Those students who had appeared in UP Combined Pre-Medical Test can attend the UPCPMT Counselling. Directorate Medical Education & Training, UP is going to conduct counseling procedure on respective dates.
On this web page, you will get the details about UPCPMT Counselling Registration and UPCPMT First, 2nd, 3rd Round schedule. UP Combined Pre-Medical Test is conducted for admission in MBBS & BDS courses.
Role of Counselling:
Through UPCPMT medical Counselling, students will get suitable seat/ college according to their marks in entrance exam. You can also check the UPCPMT Counselling status by visit the official website of the organization.
More information about UPCPMT Counselling 2018 is listed below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, take a look:
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test Counselling Procedure:
- Individuals who have qualified Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test need to attend the counseling round.
- This process includes 3 rounds, students are required to report at the given venue along with essential documents.
- Students must obtain their seat allotted letter offered by organization which is based on their merit/ rank in Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Examination.
- It is necessary for all students to pay counseling fees to reserve their seats.
- Satisfied individuals must lock their seat to confirm their admission and after that they need to visit the allotted college.
- Security fee will not be refunded in case if any student will not get admission.
You Can Get All Counselling Schedule Here: To Know Press Here
Documents Required at the time of Counselling of UPCPMT:
These are some UPCPMT Counselling requirements, students need to bring original as well as Xerox copies of these documents:
- UPCPMT counseling letter/ Registration Letter
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Provisional certificates if candidate is pursuing
- Caste Certificate
- UPCPMT hall ticket
- Medical documents
- Bank draft
- 4-6 passport size color photograph
Check out Requirement of Documents for Counseling: Press Here
|Other Backward Class||27%|
|Family Members of Freedom Fighter||02%|
UPCPMT Counselling Fee:
Students those who want to attend UPCPMT Counselling procedure 2018 are required to deposit Rs. 500/- as counseling fees. Along with this, they also need to pay Rs. 5000/- as security fee.
Must Check: List of Universities of Uttar Pradesh
- G.P.G.I, Lucknow
- GSVM Medical College, Kanpur
- MLN Medical College, Allahabad
- L.R.M. Medical College, Meerut
UPCPMT Counselling Dates:
The complete details about UPCPMT Counselling Schedule are given below:
|UPCPMT 1st Round||June, 2018|
|Last date of allocation of Round 1||July, 2018|
|Admission In College||Last week of July 2018|
|UPCPMT 2nd Round||July, 2018|
|Last date of allocation of Round 2||August, 2018|
|Admission In College||Last week of August 2018|
|UPCPMT 3rd Round||September, 2018|
|Last date of allocation of Round 3||September, 2018|
|Admission In Colleges||Last week of September 2018|
|Commencement of academic session||September, 2018|
|Counselling Round for vacant MBBS and NDS seats||September, 2018|
Those students who want to know more about UPCPMT Counselling 2018 can follow us on Twitter and Facebook. If you have any query regarding UPCPMT Counselling notification then write us in the comment box which is provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPCPMT Admit Card||UPCPMT Online Application|
|UPCPMT Syllabus||UPCPMT Previous Year Questions Paper|
|Medical Jobs||Pre- Medical Test|
|Top 100 Medical College in India||Career in Medical Field|