UP ITI Counselling 2018
Applicants who have appeared in UP ITI Counselling 2018 Third Round can now download 3rd Allotment Result from here. Below we are providing Dates for 4th Round UP ITI Counselling Registration.
Latest Update On: 08-08-2018
UP ITI 3rd Allotment Result
UP ITI 3rd Allotment Result has been declared by Vyavasayik Pariksha Parishad on its official website. Those who have reported before the last date that is 06-08-2018 can now check their result by hitting the below stated link.
यूपी आईटीआई परामर्श प्रक्रिया के लिए उपस्थित उम्मीदवार वे एप्स.vppup.in संगठन की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाकर तीसरे राउंड सीट आवंटन के परिणाम डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। यूपी आईटीआई परामर्श के माध्यम से आवेदक उत्तर प्रदेश राज्य द्वारा पेश किए गए विभिन्न आईटीआई पाठ्यक्रमों में प्रवेश प्राप्त कर सकते हैं।
UP ITI Counselling 2018 Fourth Round
Vyavasayik Pariksha Parishad has started the registration for UP ITI Fourth Round Counselling 2018. Last date for Reporting in ITI for Admission is 14-08-2018. By hitting the below stated link, candidates will be able to check the rank of pre registered candidate and new applicant’s rank.
Updated on: 4-07-2018
UP ITI 4th Counselling Round Registration
In order to get admission in to various trade engineering and Non Engineering courses in UP Industrial Training Institute, students are required to participate in UP ITI Counselling. For this one needs to get registered by filling and submitting their UP ITI Online registration form
To fill the choices, candidates have to enter their Applicant Id / Registration Number, date of Birth and code provided in the image. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more of UP ITI Counselling 2018.
Check UP ITI Counselling Result of 2nd Allotment round from here!!! Students who have successfully registered for UP ITI 2nd Counselling round are here by informed that Uttar Pradesh Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad has released the Allotment Result.
UP ITI Counselling 2018 Dates
Students can ensure their admission by login their valid Registration Number and Date of Birth. Those who allotted seats are required to reporting in ITI for admission till 16.07.2018. Students who were not allotted seats, must register and appeared for 3rd Round Counseling round as per schedule dates.
UP ITI Seat Allotment
UP ITI Counselling 2018 is conducting on the basis of their merit of 10th or 12th Class Examination. This year 14 new institutes will be opened by UP-state government. Overall, there will be 1.16 lakh seats will be available for admission into ITI courses Uttar Pradesh.
To acquire more details regarding UP ITI Counselling 2018- 2019 such as 2nd, 3rd Round Counseling Dates, UP ITI Counselling Process etc, you need to check below structured page which is well provided by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Get Here: List of Universities of Uttar Pradesh
UP ITI Counselling
UP ITI Reservation 2018:
Applicants belong to various categories such as General, BC, SC, CT, Ph.D. etc will acquire the reservation in admission process as per the norms. The reservation criteria are mentioned here for the understanding of aspirants.
- 70% seats will be reserved for SC/ ST Trainee
- 15 % seats will be reserved for OBC Trainee.
- Students will be provided Horizontal Reservation for Freedom Fighters (02%)
- Ex-Serviceman (05%)
- Physically Handicapped Candidates (03%)
- Female Candidates (20%).
UP ITI Government & Private Institutes, Number Of Seats Information:
|State ITI||Private Institutions|
|No of Seats||1.16 Lacks (10% Seat Increases After Opening The 14 New Institutes)|
Get List of Top & Best 25 Universities in India: NIRF India Ranking
UP ITI Counselling Procedure
Qualified candidates in Uttar Pradesh ITI Entrance Exam may follow below stated steps to attend counseling process.
- Fill Registration Form:
First of all, Candidates may register themselves by submitting registration form and process of registration will be completed through online process as described below.
- Application Fee Details:
Contenders who are ready to attend VPPUP Counseling are needed to pay required fee either through online or offline mode.
- Choice filling:
Contenders, who paid their fees in first round, may now fill their choice in this round and process of choice submission can be done by login into the system and the link of choice filling will be active till August 2018.
Also Check Out here: UP ITI Result
- Document Verification:
After completing the choice filling round, candidates will have to report on venue and all the documents must be checked or verified. If any student found with his wrong document, he will be discarded from the further process and his candidature will be canceled.
- Seat Allocation Process:
In this process, students will get seat on the basis of merit list and the procedure used is First Come First Serve and no. of Candidates who will get admission will be equal to the no. of seats available.
Must Check: All India Counselling Schedule
Documents Lists to Be Verified:
Candidates must bring the important certificates/document at the time of UP ITI Counselling that are represented below:
- Qualifying exam certificate and mark sheets.
- High School mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Admit card and Score card of UP ITI-2018.
- Photo identity card
- Medical Certificate by District Hospital issued by CMO
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Transfer certificate and migration certificate in original.
- Other relevant testimonials
Check Here: List of Required Documents for Counselling
UP ITI 2018 Counselling:
UP ITI 1st Round Counselling:
- The UP ITI Counselling 1st Round Seat Allotment Process will be done on various factors such as Trade, Institute, and Course & Group wise Seats.
- If applicants specified in merit list do not get the admission in 1st round, they can proceed for next rounds of seat allocation process.
UP ITI 2nd Round Counselling:
- The association is going to prepare a separate list with number of seats left in the 1st round of seat allotment process.
- The 2nd round of seat allocation will be done for left remaining seats.
- If students got the seat in 1st round and waiting to get admission in other college/institute can also participate in 2nd round of seat allotment process.
- The VPPUP will display the 2nd list on its website and also the information will be intimated to registered candidates through phone, email.
UP ITI 3rd Round Counselling:
- The rest of seats will be allocated in 3rd round of admission process.
- Applicants will be called for 4 times and the admission process will be completed within 5 days based on the remaining seats.
- The VPPUP is going to display the complete information such as choice filling, available seats and other details on its official portal, vppup.in.
- If the student has not provided with the option, then he/she will be given admission into the college/institute filled on the admission form.
- Overall the selection process will be completed within 4 days and the candidates will be given 5 days for admission.
How to Fill Online Registration Form?
- First of all, go to official site of Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh i.e. admission.scvtup.in.
- On homepage, you may hit on relevant link of online registration form.
- Must fill UP ITI Online Registration Form with required information.
- Upload digital images of all documents (if required) and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last, get printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
UP ITI Counselling Dates:
Last Date for Reporting in ITI for Admission: 16.07.2018
Read This: How to Choose Right College After 12th
Candidates may open Official Link to know more about UP ITI Counseling 2018 – 2019. You may also stay tuned with us on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates about Uttar Pradesh ITI Counselling.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UP ITI Entrance Exam||UP ITI Time Table|
|UP ITI Admit Card||Best Colleges in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Survive First Year Of College|