Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited application form for recruitment of Assistant Director, Allopathic Medical Officer (MO), & other posts. Those who will appear in exam may download their UPPSC Syllabus for Pre/Mains along with Exam Pattern.
Applicants may apply for Assistant Director, Allopathic Medical Officer (MO), & others posts latest by 01-11-2018. To plan well for examination for Assistant Director, Allopathic Medical officer & others, plan your studies by referring UPPSC Syllabus 2019.
UPPSCS Dates 2019:
|Events||UPPSCS Dates 2019|
|Last Date For The Deposition Of Application Fee In The Bank||29-10-2018|
|Last Date For Submission Of Online Application Form||01-11-2018|
|UPPSCS Exam Date||Updating Soon|
UPPSC MO/ Assistant Director/ Research Officer Syllabus:
After completion of submission of online form process, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will organize examination for appointing contenders for MO/ Assistant Director/ Research Officer Posts. Get UPPSC Syllabus PDF from below of page.
To know more about UPPSC Syllabus 2019 for MO, Director, Regional Tourist Officer & others, go through this page well prepared by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Get Here Job Notification: UPPSC Recruitment
UPPSC MO Syllabus 2019:
UPPSC MO General Knowledge Syllabus:
- Current Affairs
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Economy
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas
- General Science
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Tourism added in UPPSC Allopathic MO Syllabus
- Indian History
- Environmental Issues
- Countries and Capitals
- Indian Parliament
- Famous Places in India
- Indian Politics
- Famous Days & Dates
UPPSC MO General Medicine (Cardiology, Neurology, Dermatology & Psychiatry) Syllabus:
- Respiratory Diseases.
- Musculoskelatal System.
- Haematology added in UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Syllabus
- Infections/Communicable Diseases.
- Metabolic disorders.
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology).
UPPSC MO Paediatrics Syllabus:
- Endocrine Disorder.
- Vital Statistics.
- Growth and Development.
- Nutrition and Related Disorders.
- Pediatric Emergencies.
- Renal Disease.
- Common Infectious Diseases.
- Metabolic Disorders.
- Disorder of Blood.
- Cardiovascular System.
- Gastrointestinal System.
- Central Nervous System.
- Genetic Disorders.
- Respiratory system
- Common Poisoning and Accidents
Get Here State Wise: PSC Question Papers
UPPSC MO Surgery (Including ENT, Opthalmology, Traumatology & Orthopaedics) Syllabus:
- General Surgery.
- Abdominal injuries.
- Thoracic surgery.
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T.
- Blood vessels.
- Urological Surgery.
- Head and neck.
- Alimentary tract.
- Liver, Bile, Pancreas.
- Spleen added in UPPSC Syllabus
- Orthopaedic surgery.
- Abdominal wall.
- Neuro Surgery.
Get Here Study Material: Public Service Commission Exam Books
UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Syllabus 2019 for Gynaecology & Obstetrics:
- Ante-natal conditions.
- Intra-natal conditions.
- Management of normal labours or complicated labour.
- Post-natal conditions.
- Applied anatomy.
- Neoplasm in the genital tract.
- Applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization.
- Displacement of the uterus.
- Infections in the genital tract.
- Conventional contraceptives.
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy.
- D. and oral pills added in UPPSC Syllabus
UPPSC MO Preventive Social and Community Medicine Syllabus:
- Social and Community Medicine.
- International Health.
- The concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine.
- General Epidemiology.
- Occupational Health.
- Demography and Health Statistics.
- Communicable Diseases.
- Environmental Health.
- Health Administration and Planning.
- Nutrition and Health added in UPPSC Syllabus
- Non-communicable diseases.
- Genetics and Health.
- Maternal and Child Health.
- Medical Sociology and Health Education
Download Here: UPPSC Sample Papers
UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2019:
- As per, UPPSC MO Exam Pattern, there will be objective type questions in paper.
- The Exam will be of 100 marks with 2 Hours’ Time duration.
- Question of various subjects such as Local Language, Knowledge of English Language, and Elementary Arithmetic / Numeral Ability will be there in paper.
- Exam except Local Language and Knowledge of English will be available bilingually i.e. English and Local language.
|S.No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Test Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Technical Subjects||120||2 Hours|
UPPSC Syllabus 2019 Links:
To download UPPSC Syllabus 2019 for MO, Assistant Director, Lower Subordinate and other posts, hit on below provided links. By going through UPPSC 2019 Syllabus, you may plan well for examination.
|UPPSC MO/ Assistant Director Syllabus||Get Here|
|UPPSC Lower Subordinate Syllabus||Get Here|
|UP PCS Syllabus||Get Here|
|UPPSC Syllabus For Prelims/Mains||Get Here|
UPPSCS Assistant Director Syllabus
UPPSCS Assistant Director Syllabus 2019:
- Cost Audit under Companies Act.
- Cost Accounting Records Rules under Companies Act.
- Costs, Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
- Pricing Decision.
- Budgetary Control.
- Financial Statement Analysis.
- Costing Methods.
- Marginal Costing.
- Standard Costing added in UPPSC Syllabus
- Material Management.
- Decision Making.
- Capital Budgeting.
- Enterprise Resource Planning.
- Project Management Techniques.
- Cost Accounting Standard.
- Emerging Concepts in Cost and Management Accounting.
UPPSCS Assistant Director Exam Pattern 2019:
- Written test consists of all multiple choice questions.
- The medium of the question paper will be in only English language.
- There will be two parts in the written test.
- There is Negative Marking for wrong answers.
- 1/3 rd mark will be deducted for wrong answers.
- Duration of the written test is 2 hours.
- The paper will be evaluated for 100 marks.
Refer its Official Link for more details about UPPSC Syllabus 2019. Keep connected with us at www.recruitmentinbox.com for more updates about latest notice.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPPSC Answer Key||UPPSC Result|
|UPPSC Admit Card||UP PCS Notification|
|UPPSC Exam Calendar||UPPSC Direct Recruitment|
|UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment||UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment|