Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission has released an advertisement about UPHESC Recruitment. Skilled and enthusiastic candidates are invited for 284 jobs openings of Principals. Aspirants, who want to grab this golden chance, may apply for UPHESC Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible. Interested candidates may send online application form on or before the last date that is 13/07/2017.
What this Page Contains?
|UPHESC Vacancy||Essential Qualification|
|Process of Applying||Salary Details|
|Process of Selection||How to fill online application|
For UPHESC Recruitment 2017 – 2018, aspirants should possess Master’s and Ph.D. Degree. You may go through this page that is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information related to Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission Recruitment 2017.
|Post Graduate Colleges (Male)||159|
|Post Graduate Colleges (Female)||37|
|Graduate Colleges (Male)||71|
|Graduate Colleges (Female)||17|
Aspirants need to possess Masters Degree and Ph.D. Degree or equivalent in concern field from recognized university or institution with good academic records. Applicants must have required teaching experience in concern specialty as per demand of the institution.
Find Out Latest:
Candidates, who will be appointed for the Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission Vacancies, will be given Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- With 10,000/- Grade Pay per month as salary from Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission.
Download PDF – UPHESC Recruitment Notice
Age of applying candidates should not exceed by 62 years as on 01st July 2016. Candidates may get relaxation in upper age limit as per the demand of the organization.
Those, who belongs to General / OBC Category, need to pay Rs. 3000/- as application fee and applicants of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 2000/- towards application fee. Fee should be submitted by the mean of online process using Credit Card/ Debit Card / Net Banking/ E-challan etc.
Selection of worthy candidates will be done for UPHESC Job as per their performance in Examination and Interview. Aspirants, who will qualify both test and interview with good score, may get appointed for available vacancies. Candidates, who don’t get selected, can’t claim against decision of authority.
How to Apply for UPHESC Jobs?
- For UPHESC Recruitment 2017, contenders can apply online through the website that is uphesconline.in
- Follow ‘Advertisement No.’ from right side of home page and select ‘Vacancy for Principal Post’.
- Press ‘Advertisement’ tab to read complete information and after that press ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Select tab for ‘Part-I Registration’ and fill the registration form and after that select tab for ‘Part-II Payment’ and pay fee.
- Now select tab for ‘Part-III Application Form’ and fill complete detail in application.
- Go for ‘Part-IV API Form’ and fill required details in form and upload documents pertaining to educational qualification and experience (if any), scanned photograph and signature of requisite size.
- Pay the application fee according to your category and check the form at once before submitting the form.
- You may take a print out of the submitted form for future use.
Apply Online for UPHESC Principal Recruitment – Official Link
Last date to fill UPHESC Application Form – 13/07/2017
Note: Candidates may get other relevant information concerning UPHESC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 through official link, which is well stated here.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Uttar Pradesh Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Teaching Jobs|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|