UPSC CDS 2 Result
Union Public Service Commission has declared UPSC CDS 2 Result of Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2017. You can get the CDS-II 2017 Result PDF containing the Marks of final selected candidates through the direct link provided below in this page.
UPSC CDS 2 Result 2018 displays the list of eligible contenders finally recommended for the engagement in respective departments of UPSC Combined Defence Services. CDS 2 Merit List has been prepared on the basis of total marks secured in Written Exam and SSB.
UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (II) Result 2018
Based on UPSC CDS Result 2018 for Combined Defence Services (II) Examination 2017, qualifying aspirants are now eligible to serve in the departments of Indian Military Academy (103 Candidates), Indian Naval Academy (69), Indian Air Force (20) and Officers Training Academy (168 Men & 59 Women).
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are providing all the informative details regarding UPSC CDS 2 Result 2018. Concerned candidates can check out the below section of this page in order to view the CDS 2 Final Merit List.
- UPSC CDS II 2017 Final Results: Declared
- Status of CDS II Marks for Finally Recommended Candidates: Published
UPSC CDS 2 Result
How to download CDS UPSC Result?
Follow the few simple steps mentioned below in order to check CDS 2 Result 2018:
Step 1: First of all, to get the CDS 2 Final Result log on to the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
Step 2: Now, go to “What’s New” section which is present at the right corner of homepage and ‘View All’ option.
Step 3: In this section, you need to press PDF downloading link for the following CDS 2 2017 Result.
“Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2017 Marks of Recommended Candidates”
Step 4: Within seconds a new page having details about CDS 2017 Result Final will get displayed.
Step 5: Check out the UPSC CDS II Result and read all the details available.
Step 6: Afterwards download the UPSC CDS Result.
Step 7: Must take a print out of UPSC CDS 2 Result/ CDS 2 2017 Final Result for further usage.
What after getting the CDS 2 Result 2018?
Candidates get their names in the UPSC CDS II Merit List are qualified to serve in of Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Indian Air Force and admission in (i) *Officers Training Academy, Chennai, for 108th Short Service Commission Course (NT) (for Men) and (ii) ^Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 22nd Short Service Commission Women (Non-Technical) Course, commencing in October, 2018.
Get Here Paper Solutions: UPSC CDS 2 Answer Key
UPSC CDS 2 Merit List
UPSC CDS II Merit List has been prepared on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written Test and SSB. While preparing the Merit List of UPSC CDS 2 Exam, the commission has not taken Medical Examination into consideration.
The list of 108th Short Service Commission Course (NT) (for Men) also includes the names of the candidates who were recommended earlier on the basis of the result of the same examination for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala and Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course(s).
Get Complete Guide 5 Days Interview Process: How To Prepare For SSB Interview?
Having any Query Regarding UPSC CDS 2 Result?
Candidates willing to ask any question or having any query regarding the UPSC CDS 2 Result or want to get information/clarification regarding their examination, may visit the Facilitation Centre on working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM, in person or over telephone No. 011-23385271, 011-23381125 and 011-23098543. Union Public Service Commission has a Facilitation Counter near Examination Hall Building in its Campus.
Read Out Latest: UPSC Interview Questions and Answers
Overview of CDS 2 Result 2018
|Commencement of Officers Training Academy, Chennai, for 108th Short Service Commission Course (NT) (for Men) and Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 22nd Short Service Commission Women (Non-Technical) Course||October, 2018|
Also Check Out: UPSC CDS 2 Cut Off Marks
Candidates willing to get more details about the UPSC CDS 2 Result 2018 may also go through the Official Links given in above section of this page. Candidates having any query regarding CDS 2 Result 2018 may mention their comments in below given comment box of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC CDS 2 Result
Check your UPSC CDS 2 Result from here which is going to be released by Union Public Service Commission. As per recent updater, it is expected that CDS 2 Exam will be held on following date i.e. 18th Nov 2018.
Participating contenders in Combined Defense Services Exam can check step by step procedure to download CDS 2 Result. Follow below mentioned steps and get your UPSC CDS 2 Exam Result.
What after checking UPSC CDS 2 Nov Exam Result ?
Commission organizes UPSC CDS 2 Exam for those who want to get admission to the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy respectively. Whereas, candidates will be finally recruited after the SSB test conducted by Army Head Quarters.
The document verification of the shortlisted candidates is also conducted by selection committee of commission. Candidates can check the complete information regarding UPSC CDS 2 Result 2018 by going through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC CDS 2 Result
Steps To Check UPSC CDS 2 Exam Result:
Aspirants can check the Union Public Service Commission CDS 2 Result 2018 with the help of below guidelines-
- Firstly, open the official website of the Union Public Service Commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- Now, after going to the home page of the commission, go to the “What’s New” section visible at the left side of the page.
- Thereafter, you have to hit on the “view all” link available at below of “What’s New” section.
- Then, hit the relevant link of UPSC CDS Final Result.
- A PDF file of UPSC CDS 2 Results will appear on your screen, check the complete list carefully.
- Finally, download the PDF file of CDS 2 Exam Result and keep it safe with you for further use.
What After Union Public Service Commission Results:
Verification of the document verification is still under process by the Army Headquarters. The candidature of all these aspirants is, therefore, temporary on this score. Selected candidates have to send their certificates, in original as well a copy.
Check Here: UPSC CDS Officer Salary
Certificates Required To Be Send For UPSC CDS 2 Documents Verification:
- Birth certificate in support of Date of Birth
- Education Certificate in support of educational qualifications
- Valid Identity Proof
- Disability Certificate (If Any)
- Class Category Certificate (In case of Schedule Tribe/Schedule Caste/Other Backward class’s candidates)
- NOC (No objection certificate) in case of Govt. Employees
- Photocopies of all above mentioned Certificates/Documents
Army Headquarters /Naval Headquarters /Air Headquarters within two weeks of conclusion of the SSB Interview and not later than:
- 01st July, 2018 for Indian Military Academy (IMA)
- 01st July, 2018 for Indian Naval Academy (INA)
UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination II Cut off:
|UPSC CDS exam Cut Off|
|Air Force Academy (AFA)||138 (46%) out of 300|
|Indian Military Academy (IMA)||105 (35%) out of 300|
|Indian Naval Academy (INA)||99 (33%) out of 300|
|Officers Training Academy (OTA) (Men)||84 (42%) out of 200|
|Officers Training Academy (OTA) (Women)||84 (42%) out of 200|
Find Out Here: Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs
Cases for Disqualifications:
- Applicants who were admitted to an earlier course at any of the related Academies will not be considered for admission to any of the Academies.
- Candidates who were withdrawn from the Indian Military Academy earlier for absence of officer-like qualities will not be allowed to the Indian Military Academy.
- Aspirants who were nominated as Special Entry Naval Cadets previously but were withdrawn from the National Defence Academy or from Naval Training Establishments earlier for lack of officer-like qualities will not be eligible to get into Indian Navy.
- Contenders who were withdrawn from Indian Military Academy, Officers’ Training Academy, NCC and Graduate course previously for lack of officer-like qualities will not be considered for grant of Short Service Commission in the Army.
- Candidates who were withdrawn from NCC and Graduates’ course for absence of officer-like qualities will not be admitted to the Indian Military Academy.
- Aspirants must undertake not to get married until they complete their full training; If the contender marries after the date of his/her application though successful at this of any following examinations will not be selected for training.
- Those who marry during training will be discharged and liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him/her by the government.
To Get Latest Recruitment Directly In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
- UPSC CDS 2 Exam Date: 18-11-2018
- UPSC CDS 2 Results Expected Date: Last Week Of November 2018
Candidates having doubts related to UPSC CDS 2 Result 2018 can ask their question in below provided comment box. For more detailed information regarding CDS 2 results hit on above provided official link.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC CDS Exam Pattern||CDS 1 Result|
|CDS Previous Year Papers||CDS Exam Syllabus|
|Best CDS Coaching Institute||CDS Eligibility Criteria|
|CDS Admit Card||CDS Exam Centres|