UPSC Advertisement No 22
Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC Advertisement No 22. Through this advertisement, the commission is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for filling vacancies of Research Officer and Deputy Director. Therefore, aspirants who are interested in said posts and looking for latest government jobs can apply for UPSC Recruitment.
Willing candidates can submit their online application form via official website or by using the direct link as available below. If you want to collect all details regarding UPSC Advertisement No 22/2017 then you are advised to go through this web page which is well framed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UPSC Advertisement No 22
|Post Date||Exam Name||No. Of Posts||Educational Qualification||Last Date To Apply||Complete Information|
|27/11/17||UPSC Recruitment||Research Officer/ Deputy Director||Graduation||14/12/17||Pdf Download|
- Research Officer (Language)
- Deputy Director Medical
- Research Officer/Planning Officer
- Deputy Director (ER)
A Candidate must be either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Qualification for UPSC Advt No 22/2017:
For Deputy Director Medical: Job entrants who wish to apply for UPSC Deputy Director Medical Vacancies should have A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than the licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
For Rest Posts: Applying candidates must have Master’s Degree in concerned discipline from any recognized University/ Institution to apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment.
Age Bar for UPSC Vacancy:
The age of applicants to apply for Union Public Service Commission Advertisement No 22/2017 should not be above as given above. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per the directives.
- Research Officer (Language): 40 years
- Deputy Director Medical: 43 years
- Research Officer/Planning Officer: 30 years
- Deputy Director (ER): 45 years
Required Application Fee:
In order to apply for UPSC Advt No 22, appliers have to pay Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted to pay any fee.
Pay Scale for UPSC Advertisement No 22/2017:
|Posts Name||Offered Salary|
Research Officer (Language)
|Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-|
|Deputy Director Medical||Rs.67,700- 2,08,700/-|
|Research Officer/Planning Officer||Rs.9300-34800 (PB-2) with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-|
|Deputy Director (ER)||
Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-
Mode of Appointment for UPSC Jobs:
Applicants are informed that they have to go through the written exam which is followed by the interview to apply for UPSC Research Officer Recruitment and others. Final selection of applying candidates will be done on merit basis.
Quick Links For UPSC Recruitment Exam
How to Apply for Union Public Service Commission Advertisement No 22?
- Eligible candidates can submit UPSC Application Form by visiting the UPSC official website that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Now go to the menu bar of home page and select “Recruitment” tab available at the menu bar.
- Then hit at “Advertisement” option from a drop down list.
- On next page you need to follow “Advertisement No. 22 – 2017” link for UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment and press on PDF file link.
- After that, UPSC Notification will be opened in PDF format, you need to read all details.
- Go back to the previous page and select “Online Recruitment Application” link.
- Then fill UPSC Online Application Form for the post you want with all required details.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature in prescribed size.
- Preview all filled details and then press on “Submit” button.
- At end, take the print out of filled application form for future reference.
Date to Remember:
- Closing Date for submission of Online Application: 14-12-2017
- Last date for printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 15-12-2017
Applicants can go through the links as stated above to collect details regarding UPSC Advertisement No 22. For obtaining all upcoming information about UPSC Advertisement No 22/2017 you can bookmark this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Exam List|
|UPSC ORA Recruitment||UPSC Result|