UPSC IFS Previous Year Question Papers
Aimed to Crack Indian Forest Service Examination?? Then, you can qualify in it by preparing through UPSC IFS Previous Year Question Papers. From this page candidates can get latest Sample Papers to prepare in a better way. Aspirants, who’re going to appear in UPSC IFS exam to get hired for the position of Indian Forest Service, they are advised to begin their preparation through IFS Last Year Papers with solutions to score well in examination. Candidates can download the UPSC IFS Previous Year Question Papers 2017 and Model Papers with Answers for free through online mode in PDF format from this page.
Union Public Service Commission conducts Indian Forest Service Exam every year to select the deserving candidates for the post of IFS Officers. Commission chooses only those candidates who are able to qualify all three stages of selection process; union government, judges the performance and then select the appropriate candidate. Contenders who want to crack this competitive exam can take the help of UPSC IFS Previous Year Question Papers. Some previous years important questions and answers are well framed below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You may go through these papers to familiarize with latest exam format and their level of difficulty.
UPSC IFS Previous Year Question Papers
|Indian Forest Service Question Papers 2016|
|Animal Husbandry||Press Here|
|Indian Forest Service Question Papers 2015|
|Indian Forest Service Question Papers 2014|
|General Knowledge||Press here|
|General Engish||Press here|
IFS Questions with Answers
Question 1. The thickness of a sharp crested weir is kept less than
- one-third of the height of water on the sill
- one-half of the height of water on the sill
- one-fourth of the height of water on the sill
- two-third of the height of water on the sill
Question 2. Common bath sponge is
Question 3. Digestion in sponge is
- both A and B
Question 4. Find the correctly spelt words
Question 5. Find the correctly spelt words
Read Out: Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams
Question 6. The Paithan (Jayakwadi) Hydro-electric project, completed with the help of Japan, is on the river
Question 7. The science concerned with vegetable culture is called as….
Question 8. Which of the following elements is almost non essential for plants?
Question 9. Agar-Agar is obtained from
Question 10. Kelps is obtained from
- Marine algee
- Aquatic algee
Know Here: How to Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying
Question 11. The reference fuels for knock rating of spark ignition engines would include
- iso-octane and alpha-methyl naphthalene
- normal octane and aniline
- iso-octane and normal hexane
- normal heptane and iso-octane
Question 12. The percentage of irrigated land in India is about
Question 13. The percentage increase in the area of a rectangle, if each of its sides is increased by 20% is
Question 14. An error 2% in excess is made while measuring the side of a square. The percentage of error in the calculated area of the square is:
Question 15. Nuclear sizes are expressed in a unit named
Get Here: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
Question 16. The absorption of ink by blotting paper involves
- viscosity of ink
- capillary action phenomenon
- diffusion of ink through the blotting
- siphon action
Question 17. In a four stroke cycle, the minimum temperature inside the engine cylinder occurs at the
- beginning of suction stroke
- end of suction stroke
- beginning of exhaust stroke
- end of exhaust stroke
Question 18. Which one of the following is not a local name of shifting cultivation?
Question 19. A pitot tube is used to measure
- difference in pressure
- velocity of flow
- none of these
Question 20. Where was the Imperial Forest Institute set up?
IFS Exam Pattern
Indian Forest Service Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Exam Type||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies Paper- I||objective type (MCQ Questions)||200||2 hours (for each)|
|General Studies Paper- II||200|
|Total Marks 400|
Indian Forest Service Main Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Name of Subject||Marks|
|Paper I||General English||300|
|Paper II||General Knowledge||300|
|Paper III||Optional Subject||200|
Get More Details on: IFS Exam Pattern
Preparation Tips to Crack UPSC IFS Exam:
- Candidates are required to start their preparation early as there is quite wide syllabus which takes time to cover.
- It is necessary to get clear with IFS exam pattern to make schedule accordingly. As you can divide the chapters into different categories inspired by the pattern.
- When you start with some subject make sure you are clear with all the concepts of that topic or subject, and then only you will be able to attempt questions. If you found difficulty answering the question you need to go through that topic again.
- Try to give logical and clear answers and do not attempt those questions about which you are not completely sure.
- Present your answers in a good way so that the examiner get impress with it, you can also give working notes as it can help you for the same.
- It is foremost important to pay attention on time, you need to learn how to mange time during the examination. so for this you can test yourself by solving question in particular time.
- Along with the coaching instates you need to pay focus on self study, you wont be able to clear with any topic if you don’t do self study.
- When you feel that you have completed all the syllabus you can revise it again practice from mock test and stay motivated.
Get Here Topic Wise: IFS Syllabus
We have provided here UPSC IFS Previous Year Question Papers 2017 for the convenience of the candidates. With the help of solved questions they can prepare well for Indian Forest Service Examination. if you want to get detailed information in this concern than you can switch to Official Link of UPSC.
Get all details from here: IFS Admit Card
If you like our page then stay connected with our web portal to grab latest information about Indian Forest Service notification. Candidates can also follow us on Facebook or goggle plus to get recent updates directly on their timeline. And to bookmark this page you need to press cntrl+d.
Get Here IFS Updates
|UPSC IFS Result||IFS Officer Salary Structure|
|Indian Forest Service Exam Books||UPSC Exam List|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Interview Questions and Answers|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||IFS Notification|