UPSC Advertisement No 21
Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC Advertisement No 21 to inform all job seekers that 13 vacancies of Assistant Anthropologist and Specialist Grade III are available. In this concern, online applications are invited by the commission from eligible candidates. Willing contenders who meet with the job requirements can apply online for UPSC Vacancies.
Applying candidates are informed that they have to submit online application via official website before 30-11-2017. On this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, we are also providing some handy steps to apply for UPSC Advertisement No 21/2017, interested candidates can go through it.
UPSC Advertisement No 21
Vacancies in UPSC:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Specialist Grade III||10|
Qualification for UPSC Advt No 21/2017:
For Assistant Anthropologist: Candidates who are going to apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment must have Master’s degree in Anthropology from any recognized University/ Institution.
For Specialist Grade III: Aspirants who have MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) can apply for UPSC Advt No 21.
Want To Get More Jobs Options? Check Given Links:
Age Restrictions for UPSC Recruitment:
Candidates who are going to apply for Union Public Service Commission Vacancies their age should not be above as given below. Upper age of applying job entrants will be relaxable as per the directives of GOI.
- UPSC Assistant Anthropologist Vacancies: 30 years
- UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment: 40 years
Emoluments for UPSC Vacancy:
Aspirants who will be appointed for Union Public Service Commission Advertisement No 21/2017 will receive salary of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- for Assistant Anthropologist and Rs.15, 600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs.6600/- Specialist Grade III. Beside the basic pay, other allowances and benefits will also applicable as per the norms.
Application Fee for UPSC Advertisement No 21/2017:
Applicants have to pay Rs. 25/- as an application fee either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/ PWD candidates are exempted to pay any fee.
Mode of Hiring:
The selection of applying candidates for Union Public Service Commission Vacancy will be done on the basis of written exam followed by the interview. Thus, aspirants who want to get appointed for UPSC Jobs need to perform well for stages of selection procedure.
|Check Out Now:|
How to Submit UPSC Online Application Form?
- To apply for Union Public Service Commission Advt No 21 firstly reach the web portal of commission which is www.upsc.gov.in
- Now go at menu bar of homepage and select “Recruitment” tab.
- Then press on “Advertisement” option from the drop down list.
- This link will take you to the next page, here you need to select “Advertisement No. 21 – 2017 (141.85 KB)” link for Union Public Service Commission Jobs.
- After that, within few seconds UPSC Vacancy Notification viewing information and instructions will display in front of you. Read the whole notification vigilantly.
- After reading the entire notification, go back to the previous page and select “Online Recruitment Application (ORA)” link.
- On next page press on “Apply Now / Apply” option for the post you want to apply.
- Then, fill appeared UPSC Online Application Form with asked details in proper manner without any kind of mistake.
- Upload soft copies of certificates, documents, photograph and signature as per dimensions.
- Check filled application form once again and submit the UPSC Application Form.
- Lastly, take a print out of same for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Important Date, Keep in Mind:
- Ending date for submission of Online Application: 30-11-2017
- Last date for printing of filled application form: 01-12-2017
On this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, aspirants can go through the official link as stated above. In order to collect detailed information related to UPSC Advertisement No 21/2017 you can bookmark this web portal by using ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Exam List|
|UPSC ORA Recruitment||UPSC Result|