UPCPMT Online Application
Deen Dayal Upadhayaya University (DDU), Kanpur is all set to invite UPCPMT Online Application. DDU is going to conduct Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test for admission to Medical, Dental, Homeopathy, Ayurveda & Unani Courses. UPCPMT Entrance Exam will be held in the month of Third Week of May 2017. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria are required to fill the UPCPMT Online Application 2017 on or before the last date that is Third Week of April 2017.
Candidates may get the complete details related to UPCPMT Notification from the below section of this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You need to have a look below on this page to obtain useful information. Candidates, who want to get entrance in medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh, need to read this page carefully.
UPCPMT Online Application
|Other Backward Class||27%|
|Family Members of Freedom Fighter||2%|
UPCPMT Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Contenders minimum age should be 17 years and must be a permanent resident of state (Uttar Pradesh)
- Candidates who are not permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh but done their study (10th and 12th) from the schools or the board of Uttar Pradesh are also eligible for applying.
- Contenders must have passed 12th examination or its equivalent from a government recognized state/central board with Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English as the main subjects.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Higher Secondary Examination in PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects taken together to apply for examination (40% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category).
Candidates (General & OBC category) are required to pay application fee of Rs. 1400/- and other SC/ ST category need to pay fee of Rs. 700/- through online mode using Debit/ Credit card.
UPCPMT Admission Procedure:
Admission of aspirants in Medical Courses will be made on the basis of Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test rank and counselling process.
UPCPMT Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
Read Out Below Given Tips For UPCPMT Exam:
Process to fill UPCPMT Application Form:
- Candidates need to visit official website of university that is www.upvetuniv.edu.in.
- On home page of official site go to “News Highlights” section and hit the appropriate link related to UPCPMT 2017..
- Read out complete details and instructions carefully.
- After being sure for eligibility press on ‘New user’ link to register them-selves.
- Now login through registration number and password.
- Fill online application form with all asked details.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Make a payment of examination fee.
- Submit it within given time to apply and take a printout of filled form for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Closing Date for Online Application: Third week of April 2017
- Availability of Admit Card: Second week of May 2017
- UPCPMT Exam Date: Third week of May 2017
- Result Announcement: First week of June 2017
For more details regarding UPCPMT Online Application 2017 candidates may go through the Official Website. Stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get more daily updates in your inbox.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPCPMT Admit Card||UPCPMT Counselling|
|Medical Jobs||Pre- Medical Test|
|Top 100 Medical College in India||Career in Medical Field|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|