microbiollogy from university or institute and NET/ GATE qualified candidates are eligible to apply.
Must follow the link to Avail: Post Graduate Jobs
Offered Salaries for University of Mysore jobs:
Assorted applicants for Junior Research Fellow vacancy will get impressive amount of remuneration of Rs.25,000/- with HRA per month which is offered by the Mysore University.
Download PDF->> University of Mysore Recruitment
The enrolment of shortlisted applicants will be done on the basis of their education qualification and shortlisted for interview/ written test that will be organized by the authority.
Must Check For Sure Success:
How to Fill University of Mysore Application Form?
- Desirous aspirants need to log on to official website of University that is., www.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Now Contenders have to choose “Notification of JRF Post in Biotechnology Department” link from the Middle of the home page under “Latest News” section.
- Then an advertisement will be opened on your screen, you have to read the advertisement carefully.
- After reading complete details candidates have to prepare an application form on plain paper.
- Fill your application form in correct manner with complete details.
- Attach all the relevant documents (such as cast certificate, proof of age, educational qualification, and work experience) along with application form.
- Now put it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of…….”
- At last contenders have to send the application form along with application form through post/ email to below mentioned address.
Email: [email protected]
S.Umesha, Associate Professor & Principal Investigator,
Department of Studies in Biotechnology,
University of Mysore, Manasagangotri,
Remember Important Date:
Last date for submit the application form: 15-04-2017
Candidates need to collect all the information about University of Mysore Recruitment 2017 through official notification that is presented below. You can follow Google plus and Facebook. You can also book mark www.recruitmentinboxx.com page by using CTRL + D
You May Also Like To Check This Section: