Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has advertised an advertisement entitled as UPPSC Recruitment. In order to hire eligible candidates on 10,768 vacant posts of Assistant Teacher, the commission invites online applications from interested candidates.
Those, who meeting the eligibility criteria required for UPPSC 10,768 Asst Teacher Vacancies, can apply through online mode upto 16th April 2018. Candidates may go through the below section of this page to get entire details about UPPSC Recruitment 2018.
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Detail|
|17/03/2018||UPPSC Direct Recruitment||UPPSC सहायक अध्यापक भर्ती आवेदन- 10,768||B.Ed||16/04/2018||See Notification|
Aspirants can apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2018-19 with the help of instructions mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Glimpse of Uttar Pradesh PSC Vacancy
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||10,768|
|Last Date for Receipt of|
Examination Fee in the Bank
|Last date to apply Online||16-04-2018|
|Academic Record||Graduation+ B.Ed|
|Age Limits||21 to 40 years|
|Remuneration||Rs. 44900 – Rs.142400/-|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Personal Interview|
UPPSC Recruitment Notification:
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
Name of Posts: Assistant Teacher
Number of Vacancies: 10,768
- Male: 5364 posts
- Female: 5404 posts
Educational Qualification for UPPSC Vacancies:
Candidates, who are going to apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment, they must have degree of graduation in concerned stream along with B.Ed from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
UPPSC Jobs Age Limitations:
Contenders, whose age is between 21 years to 40 years, are eligible to apply for UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment. Candidates can check the relaxation conditions in advertisement.
To apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Vacancies, candidates have to pay application fee as mentioned below:
- Unreserved / Other Backward Class: Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped: Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
- Dependents of the: According to their original category
Salary Details of Uttar Pradesh PSC Job:
Those, who will successfully selected for recruitment on UPPSC Assistant Teacher Vacancies, will get Rs. 44900 – Rs.142400/- as monthly remuneration. Along with the salary applicants will also get further profits as according to the govt norms.
Also Check: Latest PSC Notification
Method of Selection:
Selection of candidates for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Vacancies will made on the basis of their performances in:
Get Here: UPPSC Syllabus
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment by following the guidelines mentioned below:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of commission that is uppsc.up.nic.in
- Now you have to press “Press Here to Apply Online” link, available under Online Application Form Submission of Advt. No. [ A-1/E-1/2018 ] ‘( Assistant Teacher (Trained Graduate Grade, Men / Women Branch) Exam. – 2018 )’ title, in the section of Important Alerts.
- From the next page you are required to select “View Advertisement” link, in front of “सहायक शिक्षक (प्रशिक्षित स्नातक ग्रेड) परीक्षा”
- Now you need to hit on “Press Here for English PDF File” or “Press Here for Hindi PDF file” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file, having all the details about Uttar Pradesh PSC Job.
- You must read all the details of UPPSC Job very carefully.
- Afterwards go back to the previous page and hit on “Apply” button.
- You can see the list of available posts, you need to hit on “Registration” link, available in front of that post, you want to apply.
- Now fill UPPSC Online Registration form if you have not registered before and get “User ID and Password”
- Now login to your account by using “User ID and Password”
- Fill the UPPSC Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a print out of filled application form for future use.
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in the Bank: 12-04-2018
- Last date to apply Online: 16-04-2018
Get Here: Uttar Pradesh Jobs
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details about UPPSC Recruitment 2018-19. You may keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates. Please let us know if you have any query related to the content available on this page by drop your comment in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPPSC Direct Recruitment||UPPSC Admit Card|
|UPPSC Answer Key||UPPSC Exam Calendar|
|UPPSC Sample Papers||UPPSC Result|
|Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|