UPSC CDS 2 Result
UPSC CDS 2 Result Announced! Union Public Service Commission has recently released CDS II Final Results. The commission had conducted CDS 2 exam on November, 2017, appeared candidates in this exam can check UPSC CDS final result from here.
The PDF file of Union public service commission CDS result is well available on this page, so candidates are required to check their Union public service commission (UPSC) examination results by following the information available on this page.
UPSC CDS Final Result
The Commission has selected 3701, 2248 and 914 who qualified the written test for admission to the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy respectively, whereas candidates will be finally recruited after the SSB test conducted by Army Head Quarters.
The document verification of the selected candidates is still under process, candidates can check the complete information regarding the same by going through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC CDS 2 Result
Steps To Check UPSC CDS 2 Exam Result:
Aspirants can check the Union Public Service Commission CDS 2 Result 2018 with the help of below guidelines-
- Firstly, open the official website of the Union Public Service Commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- Now after going to the home page of the commission go to the “What’s New” section visible at the left side of the page.
- Thereafter you have to hit on the “view all” link available at below of “What’s New” section.
- After that on the next page you have to go to “What’s new” section and hit on the “Final Result: Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2017” link to download UPSC CDS 2 exam results.
- On the next page press the “(495.53 KB)” link available there.
- Now a PDF file of CDS 2 Result will appear on your screen, check the complete list carefully.
- Finally, download the PDF file of CDS 2 Result and keep it safe with you for further use.
What After Union Public Service Commission Results:
Verification of the document verification is still under process by the Army Headquarters. The candidature of all these aspirants is, therefore, temporary on this score. Selected candidates have to send their certificates, in original as well a copy.
Check Here: UPSC CDS Officer Salary
Certificates Required To Be Send For UPSC CDS 2 Documents Verification:
- Birth certificate in support of Date of Birth
- Education Certificate in support of educational qualifications
- Valid Identity Proof
- Disability Certificate (If Any)
- Class Category Certificate (In case of Schedule Tribe/Schedule Caste/Other Backward class’s candidates)
- NOC (No objection certificate) in case of Govt. Employees
- Photocopies of all above mentioned Certificates/Documents
Army Headquarters /Naval Headquarters /Air Headquarters within two weeks of conclusion of the SSB Interview and not later than:
- 01st July, 2018 for Indian Military Academy (IMA)
- 01st July, 2018 for Indian Naval Academy (INA)
Read Out Latest: UPSC Interview Questions and Answers
UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination II Cut off:
|UPSC CDS exam Cut Off|
|Air Force Academy (AFA)||138 (46%) out of 300|
|Indian Military Academy (IMA)||105 (35%) out of 300|
|Indian Naval Academy (INA)||99 (33%) out of 300|
|Officers Training Academy (OTA) (Men)||84 (42%) out of 200|
|Officers Training Academy (OTA) (Women)||84 (42%) out of 200|
Find Out Here: Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs
Candidates having doubts related to UPSC CDS 2 Result 2018 can ask their question in below provided comment box. For more detailed information regarding CDS 2 results hit on above provided official link.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC CDS 2 Answer Key||CDS 1 Result|
|CDS Previous Year Papers||CDS Exam Syllabus|
|Best CDS Coaching Institute||CDS Eligibility Criteria|
|CDS Admit Card||UPSC CDS Notification|