UP 68500 Assistant Teacher Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has published a latest notification regarding UP 68500 Assistant Teacher Recruitment. For filling up the 68500 vacant positions of Sahayak Adhyapak Bharti, organization is looking for the talented and dedicated aspirants. Interested candidates who qualify TET 2017 and have fulfill the eligibility criteria for UP Asst Teacher Vacancy ; they are required to apply against UP 68500 Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017 via online mode.
|Updated On 22/11/2017
Latest News for those candidates who have D.ED Diploma!! Aspirants are informed that the Allahabad High Court has announced that those aspirants who have Diploma in Education (D.ed) can also apply for 68500 Sahayak Adhyapak Bharti In UP. The court has also ordered to add D.ED Training in Teachers Service Act, 1981. So, now D.ed holders candidates are eligible to apply for Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Recruitment. In this concern, Secretary Basic Education Council has also send the notice on 14-11-2017 that the candidates should be allowed to apply for UP Sahayak Adhyapak Bharti/ Sahayak Adhyapak Uttar Pradesh.
Result of TET 2017 is going to be announce till the end of the November 2017 and after that, the recruitment procedure will be start in December onwards. Contenders who are looking for the latest government jobs in teaching sector can apply for UP Assistant Teacher Bharti by submitting their application form through online mode before the closing date. Here on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, candidates can obtain detailed information about UP 68500 Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018.
UP 68500 Assistant Teacher Recruitment
Post Name for UP Assistant teacher recruitment 2017:
Sahayak Adhyapak – 68500 Vacancies
|Name of District||Uttar Pradesh Sahayak adhyapak Vacancies|
|Sant Kabir Nagar||1000|
|Sant Ravidas Nagar||500|
Essential Qualification for UP Basic Education Board 68500 Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017:
- Contenders who are going apply against UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017 should have possessed BTC/b.ed from a well recognized university of Uttar Pradesh.
- The most important thing is that the applicants must have achieved at least 40 % marks in their graduation to get eligible for the primary level paper I eligible test of UPTET or CTET.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Age Limit for Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Recruitment:
- Contenders who are applying for Uttar Pradesh Sahayak Adhyapak Recruitment should not be less than 21 years and more than 40 years of age.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category aspirants for UP Assistant Teacher vacancy as per norms of the Government of India.
Salary Details for UP Assistant Teacher vacancies:
Candidates, who will be appointed for UP Sahayak Adhyapak Vacancy, will be paid appropriate and impressive amount of pay scale per month from the organization.
UP 68500 Assistant Teacher Recruitment Notification
Selection Procedure for 68500 UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017:
- Initially on the basis of screening the application form, applier will shortlisted
- Short- listed candidates will have to appear in TET (Teacher eligibility Test) which will be held at a various centers in Uttar Pradesh state on schedule date.
- Applicants who will perform well in UP Assistant Teacher TET Exam may call for final selection process that is Interview round.
- No TA or any other allowances will be admissible for attending the test/ interview.
Scheme of Written Test for UP Primary School Shikshak Bharti 2017:
|Subjects||Marks||Number of Questions||Time duration|
|Environmental and Social Studies||10|
|Life skill management||10|
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to fill UP Assistant Teacher Application form?
- Candidates who are willing to apply they firstly need to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board that is www.upbasiceducationboard.in
- Now you are required to go to “News and Event” section given at the right side of the home page.
- After that select UP Sahayak Adhyapak Bharti link
- Now read the entire details and instructions carefully given in notification.
- Candidates who find them eligible and want to apply need to “apply online”
- Then fill online application form and upload documents/ certificates which are required.
- You have to recheck it and then press on “submit” button.
- At last, take a print out of it for future use.
Find More: Jobs in UP
Last date to submit Online Application Form For UP Sahayak Adhyapak Bharti: December 2017
Aspirants may open the Official Link for obtaining other details regarding UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017–2018. If you have any query you may ask this in comment box, our expert will try to solve your query as it is possible.
If you want to attain latest updates you may stay connected with us through Google Plus or bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing CTRL + D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Online Teaching Jobs India|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||More Government Jobs|