UP Vidhan Sabha Admit Card
Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly (UPLA) has released UP Vidhan Sabha Admit Card 2016 of re-examination for the 90 vacant posts of RO and ARO, as online applications are invited from 27th July 2016 to 6th August 2016. This re-exam of Review Office/ Assistant Review Officer will be conducted on 14th August 2016, so the aspirants who are going to appear in this exam can download their call letter through online mode from this page. All the keen visitors are advised to stay in touch with us to get the latest updates about UP Vidhan Sabha Admit Card 2017.
The Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly is also recognized by the other name as Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Sabha and it conducts various recruitment exams to enroll the vibrant and proficient aspirants for filling the vacant positions in the organization. This year the organization has stipulated to organize a re-examination for RO/ARO post, so applicants may download their UP Vidhan Sabha Call letter through this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
How to Download UP Vidhan Sabha Admit Card:
Candidates who are willing to download call letter for re- examination in few seconds must follow these steps as given below:
- Firstly you must go to the official website that is www.uplegassembly.nic.in
- At the home page you have to hit the “Notice Regarding Re-examination Date and Other Information” link available under Important Notice section on the right side of the page.
- Now the new page will be displayed with other essential information related to the post.
- You must read all the details as mentioned in it.
- After this you should move your cursor to the right side of the page as it is visible as:
- Now, enter your user Id and password and press the “login” button.
- Your Admit Card will be displayed on the screen and you may check or Download it.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the UP Vidhan Sabha Admit Card and bring it at the time of examination.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card
UP Vidhan Sabha Admit Card
In the state of Uttar Pradesh, UPLA is the Lower House of the Bicameral Legislature which consists of 404 members elected by the Governor. The government has announced the recruitment exam for two posts. These include 40 posts of Review Officer (RO) and 50 posts of Assistant Review Officer (ARO).
For filling these vacant positions the re-examination of Review Office (RO) / Assistant Review Officer (ARO) posts will be scheduled on 14th August 2016. Aspirants who are going to attend this exam will require the hall ticket and this can be downloaded by following the steps stated above.
Check Here: What To Carry And What Not In Examination Hall
UPLA Exam Selection Procedure:
Selection of candidates will be based on two stages:
- Written Examination (Re-Examination)
- Personal Interview
Latest Updated: UPLA RO/ARO Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Type of Exam||Duration||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge||Objective type questions|
(1 marks each)
Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
- How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams
- GK Questions with Answers
- Aptitude Questions And Answers
- Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
The aspirants must carry this UP Vidhan Sabha hall ticket while going foe the exam and also carry one photo ID proof as it is mandatory to get entry in the examination hall.
Re-examination will be conducted on: 14th August 2016
Also Check: UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment
Contenders must read the Official Link to get other essential information regarding UP Vidhan Sabha Admit Card 2016. Visitors are mentors to stay in link with the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get the latest notification about UP Vidhan Sabha Admit Card 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section