Finally, UPSC CMS 2018-19 Notification is available!! Contenders, keen to apply for UPSC CMS Notification for filling up 454 Posts in different departments can submit their online application forms Till 25th May 2018.
Submission of UPSC CMS Online Application Procedure comprises two stages Part I and Part II registration. After the completion of UPSC Part I Registration, you have to go Part II and then submit your online form on or before the above said date.
UPSC Schedule for Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018
As per the Latest UPSC CMS Exam Notification 2018, Combined Medical Services Examination is scheduled to be held on 22-07-2018. Qualified contenders in UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2018 will attend Personality Test and Interview.
In order to acquire complete information regarding Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services and downloading UPSC CMS 2018-19 Notification, you are suggested to check this page which is well designed by www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC CMS Vacancies 2018:
|UPSC Vacancies||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian|
Ordnance Factories Health Services
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||138|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||NIL|
|General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East|
Delhi Municipal Corporation,
North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South
Get Here All Updates of UPSC: UPSC Notification
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination
A candidate must be either:
- a Citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India. or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Required Qualification for UPSC CMS Notification:
- Fascinated candidates should have completed MBBS Degree in concerned discipline from a University recognized by MCI, India.
- A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply.
- A candidate who has yet to complete the compulsory rotating internship is educationally eligible for UPSC CMS Exam.
- Candidates must be physically and medically fit according to the physical/medical standards for the Combined Medical Services Examination 2018
Find Out Latest: Medical Jobs
Age Criteria Required For UPSC CMS Exam 2018:
- The upper age of the contenders for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018 should not be above 32 years as on 1st August, 2018.
- The candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1986.
Relaxation in Age for CMS Notification 2018:
The upper age limit is relaxable as follows.
- Upto a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe
- Upto a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
- Upto a maximum of five years if a candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st January, 1980 to the 31st day of December, 1989
- Upto a maximum of three years in the case of Defence Services personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.
UPSC CMS Application Fee 2018:
- Candidates can pay the application fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
- There will be no other offline option but to opt for online Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking Payment mode on the closing date i.e. till 6.00 P.M. of 25.05.2018.
- Female/SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
UPSC CMS Salary 2018:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale Per Month|
|Assistant Divisional MEDICAL Officer in the Railways||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-|
|Assistant Medical Officer in the Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service under the Ministry of Defence||Pay level 10 of the pay matrix plus NPA|
|Junior Scale posts in the Central Health Service||Rs.1,77,500/-+NPA as per govt. orders|
|General Duty Medical Officer in the New Delhi Municipal Council||Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/- + restricted Non-practicing allowance (NPA).|
|General Duty Medical Officer Gr.II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation||Rs. 56,100/- per month|
Method of Appointment for UPSC CMS 2018:
Selection of aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in:
- Computer Based Examination – (500 marks)
- Personality Test: (100 Marks)
Check Out: UPSC CMS Syllabus
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern:
|Paper -1||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Ability||30 questions||Maximum marks shall be 250|
|General Medicine||70 questions|
|Total Question in Paper-2||120|
|Paper -2||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Surgery||40 Questions||Maximum marks shall be 250|
|Gynecology & Obstetrics||40 Questions|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40 Questions|
|Total Question in Paper-1||120|
- Those candidates who will qualify the written examination will be given a chance to appear in the personal interview/personality test.
- The maximum weightage given to candidates to complete the interview round will be 100 marks.
- The decision of recruitment authorities of Union Public Service Commission will be regarded as final for recruiting eligible contenders.
- Afterwards those who will be considered as qualified for the personal interview round will be considered for the Document Verification Round.
Way to fill UPSC CMS Online Application Form:
- Candidates who want to fill UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Online Application Form they must go and logon the official website that is nic.in
- Follow “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” available on home page of official site.
- Select the “COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2018” link appeared on the new page.
- Now Appliers should read the instructions carefully before applying online for part-I and part –II registration.
- After the completion of Part I Registration including payment of fee, center selection, uploading of photo and sign, you need to go for Part II Registration.
- Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
- Fill the online application form with all details and attach all required documents.
- After completion of form, submit it successfully within given time period.
- Make a payment of fee and take the printout of online form for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
UPSC CMS 2018 Examination Centres:
UPSC CMS 2018 Dates:
|Date of Notification||02/05/2018|
|Date of Commencement of Examination||22/07/2018|
|Duration of Examination||One Day|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||25/05/2018 – 6:00pm|
Aspirants may get other details about UPSC CMS 2018-19 from Official Link. Candidates need to stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire latest updates about UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC CMS Admit Card||UPSC CMS Cut Off|
|UPSC CMS Answer Key||UPSC CMS Result|
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Study Material|