Candidates who will qualify the Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test they may attend the UPCPMT Counselling on schedule date. UPCPMT Entrance Exam will be held in the Third week of May 2017 for admissions to Medical, Dental, Homeopathy, Ayurveda & Unani Courses. After the announcement of the result and merit list, the counselling process will will be held in the Last Week of June 2017.
On the bases of the merit list candidates will be called for the counselling procedure along with registration letter. Eligible candidates may fetch complete details regarding UPCPMT Counseling from the below section of this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UPCPMT Counselling Procedure:
- Candidates need to log in official website of organization.
- Qualified candidates have to report at venue on stipulated date along with original documents and certificates listed below.
- Candidates may obtain their seat allotted letter offered by organization that is strictly based on their merit/ rank in Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Examination.
- Participants must have to pay the required counselling fee to reserve their seats.
- Appliers must pay the Admission Fees through demand draft.
- Applicants who are satisfied with their allotment must lock their allotment to confirm their admission and report to the college at allotted date.
- Applicants may also have to exercise their choice of the institute and preference of course during the counseling according to their ranks in entrance test.
- Seat allotted to candidates on his or her choice will be final and will not be changed.
Must Check: All India Counselling Schedule
Documents required at the time of Counseling:
- An Original and a Xerox copy of the counseling letter/ Registration Letter.
- Rank card and hall ticket with gazette officer sign.
- Original documents and certificates with two photocopies
- Class 10th and 12th Score card.
- Provisional certificates if candidate is pursuing.
- Original cast certificates signed by the authorized authority
- Two photocopies of the hall ticket with the original.
- Medical documents
- Bank draft
- Four to six passport size color photograph
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Is there any fee for UPCPMT Counselling?
Candidates are required to pay counseling fee of Rs. 500/-. Candidates also have to deposit Rs. 5000/- as a security fee.
|Other Backward Class||27%|
|Family Members of Freedom Fighter||2%|
Do You Need Money for College Fee: Get Here
Seat allotment will be done on the basis of their rank obtained. The candidates appearing in the counselling have to fill their choices in order to their preferences, and fill their choices before the last date of the seat allotment. The seat will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank in their UPCPMT Entrance Exam.
UPCPMT Counselling Schedule:
UPCPMT Counselling Date: Last Week Of June 2017
Must Check: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
Candidates may get the complete details regarding UPCPMT Counselling 2017 through this Official Website. Aspirants need to keep in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest updates. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same. We provide you the direct link on this page for admission schedule.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPCPMT Syllabus||UPCPMT Notification|
|UPCPMT Admit Card||UPCPMT Previous Year Questions Paper|
|Medical Jobs||Entrance Exams In India|