UPSC Combined Medical Services Result
Hold you heartbeats!!! Union Public Service Commission has announced UPSC Combined Medical Services Result. Candidates who have participated in CMS Computer Based Test followed by Personality Test they can check their UPSC CMS Cut Off through this page. Participants can also download their UPSC CMS Final Result by online mode. There are total 894 candidates who have declared qualified in UPSC Combined Medical Services Result 2017 and has been recommended for appointment.
This Page Includes:
Live Status Of UPSC CMS Exam Result
Direct Link To Download Merit List
Easy Process To Check Cut Off Marks Online
Points To Know About Conducting Body
Category Wise Number Of Qualified Candidates
Final Appointment Process And Positions
Candidates can check their category wise cut off marks from here. Candidates can also check their result by searching their roll number and name in the UPSC CMS Merit List. Union Public Service Commission has declared the final result on the basis of Computer Based Examination (Part – I) held on12th June, 2016 followed by Personality Test (Part – II) held in August, 2016 to December, 2016. Candidates can check more details regarding the same through the below section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Process to download UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Result:
- Participants firstly need to visit to the official website of commission which www.upsc.gov.in
- On the home page, go to “What’s New” section and hit on ““Final Result: Combined Medical Services Examination, 2016” link.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Candidates need to press on pdf link give in front of “Combined Medical Services Examination, 2016”.
- Complete details of result will open on your screen in the form of pdf.
- Check your roll number in the merit list of qualified candidates.
- At last, save it and take a print out of it for future reference.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Result: Download Here
UPSC Combined Medical Services Result
Interesting Facts about Union Public Service Commission:
Union Public Service Commission was founded on 1 October 1926. This is the first national commission which is responsible for conducting various recruitment examinations to select the capable candidates in different government departments. Combined Medical Services Examination is one the exams that are conducted by this commission. This exam is conducted on national level for filling up various medical positions on officer level.
Get Here: UPSC Online Notification
List Of Category Wise Qualified Candidates:
There are total 894 candidates who finally recommended for appointment by the UPSC as follows:
|Category||Number of Candidates Recommended|
|General||426 candidates (including 14 PH-I)|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||328 candidates (including 05 PH-I)|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||98 candidates (including 02 PH-I)|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||42 candidates|
Check Also: UPSC Exam List
Posts of Appointment & Process:
Candidates who are recommended for appointment they have to go for the document verification round along with their original and photocopies of documents/ testimonials. After verification round candidates will be appointed to the services/posts in the:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service
- General duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council
Must Know Details About: UPSC Calendar
Candidates can download their UPSC Combined Medical Services Result by going through the direct link given in the above segment. Candidates are advised to stay in touch with this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get timely information about UPSC Combined Medical Services Result 2017
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC CMS e-Admit Card||UPSC CMS Notification|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Challan Form|