UPPCL Admit Card
Candidates can download the UPPCL Admit Card from 12-08-2018. The organization is going to conduct UPPCL Re- Exam for the posts of JE/Office Asst/Steno on 27 & 28-08-2018. So, aspirants should download the UPPCL Call Letter before the exam.
The main motive of the organization to organize the UPPCL recruitment exam is to recruit the 227 candidates for the posts of stenographer, 226 posts for Junior Engineer and 2296 posts for Office Assistant Grade III.
UPPCL RE Exam Admit Card 2018
Candidates should bring their UPPCL Re- Exam Hall Ticket at the time of examination. The organization has cancelled the first exam under the Advt No: 01/VSA/2017, 3/VSA/2017/ACCT-30, and 05/VSA/2017.
To download the UPPCL Admit Card 2018-2019, aspirants have to go through the below given section of this page which is created by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPPCL Admit Card
How to get UPPCL Admit Card 2018?
Candidates may download Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Admit Card by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of organization that is www.uppcl.org
- Now you need to follow “News” section, available at the mid of home page.
- From that section you are required to select an appropriate link related to UPPCL Office Assistant Admit Card.
- By hitting the link said above you will be directed to the next portal having a dialogue box asking some details.
- You have to fill all the details in it such as registration number and password and hit on “Submit” button.
- Within few seconds your UPPCL Exam Admit Card will be displayed on your digital screen.
- You should check all the details mentioned in it.
- At last you must download it and bring it with you at the time of examination.
You Can Read More About: How to Download Admit Card
Mode to get UPPCL Hall Ticket:
Candidates may get their UPPCL Admit Card via online process only by going through the official website of organization. Those, who don’t know how to get call letter may follow the instructions available above or they can also go through the official link provided on this page.
UPPCL Exam Pattern:
Following is the pattern of exam, you may check it and prepare for exam as according to it:
- There will be multiple choice objective type questions in examination.
- The Exam Will be conducted through Online Mode.
- There will be 2 parts in question paper.
- Part-1 will test ‘Computer Knowledge’ and carry 50 questions of 01 mark each.
- Part-2 will carry 200 questions (for Stenographer) & 180 questions (for Office Assistant). 01 mark for each Question.
- There will also be a negative marking of 1/4 marks for every wrong answer in both parts.
- Candidates must have to attain minimum 20 marks in Part-1. Otherwise, their answers of Part-2 will not be evaluated.
|Posts Name||Exam Dates|
|Junior Engineer Electrical||27-08-2018|
|Office Assistant Grade III Accounts||28-08-2018|
|Stenographer Gr. III||28-08-2018|
Candidates are required to visit the Official Link to get their UPPCL Admit Card 2018-19. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest uipdates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPPCL Recruitment||UPPCL Syllabus|
|UPPCL Answer Key||UPPCL Result|
|Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|
|How to Manage Time during Exams||Best Tips to Overcome Exam Fear|