Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced a UP PCS J Notification as UPPSC Recruitment for employment purpose. Organization invites online application forms through UPPSC Recruitment 2018 in order to recruit high performing, energetic and competent contenders to fill up UP PCS J (Civil Judge) 610 Posts of Civil Judge.
Candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh can apply for UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Notification by submitting application forms as on or before the last date that is 11-10-2018.
UPPSC Recruitment Process starts from 11-09-2018 onwards:
Willing candidates who have decided to apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment for Civil Judge positions need to submit their online applications from 11-09-2018 onwards by paying application fee. Closing date to pay application fee in the Bank is 08-10-2018.
The detailed eligibility norms like essential qualification, age criteria etc for UPPSC Recruitment 2018- 2019 is well available on this page which is prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPPSC PCS J (Civil Judge) 610 Posts Details:
PCS stands for Provincial Civil Service. It is an Group A and Group B administrative Civil Service that comes under state service (UPPSC) of Government of Uttar Pradesh’s executive branch. Let’s have a look on UPPSC PCS J (Civil Judge) 610 Posts Details:
- Post Name: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
- No of UPPSC Vacancy: 610
Distribution of UP PCS J Vacancy (as per UP PCS J Notification):
|Categories||No. of UP PCS J 2018 Vacancy|
|Total No. of UP PCS J 2018 Vacancy||610|
UPPSC Eligibility Criteria:
- In order to be eligible for UPPSC Recruitment, candidates must have a Bachelor of Laws from recognized university/Institutions with good academic records.
- Job seekers who are going to apply for UP PCS J Recruitment should also be enrolled as an Advocate as per provisions of Advocate Act 1961.
- Applying aspirants for UPPSC PCS J Recruitment can also be a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland, or a member faculty of Advocates in Scotland.
- According to UP PCS J Notification, candidates should also have complete knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri script.
Find More Latest: Law Jobs
UPPSC Age Criteria:
- Age limit of applying candidates for UPPSC Jobs should not be less than 22 years and not more than 35 years as on 01st July 2019. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per organization norms.
- Candidate born earlier than July 2, 1984, and later than July 1, 1997 is not eligible for UP PCS J Recruitment.
UPPSC Selection Procedure:
Selection of the applicants for UPPSC Recruitment will be made on the basis of their performance in prelims exam, mains exam and Interview which will be decided by the organization.
Check Out Preparation Links
UPPSC Salary Details:
Selected aspirants for UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment will get impressive and exciting salary along with other benefits/perks /allowances from the concerned department of organization.
UPPSC Examination Fee:
- Unreserved / Other: Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing
- Backward Class fee: Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-
- Scheduled Caste: Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing
- Scheduled Tribe: fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped: Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
How to Apply for UPPSC Application Form?
Applicants who are willing to apply against UPPSC Recruitment 2018 they have to follow below mentioned instructions.
- Applying candidates must log on to official website of organization that is uppsc.up.nic.in to apply for UPPSC Jobs 2018
- On the home page candidates need to hit on “All Notifications/Advertisements” link which is given under ‘Notifications/Advts.’ Section that is available left side.
- Then select appropriate job link according to the post for which you want to apply.
- Read it completely then aspirants who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria press on “New User Registration’ link for registering and fill all details in it.
- After that log in the form by using that id and password and then fill UPPSC Online Application Form properly
- Fill UPPSC Online Application Form with all necessary details and upload scanned photocopies of all documents as asked in form for UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment.
- After filling UPPSC Online Form correctly with all mandatory information press on “Submit” button.
- At last, take a print out of duly filled UPPSC Application Form for future reference against UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment.
UPPSC Recruitment Date:
|Events||UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Dates|
|UP PCS J Notification||Released Now|
|Starting Date to submit UPPSC Online Application Form||11-09-2018|
|Closing Date for receipt of online Application Fee||08-10-2018|
|End Date to submit UPPSC Application Form||11-10-2018|
|Preliminary examination for UP PCS J 2018 Vacancy will start on||16-12-2018|
You can go through the Official Link to get complete details about UPPSC Recruitment 2018 – 2019.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPPSC Admit Card||UPPSC Result|
|UP PCS Syllabus||UPPSC Answer Key|
|UP PCS Notification||UPPSC Exam Calendar|
|UPPSC Direct Recruitment||UPPSC Lower Subordinate Syllabus|
|सरकारी नौकरी||Uttar Pradesh Jobs|