UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment
UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya has depicted a notice of UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment for filling up 90 vacancy. Applicants who wish to make their career in Government sector may apply for UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment by filling application form on or before the end date. Job seekers, who are excited to obtain latest info regarding UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2016, need to stay connected with us.
Candidates may acquire more details related to UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment such as qualification required, mode of selection, salary scale, age limit, and how to apply etc go through this page which is equipped by the team of the www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment
- Review Officer:40
- Assistant Review Officer:50
- Contenders must possess Bachelor’s degree of any University established by law in India or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- ‘O’ Level certificate from DOEACC / Diploma in Computer Science / Equivalent Degree or Certificate
- Applicants should have a minimum speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi Computer typing.
- Applicants age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years as on 01.07.2015.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given upto 5 years to SC/ST/OBC , Dependents of Freedom Fighters, skilled Sports Person and for other categories
Selected applicants will earn handsome amount of remunerations of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs.34,800 with Grade pay of Rs. Rs. 4,600/- for Assistant Review Officer and GP of Rs. 4,800/- for Review Officer
|General (Unreserved)/ Other Backward Class||Rs. 500+ bank transaction charges as applicable|
|SC/ST of U. P.||Rs. 300+ bank transaction charges as applicable|
Mode OF Payment:
- Online Payment—Applicants may submit fee though Debit Card/Credit Card/SBI Net banking during Registration Part.
- Challan Payment – Generate the Challan during Registration Part only
Note: Download the Challan and Make the payment in SBI Branches only.
- Applicants for the posts of Review Officers and Assistant Review Officers will be selected on the basis of Common Computer based test which comprise 100 objective type questions
- Computer based typing test (Hindi and English) will also be held for the vacancies of Assistant Review Officers. For the vacancies of Assistant Review Officers only those applicants will be considered who have qualified the computer based typing exam.
- Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of result in Computer Based Test and performance in interview.
Syllabus for Computer based Test (objective type):
|Subjects||Timing and Total Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Knowledge||Computer based examination (Time: 90 Minutes)Examination will be of 100 questions||100|
Important points to keep in mind regarding Test:
- The standard of the question paper shall be of Graduation level.
- There shall be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The question paper will be available in both the languages (English and Hindi).
|Gautam Buddha Nagar||Varanasi|
How to Apply for UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment:
- Applicants are required to go through the official website of organization i.e. uplegassembly.nic.in
- On the home page follow recruitment section which is available on the right side
- Thereafter press on to “Recruitment on the Post of Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer” link.
- Select “press here to register” tab
- Fill an application form very carefully and Upload scanned Photograph and Signature.
- After that, pay requisite fee and press on to “register” tab
- After filling the form, press on to submit button
- At last, take printout of the form for future use.
|Last date to submit application form||17th December 2015 (up to 23:59 hrs)|
|Last date to deposit application Fee||18th December 2015|
Check Official Advt to obtain more details about UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment. We will soon update this page with latest details about UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2016.
You may also like to check this Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Top Jobs To Apply|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Top 100 Career Options|
|Employment News- New Updates||Free Online Test Series|
|Latest Jobs By Qualification||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|