UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is going to hire 68,500 candidates through UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment process which is started now. Aspirants, who are interested in teaching jobs, can apply through online mode.
Contenders can apply for UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Vacancies by submitting the application form before the last date which is 09-02-2018. Those candidates who have passed TET with B.T.C or D.Ed can get the opportunity before it’s too late.
UP Basic Teachers Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is going to organize written examination on 12-03-2018 to select the candidates for the teacher recruitment. Selection of the shortlisted candidates from the teacher recruitment will be based on the merit list.
To check the eligibility criteria before applying for UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment 2018, candidates need to scroll down this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment
UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Vacancy:
Primary Teachers: 68,500
Candidates who have Graduation Degree with B.T.C Certificate and also passed in UPTET Exam are eligible to apply for Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad Primary Teacher Recruitment.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Age Bar for UP Basic Teachers Jobs:
The age of applying candidates for Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad Teacher Recruitment should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 40 years. Age relaxation will be admissible for reserved category candidates as per the directives.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Remuneration for UP Basic Teachers Vacancies:
Applicants who will be appointed for UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Primary Teacher Recruitment will receive suitable amount of pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800 per month with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- by the management of concerned department.
How to Get selected for UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Jobs?
Applying aspirants are informed that they have to go through the written exam. Shortlisted candidates from the written examination will go for the teacher recruitment to get appointed for Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad Teacher Vacancies. Afterwards, final merit list will be prepared on the basis 10% of 10th/12th/Graduation and B.T.C marks, 60% of marks obtained in written exam.
Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
Process to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment:
- Applying for Uttar Pradesh Teachers Recruitment, aspirants need to go through the official website that is upbasiceduparishad.gov.in
- Once you will reach on home page you need to select the appropriate link for Uttar Pradesh Teachers Vacancies.
- Afterwards, UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment Notification will be opened at your device’s screen.
- Then contenders must read the details given in the advertisement.
- After that, go back to the previous page and select suitable link to apply online.
- Subsequently, you have to fill UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Online Application Form with asked details in proper manner.
- Must upload all the certificates and documents, signature and passport size photograph in prescribed size.
- Finally, preview all details and then press on “Submit” button. Appliers are required to take the print out of filled application form for future reference.
|Starting Date To Apply||25-01-2018|
|Last Date To Apply||09-02-2018|
|Last Date To Pay Application Fee||07-02-2018|
|Correction In Application Form||13 To 15-02-2018|
|Result Will Be Announce||15-05-2018|
To get other details of UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment, you need to go through the link as stated above. Candidates are also advised to bookmark this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl+d and avail all updates of UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment 2018 instantly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest Uttar Pradesh Jobs||TET Entrance Exam|
|How To Become Teacher||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Online Teaching Jobs in India||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|