Want to get admission in to Medical courses at Uttarakhand? Only Uttarakhand Pre-Medical Test qualified candidates may appear for UPMT Counselling. Interested individuals may apply for UPMT Seat Allotment Process and get admission in to courses of their choice. Firstly appliers are required to submit UPMT Counselling 2017 Registration form and seats will be allotted Rank Wise. Check this page to get complete information about UPMT Counselling Schedule or Date.
Candidates who have interest in medical field and pursue their profession as doctor or dentist then Uttarakhand Pre-Medical Test is best opportunity for them to take admission in medical colleges of Uttarakhand. On the basis of marks scored by candidates in UPMT examination, they will get admission and on basis of rank scored by candidates in test, seats are allotted to them in various medical colleges of Uttarakhand. Check this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete details about UPMT Counseling.
All details regarding Counseling such as process, important dates, and requirements of counseling etc is mentioned on this page. Applicants you just need to scroll down this page and read all details cautiously.
Procedure of Counseling:
- First of all, candidates are required to check the merit list of qualified candidates and admission of candidates will be made on the basis rank.
- Candidates have to select the course in which they want to take admission.
- Candidates must bring all original and photocopy of documents and certificates at the time of counseling.
- Seat will be allotted to candidates according to their merit and choices.
- Candidates, who fulfill all eligibility criteria, have to pay requisite application fee for counseling procedure and must report on specified date and time.
- Counseling will be held in three faces that are Phase 1, Phase 2 and Phase 3.
Must Check: All India Counselling Schedule
Mandatory Documents at the Time of UPMT Counselling:
- Candidates must bring their call letter with them.
- Original and photocopy of admit card of Uttarakhand Pre-Medical Test
- Caste certificate, Medical documents, photographs
- Original and photocopy of all relevant documents/ certificates
- other essential documents/ testimonials
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Submission of Fee:
After allocations of seats, all appliers are required to visit the institute and pay their fee. Candidates, who will not pay fee on time, will be considered as disqualified.
Candidates you will not allow for counseling without essential documents, so bring it at the time of counseling. Call Letter, contains all important details such as list of documents required, name, venue, date and time, Date of Birth and Candidate’s Roll Number.
- 1st UPMT Counselling Date: June 2017
- 2nd Counseling Schedule commences: July 2017
Note: Check latest updates about UPMT Counselling 2017 through this Official Link.
Candidates are advised to stay tuned with us through this page. By using control+D you can also bookmark this page. You can subscribe to our free email service, to get details directly in mail box. By leaving comment in below comment box, you can ask your query regarding this notification. Our team will definitely try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||UPMT Application Form|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|