UPPSC Admit Card
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is all set to organize Interview on 04-01-2018 for Lower Subordinate Posts. Concerning this, UPPSC Admit Card is going to be issued on official web portal. With the purpose to hire eligible candidates for 635 vacancies of Lower Subordinate, Uttar Pradesh PSC was organized written examination on 24-04-2016. Now, the commission has decided to conduct interview for those aspirants who had qualified in written examination. Therefore, if you are one of those aspirants then you can download UPPSC Lower Subordinate Interview Call Letter through this web page.
Aspirants can also avail UPPSC Lower Subordinate Call Letter via official website by following the guidelines as stated below. Contenders can get all details of Interview through Uttar Pradesh PSC Interview Admit Card. To attain additional details of UPPSC Admit Card 2018 can scroll down this web page which is well framed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
How to Download UPPSC Interview Call Letter?
If you don’t know how to download Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Lower Subordinate Interview Call Letter via online mode then you need to go through the instructions as stated below:
- Firstly go to the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Website that is uppsc.up.nic.in
- Secondly, candidates need to select “Download Interview Letter” link given at left side of page.
- Then new page of UP Public Service Commission Admit Card will be displayed at your device’s screen.
- Candidates need to enter all asked details such as Registration Number, date of Birth, Gender and Verification code to download UPPSC Interview Admit Card.
- Then press on “Submit” button and also get Uttar Pradesh PSC Admit Card.
- At last, you can download Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Admit Card and take the print out of UPPSC Hall Ticket.
UPPSC Admit Card
UPPSC Lower Subordinate Exam Stats:
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission had released the Exam-2015 Advertisement A 4/E-1/ 2015 for filling 635 vacancies of Lower Subordinate. Then, the commission was organized written examination on 24-04-2016. In this exam, total 10610 applicants had appeared. Only 2113 candidates qualified in the exam and find eligible for next phase of selection process. So, aspirants who get their roll no in UPPSC Lower Subordinate Interview Merit List can appear in interview on scheduled date.
Read Also: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
UPPSC Lower Subordinate Interview Admit Card:
The commission is going to conduct interview for Lower Subordinate vacancies with the purpose to test the communication skills and other factors. In this concern, aspirants can download Uttar Pradesh PSC Lower Subordinate Interview Call Letter through this web page or by visiting the official web portal of commission.
Check Out: 11 Common Interview Mistakes
Required Documents for Interview:
Aspirants who are going to appear in UPPSC Interview are informed that they have to carry all required documents and testimonials in original and Xerox otherwise you will not be allowed to appear in interview. Have a look!!
- UPPSC Interview Call Letter
- Matriculation Certificate along with technical and other educational certificates in original
- Two passport size colored photographs
- SC, ST and OBC candidates should carry an original copy of their caste certificate and two sets of Xerox copies of the same.
- In case of candidates from the OBC category, the caste certificate should clearly state that the candidate is out of the Creamy Layer.
- Valid photo ID Proof such as Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc
- Two xerox copies of the all required documents and testimonials.
Must Read: Never Say These Things in Interview
Contenders can also download UPPSC Admit Card through the link as stated above. If you want to attain upcoming information about UPPSC Admit Card 2018 then you need to bookmark this web portal by using ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPPSC Direct Recruitment||UPPSC Answer Key|
|UPPSC Syllabus||UPPSC Sample Papers|
|UPPSC Exam Calendar||UPPSC Result|
|How To Crack Interview||How to Dress For an Interview|