UP PCS J Syllabus
Candidates who are planning to appear in UP PCS Judicial Services Exam must go through the UP PCS J Syllabus for preparation. UP PCS J Syllabus In Hindi / English will be prescribed for Prelims and Mains Exam for UP PCS Civil Judge Recruitment.
Aspirants who have a dream to get UPPCS Judicial Service Recruitment, they may participate in this examination and for a better preparation, they should have the UP PCS J Exam Pattern and new UP PCS J 2018 Syllabus which is displayed below.
UP PCS J Exams Details:
There are two papers in UPPSC Civil Judge such as, UP PCS J Prelims or Mains. UP PCS J Prelims Syllabus includes General Knowledge and Law, for Mains, it includes General Knowledge, Language and Law papers.
To get more information about Syllabus Of UP PCS J, you need to scroll down the whole page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Must have a glance…
UP PCS J Syllabus
UP PCS J Preliminary Exam Syllabus:
|History of India||Jurisprudence|
|Indian Culture||International Organizations|
|Geography of India||Current International Affairs|
|Indian Polity||Indian Constitution|
|Current National Issues||Transfer of Property Act|
|Topics of Social relevance||Indian Evidence Act|
|India and the world||Indian Penal Code|
|Indian Economy||Civil Procedure Code|
|International Affairs and Institutions||Criminal Procedure Code|
|Science and Technology||Law of Contract|
|Communications and Space||–|
Get From Here: UP PCS Syllabus
UP PCS J Main Exam Syllabus
PCS J Syllabus UP for General Knowledge is same as provided above and this exam will be of 200 marks.
UP PCS J 2018 Syllabus-Language:
|Topics To Be Covered||Marks Distribution|
|Essay to be written in English||60 marks|
|English Précis writing||60 marks|
|Translation of passage from Hindi to English||40 marks|
|Translation of passage from English to Hindi||40 marks|
Law-I (Substantive Law):
- Law of contracts,
- Law of Partnership,
- Law concerning easements and torts,
- Law connecting to transfer of property including the principles of equity, specifically applicable thereto,
- The principal of Equity with special reference to the Law of trust
- Specific relief,
- Hindu Law
- Mohammedan Law
- Constitutional Law
Check Out: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
Law II (Procedure and Evidence):
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Code of Civil Procedure
Law III (Penal, Revenue and Local Laws):
- All the question set be consists of Indian Penal Code,
- Uttar Pradesh Zamindari Abolition and Land Reforms Act 1951,
- Uttar Pradesh Urban Buildings (Regulation of Letting, Rent and Eviction) Act 1972.
- Municipalities Act,
- Panchayat Raj Act,
- Consolidation of Holdings Act,
- Urban (Planning and Development) Act 1973,
- Together with rules framed under the aforesaid Acts.
UP PCS J Prelims Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Subject||Duration of the Exam||Marks|
|Paper I||General Knowledge||2 Hours||150|
|Paper II||Law||2 Hours||300|
Highlights Of UPPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam Pattern:
- UP PCS J Preliminary Exam is of Objective type (MCQs)
- Prelims Exam Question paper consist of 2 papers.
- Duration of Paper Iand Paper II is 2 Hours.
- Paper 1 consists of 150 marks and Paper 2 consists of 300 marks.
- There will be negative marking for each incorrect answer.
Do You Know: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
UP PCS J Mains Exam Pattern
|Paper – 1||General Knowledge||3 Hours||200|
|Paper – 2||Language||3 Hours||200|
|Paper – 3||Law – I (Substantive Law)||3 Hours||200|
|Paper – 4||Law-II (Procedure and Evidence)||3 Hours||200|
|Paper – 5||Law-III (Penal, Revenue and Local Laws)||3 Hours||200|
Highlights Of UPPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam Pattern
- UP PCS J Mains Exam is of Conventional type (Descriptive type questions).
- There are total 5 papers in mains examination.
- Each and every paper will be of 200 marks.
- Questions in Papers – 3, 4 & 5 will be asked related to Law Subject.
Must Check: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
UP PCS J Interview round:
UP PCS Judicial Service Civil Judge Interview round will be of 100 marks. Candidates, who’ll qualify the Prelims & Mains examinations, are only eligible to appear in Interview session.
UP PCS J Merit list will be prepared on the basis of their marks obtained in UP PCS J 2018 Exam.So, participating contenders can start their preparation according to UP PCS Judicial Services Syllabus.
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Interview
In order to collect more information about UP PCS J Syllabus 2018, you need to visit its official link. Bookmark our web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving the updated information about the same.
You May Also Like To Check This Section