UPSC Combined Medical Services Result
Union Public Service Commission has declared UPSC Combined Medical Services Result. All those aspirants who participated in Computer Based Examination (Part – I) on 13th August 2017 followed by Personality Test (Part – II) held in October, 2017 to December, 2017 they can evaluate their UPSC Combined Medical Services Result 2018 through online mode. Keen candidates can also check UPSC Combined Medical Services Final Cut Off Marks by following all the essential steps tuned below.
Candidates who qualified in UPSC CMS Recruitment Exam and personality test they are appointed for Combined Medical Services posts. Entrants may also download their UPSC Final Exam Result by visiting the official site i.e. www.upsc.gov.in with the help of this page. For getting more details regarding UPSC Combined Medical Services Results, you need to go through the below section of this page which is prepared by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Results Date||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|26/12/2017||UPSC Combined Medical Services Final Cutoff||See Result|
Way To Download UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Results 2018:
Aspirants who will attend Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Exam they can download their UPSC CMS Final Exam Result by going behind all the steps as uttered below:
- Candidates first visit the official site of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “What’s New” section and hit on the “Final Result: Combined Medical Services Examination, 2017”.
- Now UPSC Result for CMS will be displayed in PDF Format on your computer screen within few seconds.
- Search your roll number in UPSC Combined Medical Services Merit List who are appointed for concerned position.
- Download UPSC CMS Result on your desktop or take print out of it for future use.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Result
Something To Know About UPSC:
The Union Public Service Commission is an organization which conducts different type of civil Exams regularly for the posts like Indian Administrative Services (IAS), Indian Police Service (IPS) and Indian Revenue Services (IRS) etc. The organization every year conducts the combined medical test (CMS) which is one of them which contain different steps and that is Preliminary Test, Main Test and Personality test/Interview.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam:
Union Public Service Commission has conducted Computer Based Examination (Paper I) on 13th August 2017 and Personality Test (Part – II) held in October, 2017 to December, 2017, for appointment to the services/posts are follows below:-
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council and General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation
- North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation posts.
A total of 637 candidates have been recommended for appointment as under:
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||270|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||36|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||15|
Get Here: UPSC Online Notification
UPSC CMS Final Cutoff List:
In accordance with Rules 13 (4) and (5) of the Combined Medical Services Examination, 2017, the Commission is maintaining a consolidated reserve List of candidates as under:
The number of vacancies reported by the Government to be filled is as under:
|396||270||36||15||717 (including 22 PH-I)|
Check Here: UPSC CMS Cut Off
You can also join us on Facebook and Google plus. If you have any query or suggestion about UPSC Combined Medical Services Result 2018 then you can give your views through comment box provided below and you may also bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl+D for instant result.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPSC CMS Admit Card||Combined Medical Services Books|
|UPSC CMS Previous Papers||UPSC CMS Answer Key|
|UPSC CMS Notification||UPSC CMS Syllabus|
|UPSC Result||UPSC Calendar|