Union Public Service Commission is hiring candidates for Geologist, Professor and many other posts. As per the UPSC Recruitment “Advt No 07” there are total 120 vacant positions. Have a look below for more details on UPSC vacancy…
Online applications are invited form the eligible and interested candidates, the procedure of application have been started by the Commission. Interested candidates can fill the application form on or before the last date that is 03 May 2018.
UPSC Recruitment!! Apply Form Here!!
Aspirants can apply easily apply for the union public service commission recruitment by following the below guidelines. For convince of the candidates, we have also provided the direct link to apply for UPSC jobs.
We have stated all the necessary information related to UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019. In order to avail more information like eligibility norms, salary, Selection procedure etc Scroll down this page which is presented by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Manager (Marketing & Trade)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Physiology)||06|
|Assistant Professor (Plastic Surgery)||07|
|Assistant Professor (Fire/Civil Engineering)||01|
|Legal Adviser cum Standing Council||01|
|Head of the Department (IT)||01|
|Principal, Government polytechnic||01|
|Training & Placement Officer||01|
|Assistant Public Prosecutor||01|
Check Now: UPSC Notification Details
Essential Qualification for union public service commission jobs:
Aspirants applying for union public service commission vacancies must have relevant qualification as per the post he/she is going to apply. Candidates can check post wise qualification form the table provided below-
(Marketing & Trade)
|Post Graduate Degree in Marketing or|
Business Management or Business
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor||A recognized MBBS degree +|
Post Graduate degree in the concerned
specialty or Super-specialty.
(Fire / Civil Engineering)
First Class Master Degree in
|Assistant Geologist||Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied|
Geology or Geo-exploration or Mineral
Exploration or Engineering Geology or
Geo-chemistry or Marine Geology or Earth Science & Resource Management
|Degree in Textile Manufacture/ Textile|
Technology/ Textile Engineering of a
recognized University + Graduation in
Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or in Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology
|Legal Advisor-cum-Standing Counsel||Degree in Law of a recognized|
University or equivalent.
|Head of Department (Information|
|Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in|
Information Technology with first class
in Bachelor’s or Master’s level from a
|Principal||Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in|
appropriate branch of Engineering/
Technology or Bachelor’s or Master’s level and
Ph.D in Engineering
|Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/|
Technology in the relevant branch
with first class
|Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical|
Engineering/Technology with first class
from a recognized University
|Degree in Law from a recognized|
Age Limit And Salary For Union Public Service Commission Vacancy:
Candidates need satisfy his/her age before applying for UPSC Recruitments. Age of the candidates will vary from post to post. So, candidates can check the age limit as per their post from below!
Candidates who will select for the UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 will offered an attractive amount of salary plus he/she will also receive all the additional benefits provided by the commission for the specified job.
|Post Name||Upper Age Limit||Salary Offered|
|Manager (Marketing & Trade)||40 years|| |
|Specialist Grade III|
Assistant Professor (Physiology)
(Fire / Civil Engineering)
( PB-3) plus Rs. 6,000
|Assistant Geologist||30 years||Level-8 in the pay|
|Administrative Officer||PB-2 Rs. 9,300 – 34,800|
with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/-
|35 years||Pay Matrix at Level-10|
of (Rs.56, 100-1,77,500)
|Drugs Inspector||30 years||Rs.9, 300-34,800 with|
Grade Pay Rs.4800/-
|50 years||Rs. 37400-67000/- with|
Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/-
|Head of Department|
|40 years||Rs.37400-67000 ( PB-4)|
plus Rs. 9000
|Principal||50 years||Rs.37400-67000 ( PB-4)|
plus Rs. 10000
|Training and Placement|
|35 years||Rs.15600-39100 ( PB-3)|
plus Rs. 5400
|33 years||Rs. 9300-34800/- plus|
Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-
Relaxation in age will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the rules and the regulation of the Union Public Service Commission.
Also Check: UPSC Study Material
Application Fee for UPSC latest Vacancies:
- Candidates who are going to fill Union Public Service Commission application form need to pay an application fee of Rs. 25/-.
- The payment of application fee can be made either through SBI visa/master credit/debit card or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI.
- There will be no fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
- OBC candidates need to pay prescribed fee.
Selection Procedure For latest UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019:
Candidates will selected for the Union Public Service Commission jobs on the basis of the performance in the written exam followed by the personal interview. Candidates who will successfully clear the recruitment process successfully will get recruited for said posts.
How To Fill UPSC Application Form 2018:
- The aspirant can fill UPSC Online Application Forms by going through these points-
- Go to the official portal of the Union Public Service Commission i.e. upsconline.nic.in
- After reaching the home page you have to hit on “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS Online recruitment application for various posts (OR)” link.
- Now another page will open containing various link related to UPSC vacancies.
- You have to choose and hit on the appropriate link of UPSC Notification as per your choice.
- Now read the complete notification and check all the terms and conditions.
- Thereafter hit on the apply online link you will redirect to another page as shown below:
- Now fill the details and hit on “Submit’ tab.
- Fill the application form by providing all the complete details and upload all the essential documents (If required).
- Submit the UPSC application form and take a print out of the same for further use.
Important Dates of UPSC vacancy:
- Last Date Of application – 03-05-2018
- The Last Date for Printing Submitted Application form – 04.05.2018
Candidates can attain more information regarding UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 by going though Official Link.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||Latest PSC Notification|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Challan Form|
|Employment News- New Updates||UPSC Result|
|PSC Exam Books for Preparation||UPSC E Admit Card|