UPESEAT Application Form
To get the admission in University of Petroleum & Energy (UPES), students need to fill the UPESEAT Application Form. The university offers B.tech programs to those students who will qualify the UPES Engineering aptitude test.
Before applying for UPESEAT 2018 Application Form, students should check their eligibility from here. Students can submit their application form before the last date which is which is mentioned in below section of this page.
University of Petroleum & Energy is going to conduct Engineering aptitude test through online or offline as well. UPES Online Aptitude Test for Admission 2018 is going to be held from 11-05-2018 to 13-05-2018 and offline (pen paper based test) will be held on 05-05-2018.
To know the other details about the UPESEAT Application Form 2018, students can go through this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UPESEAT Application Form
Steps to Fill UPESEAT 2018 Application Form:
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website that is www.upes.ac.in
- On the home page go to “admissions” tab given in the top of home page.
- Now, select the appropriate link
Read the notification:
- Read the complete notification and check their eligibility.
- If you are eligible for getting admission then they must go for applying.
- You need to go to “Apply Online” link.
- Then, fill online application form with complete details in correct manner
- Upload required documents/ certificates like scanned copy of passport size photograph.
Candidates have to pay the application fee is as follows:
|Indian Resident||Online/ Demand Draft||Rs 1850 ( for all programs)|
|By Cash||Rs 1850 ( for all programs)|
|Foreign Resident||US$ 75 (as per prevailing Indian conversion rate)|
- After filling the application form, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Take a print of it for future use.
UPESEAT Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for UPESEAT 2018 are based on three factors which are stated below:
For B.tech Programs:
Candidates must have 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th& 12th) and minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th).
For B.Tech+LL.B(Hons.) Programs:
The candidate must have obtained minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th& 12th) and minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th).
Through Board Merit:
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum 80% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th).
- Aspirants must score 80% aggregate in physics, chemistry & Mathematics at senior secondary level.
Through JEE Main Merit:
- Students should score 60% marks in their 10th and 12th class and 60% aggregate in Physics, chemistry and Maths.
- JEE Mains cut off for applying for a UPES B. Tech program shall be 70 and above.
You Can Also Check: Engineering Entrance Exams Notification
Applying ones may born on or after October 1,1996 will be eligible for the examination. The date of birth recorded in the Secondary Board Education will be taken into account to check its authenticity.
UPESEAT Exam Pattern 2018:
- UPESEAT Exam will be held in online mode.
- The duration will be of 3 hours.
- For each correct answer one mark will be awarded.
- No negative marking for wrong answers.
- The Aptitude test will consist of a total no. of 200 questions.
- The total no. of questions will be divided among different subjects.
The subjects and the no. of questions in each subject is given in the table below:
|Subject||Number of questions|
|English Language Comprehension||30|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20|
|Total No. of Questions||200|
Check Out Here: Latest Current Affairs
What’s New in UPESEAT?
The authority of the University of Petroleum & Energy Engineering Aptitude Test has added 5 new centers, which are:
UPESEAT Exam Centres:
This exam will be held across 46 cities of India. The Exam Centres along with their centre code is given in the table below:
|Name of City||Code||City Name||Code|
Must Read: Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India
Important Dates 2018:
|Application Form Start Date||September 2017|
|Last Date For Application Form||20-05-2018|
|UPESEAT 2018 Admit Card||25-04-2018|
|UPESEAT 2018 Exam(Pen Paper Based)||05-05-2018|
|UPESEAT 2018 Exam(Computer Based Test)||11-05-2018 To 13-05-2018|
|UPESEAT 2018 Result||1st week of June 2018|
|UPESEAT 2018 Counselling for Board Merit Students||3rd week of June 2018|
|UPESEAT B. Tech Non-Exam JEE Main Merit and Non-Exam Board Merit||2nd week of June 2018|
|UPESEAT 2018 Counselling for JEE Main candidates||3rd week of June 2018|
|Registration for admissions after Phase 1 of UPESEAT 2018 Counselling||July 2018|
Candidates need to open the Official Link for collecting more information regarding UPESEAT application form. To get latest updates about this notification through this web page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com), you may subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to your inbox.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPESEAT Admit Card||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Best Colleges in India||Why College Attendance is Important|