UP PCS 2018
UP PCS Advertisement A-2/E-1/2018 is available now!! Apply Online for UP PCS 2018 Notification for filling up 924 vacancies of Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) (General Recruitment / Physically Handicapped – Backlog / Special Recruitment) Examination, 2018 And Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.) / Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Services Examination – 2018.
UP PCS 2018 Dates
Contenders meeting the requirements as per Uttar Pradesh PCS Notification can apply from 06-07-2018 to 06-08-2018 by submitting their UP PCS Application Form along relevant enclosures. After that, contenders have to participate in UP PCS Prelims Exam on 19-08-2018 conducted by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Applicants, if you want to attain more details about the UP 2018 PCS then must go through this page which is well created by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Please have a look.
UP PCS 2018 Important Dates
|Events of the UPPCS 2018 Exam||Prelims||Mains|
|Publication of official notification||06-07-2018||August 2018|
|Closing date to submit application forms||06-08-2018||September 2018|
|Date to Submit Application Fee||02/08/2018||—|
|Issue of the admit card||In first week of August 2018||October 2018|
|UP PCS 2018 Written Examination||19-08-2018||November 2018|
|Results declaration||July 2018||December/January 2019|
UP PCS 924 Vacancies:
|Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services||831|
|Physically Handicapped (Backlog/Special)||01|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest||16|
|Range Forest Officer||76|
Must Check: Latest PSC Notification
UPPCS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- One must be Domicile of Uttar Pradesh
UP PCS 2018 Qualification
|UP PCS Vacancies||Qualification|
|Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)||Law Graduate|
|District Basic Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer||Post Graduate Degree|
|District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B”||Agriculture Graduate|
|District Audit Officer||Commerce Graduate|
|Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / (Grade-II)||Degree in Science with Physics or|
Mechanical Engg. As one subject.
|Assistant Director Industries (Marketing/Handloom)||PG Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce|
or Technology or PG Degree in Textile
Industries of any recognized Institute or
minimum Graduation Degree in Textile Technology
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics|
as a subject or Commerce/Law.
|District Programme Officer||Degree in Sociology or Social Science or|
Home Science or Social Work.
|Senior Lecturer, DIET||Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.|
|District Probation Officer||PG Degree in Psychology or Sociology or|
Social Work or any qualification
equivalent thereto or Post GraduateDiploma in any Branch of Social Work
from any recognized Institute of Social Work.
|Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer||PG Degree in Chemistry|
|Statistical officer||PG Degree in math or Mathematical|
Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural
|Information Officer / District Information Officer / Script Writer / Feature Writers / Incharge, English||(A) Essential qualification:|
(i) A Bachelor’s degree with Hindi as one
(B) Preferential Qualification:
(1) Experience of writing articles, scripts
(2) Bachelor Degree in Journalism or
Diploma in Music / Lighting / Acting /
|Principals, Government Intermediate Colleges (For Boys or Girls)||(i) A PG degree or a degree as|
equivalent thereto.(ii) L.T. Diploma of the Department
of Education, Uttar Pradesh, or B.T.or
B.Ed.oran equivalent Degree of a University.
At least three years teaching experience in
|Labour Enforcement Officer||Bachelor’s degree with Economics or|
Sociology or commerce and PG Diploma
UP PCS Age Limits
- Candidates must have age in between 21 years – 40 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be granted to the reserved candidates as per the norms.
UP PCS Application Fee:
|Unreserved (General)||Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-||Rs. 125/-|
|Other Backward Class and SC/ ST||Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-||Rs. 65/-|
|Handicapped||NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-||Rs. 25/|
UP PCS Minimum Physical Standard:
|Sex||Height||Chest girth (Fully expanded)||Expansion|
|Male||163 cms.||84 cms.||5 cms.|
|Female||150 cms.||79 cms.||5 cms.|
UP PCS Salary Details 2018:
|Name of The Post||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Assistant conservator||Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-||Rs. 5400/-|
|Range Forest Officer||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-||Rs. 4800/-|
UP PCS Exam Pattern
UP PCS Pre Paper Pattern
Competitive exam is comprise of three successive stages viz
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type & Multiple choice)
- Main Examination (Conventional Type, i.e. written examination)
- Viva – Voce (Personality Test)
UPPSC Preliminary Exam Pattern
- Preliminary Exam consist of two compulsory papers
- Papers shall be of 200 marks each
Exam must be complete in two hours durations.
- Papers shall be of objective Type & multiple choices in which there shall be 150-100 questions respectively.
- Timing of paper I will be from 9:30 to 11:30 A.M. and paper II is from 2.30 to 4.30 P.M.
|Paper-I||General Studies||200 marks|
(Qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%)
Download Previous Year Paper: UPPSC Sample Papers
UPPSC Exam Pattern Main
(A) Compulsory Subjects:
|General Hindi||150 marks|
|General Studies (I-Paper)||200 marks|
|General Studies (II-Paper)||200 marks|
|General Studies (III-Paper)||200 marks|
|General Studies (IV-Paper)||200 marks|
(B) Optional Subjects:
UP PCS Interview 2018
- The interview will be conducted with 100 marks.
- The total marks including Interview will be 1500 + 100 = 1600 Marks.
- There is no as such specific pattern and syllabus of the interview.
- Candidates must be aware of their surroundings, state and should have a good knowledge of contemporary issues.
- Candidate should be communicative during the interview and must keep their views openly before the interview board.
Get Here in Detailed: UP PCS Syllabus
Procedure to fill UP PCS 2018 Application Form :
Eligible and desirous candidates, need to fill an submit Online application form by following the below mentioned steps to apply for entrance exam.
- First of all applicants are required to visit official website of organization that is uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Follow ‘( PCS/ACF-RFO Prelim. Examination-2018)’ which is visible on the homepage and select appropriate link as “here to Apply Online” link.
- From new page, hit on “View Advertisement” link which is given under “सम्मिलित राज्य /प्रवर अधीनस्थ सेवा प्रार0 परीक्षा” link.
- Read complete details given in the notification carefully
- Re-visit the previous page and select “Apply” link.
- Then hit on ‘Candidates Registration’ link and fill Registration form with all required details with valid email id and contact number
- Upload scanned photograph and signature and pay prescribed application fee as asked.
- Press on ‘Submit Application’ for final submission and retain hard copy of system generated filled application form for future reference.
UPPCS Exam Centers 2018
Check Upcoming Exam Date: UPPSC Exam Calendar
Candidates if you want to attain additional details related to UP PCS 2018-2019 then must go through above highlighted official link. To get further updates like UPPCS Notification, Admit Card, Result, Syllabus, Study Material keep visiting to our site by pressing ctrl+d key.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPPSC Recruitment||UPPSC Direct Recruitment|
|UPPSC PCS Admit Card||PSC Exam Books for Preparation|
|How to Find a Job Online||More Government Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|