UP Police Admit Card
Check Latest News through this page…!!!! Due to Technical Mistake Leak, UP Police SI Exam got postponed. UP Police Admit Card is set to be released by Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow for those candidates who are going to appear in UP Police Exam. Organization is going to fill up 3307 SI Vacancies and in which 2707 Vacancies for Male and 600 posts for SI (Female) and 760 Vacancies for Sub Inspector (Confidential), Assistant Sub Inspector ASI (Ministerial) & Assistant Sub Inspector ASI (Accounts). Aspirants, who have applied against this UP Police Recruitment, may check New Dates foe Exam and download their UP Police Admit Card 2017 through online mode.
|Recent Update!!! 26-7-2017
A latest notification regarding cancellation of UP Police SI Exam has recently issued by Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow. Those aspirants applied against UP Police Recruitment to fill up 3307 SI Vacancies and in which 2707 Vacancies for Male and 600 posts for SI (Female) and 760 Vacancies for Sub Inspector (Confidential), Assistant Sub Inspector ASI (Ministerial) & Assistant Sub Inspector ASI (Accounts). UP Police exam was schedule on from 17-07-2017 to 31-07-2017 but according to the official notification, Due to Technical Fault is Cancelled. Beside this, according to the news update on media UP Police Sub Inspector Exam is cancelled because of paper leak. To attain detailed information about the notification candidate have to hit on below given official notification link.
Also, you may download Call Letter with the help of this page as new dates of exam are available now.
Get UP Police Exam Details From Here->>> Download PDF
Applied candidates for the various positions will appear in Inspector Exam on above said date. The examination will be accomplished on computer base mode and candidates are required to score 50% marks in the examination. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing some hassle free steps along with the direct link of UP Police Admit Card 2018 and other details of the examination on this page with the purpose of assisting you.
UP Police Admit Card
Highlights Of The Page:
Status of Uttar Pradesh Police Call Letter
Uttar Pradesh Police Sub Inspector Admit Card Link
Steps to check Uttar Pradesh Police Examination Admit Card
UP Police Exam Pattern 2017
UP Police Exam Date 2017
UP Police Selection Process
UP Police Vacancies:
|Sub Inspector Vacancies||No. Of Vacancies|
Download Uttar Pradesh Police Admit Card 2017:
- First of all candidates must visit to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow which is prpb.gov.in
- Afterwards, you need to move your cursor to the right side at the “Important Declarations” section.
- Then you are required to press the appropriate link of “For direct recruitment to the post of Deputy Inspector General of Police for Women, 2013 for downloading the admission form for the online examination and link for the Mock Test”.
- Now hit on “Downloading the Admission Letter and Link to the Mock Test for Online Exam for Male / Female Candidates” link.
- From next page press on “Download Admit Card” link
- Now you have to enter the requisite details for downloading the “UP Police SI Exam Admit Card”.
- After that, you need to send the complete details for final submission.
- Finally, your “UP Police SI Admit Card” will be appeared at your computer screen within few minutes.
- At last contenders must download “UP Police SI Call Letter” or take a print out of it.
- Candidates are informed that they must bring their “UP Police Hall Ticket” at the time of exam.
Check Official Link for UP Police Admit Card 2017:
UP Police SI Exam Pattern:
Appearing candidates in Uttar Pradesh Police Sub Inspector Examination, they can check the below stated exam pattern and do preparation of the examination accordingly.
- UP Police SI Online written exam will be held on computer based mode.
- Candidates have to solve multiple choice questions of 400 marks.
- In UP Police Sub Inspector Bharti Exam, candidates need to answer the questions asked from General Hindi, General Knowledge, Mental Aptitude Test, Intelligence Test Numerical & Mental Ability Test of Reasoning etc.
- Contenders are required to score 50% marks in each subject to qualify in written test.
Get Here Exam Pattern + Syllabus: UP Police Syllabus
UP Police SI Selection Process:
Contenders are informed that first of all they have to appear in Online Written Exam. Participants scoring marks decided by UP Police will be called for the Next Stage i.e. Document Verification & Physical Standard Test (PST). Qualified contenders in Physical Standard Test will go for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Medical Exam, character Verification.
UP Police SI Exam Date: 17/07/2017 to 31/07/2017
Note: To attain more information and downloading the UP Police Admit Card 2017–2018, candidates can press the above presented Official Link. If candidates have any query regarding this page, they may drop comment in below stated comment box. Our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will solve your queries as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UP Police Recruitment||UP Police Result|
|Defence Current Affairs||List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence|
|Employment News- New Updates||Uttar Pradesh Jobs|