UPCPMT Online Application
Students who have wish to get admission in medical courses may apply fill UPCPMT Online Application. Candidates who meet eligibility criteria of Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test may submit application form through online mode by visiting its official website. It is a state level exam for which only those students can apply who want to take admission in BAMS, BUMS and BHMS. UPCMT important dates have been fixed by authority which will be declared on main internet site of the organization very soon. For more information regarding UPCPMT 2018, you may go through the content given on this page.
Highlights of the Page:
|Required Eligibility||What Is The Application Fee?|
|Admission Procedure||UPCPMT Exam Pattern|
|Way To Apply For Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Application Form||UPCMT 2018 Hall Ticket|
|Important Dates||Official Note|
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test is conducted by Dr Ram Manohar Lohiya University, Awadh. Students who are appearing in this exam are open for gate of private and government universities for admission. So, aspirants are advised to go through the beneath signet of this page for fetching all info about UPCPMT 2018.
UPCPMT Online Application
|Other Backward Class||27%|
|Family Members of Freedom Fighter||2%|
UPCPMT Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Contenders minimum age should be 17 years and must be a permanent resident of state (Uttar Pradesh)
- Candidates who are not permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh but done their study (10th and 12th) from the schools or the board of Uttar Pradesh are also eligible for applying.
- Contenders must have passed 12th examination or its equivalent from a government recognized state/central board with Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English as the main subjects.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Higher Secondary Examination in PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects taken together to apply for examination (40% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category).
Candidates (General & OBC category) are required to pay application fee of Rs. 1400/- and other SC/ ST category need to pay fee of Rs. 700/- through online mode using Debit/ Credit card.
UPCPMT Admission Procedure:
Admission of aspirants in Medical Courses will be made on the basis of Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test rank and counselling process.
UPCPMT Exam Pattern:
- The question paper will include total 200 questions.
- Each section will include 50 questions.
- The time limit will be given to students of 3 hours.
- There will be MCQ’s question will be asked.
- One mark will be gifted for attempt right answer.
- There will be no negative marking applied for attempt wrong answer.
|Subjects||Marks||Number of Questions|
Read Out Below Given Tips For UPCPMT Exam:
Process to fill UPCPMT Application Form:
- Candidates need to visit official website of university that is www.upvetuniv.edu.in.
- On home page of official site go to “News Highlights” section and hit the appropriate link related to UPCPMT 2017..
- Read out complete details and instructions carefully.
- After being sure for eligibility press on ‘New user’ link to register them-selves.
- Now login through registration number and password.
- Fill online application form with all asked details.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Make a payment of examination fee.
- Submit it within given time to apply and take a printout of filled form for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
UPCPMT Admit Card:
The conducting authority will issue Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test admit card in the second week of May 2018. Students may download UPCMT hall ticket through online mod by visiting its official website. The hall ticket will contain much info related to exam like time and date of exam, candidates name, center and venue etc. Aspirants are informed that they will not be allowed in exam hall without UPCPMT 2018 admit card.
|Starting of online registration||2nd week of March 2018|
|Last date to submit||3rd week of April 2018|
|Admit card start available from||2nd week of May 2018|
|Exam date||3rd week of May 2018|
|Result Announced||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling Begins||4th week of June 2018|
For more details regarding UPCPMT Online Application 2017 candidates may go through the Official Website. Stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get more daily updates in your inbox.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPCPMT Admit Card||UPCPMT Counselling|
|Medical Jobs||Pre- Medical Test|
|Top 100 Medical College in India||Career in Medical Field|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|