|Post Name||Last Date|
|ऑफिसर (19 Posts)||16.11.2017|
|Scientific Officer & Others (64 Posts)||02.11.2017|
Want To Uplift Career In Government Sector!!! UPSC Recruitment has released by Union Public Service Commission. For this purpose, applications are invited by the organization to fill up UPSC Job through online mode. Organization is going to hire for the 19 post of ऑफिसर Vacancy in different disciplines. All the Keen aspirants may apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017, and grab this remarkable opportunity in government sector.
Candidates who wish to enroll for UPSC Vacancy they must send their UPSC application form by online mode before the closing date that is 16.11.2017. Moreover, candidates can fetch other essential details regarding Union Public Service Commission Recruitment through this page. So, to avail info about UPSC Recruitment 2018 scroll this page that is well structured by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Name of The Post||No. of vacancies|
|Assistant Soil Conservation Officer||01|
|Scientific Officer (Chemical)||09|
|Scientific Officer (Non-Destructive)||04|
|Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General (Technical)||05|
For Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General Post-
Applier must hold Certificate of Competency as Master of a Foreign Going Ship as recognized by the Government of India.
For Rest Others-
Candidates must have possessed Master’s Degree in relevant stream from any recognized institute University with good academic records.
Get Here: More Post Graduate Jobs
Remuneration & Limitation On Age for UPSC Jobs:
- Relaxation in age will be given to OBC/ SC/ST Candidates according to the rules of the organization.
- Appointed candidates will get appropriate and impressive amount of pay scale per month from the Union Public Service Commission that is-
|Name of The Post||Pay of Scale||Age Limit|
Assistant Soil Conservation Officer
|Rs. 15,600-39,100( PB-3) + Rs.5400 (Grade Pay)||35 years|
|Scientific Officer (Chemical)||Rs.47,600-Rs.1,51,100) plus T.A. & H.R.A.||30 years|
|Scientific Officer (Non-Destructive)||Rs.47,600-Rs.1,51,100) plus T.A. & H.R.A.||30 years|
|Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General (Technical)|
Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.7600/-
- Appliers have to pay an application fee of Rs.25/- (for General candidates) in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card as an application fee
- Reserved aspirants SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community have not to pay any application fee.
Do You Know the Selection Criteria?
To select applying contenders for Union Public Service Commission Vacancy, the selection panel will conduct a Personal Interview/ Test. Aspirants who give flawless presentation in the interview will be selected for aforesaid posts.
Best Preparation Tips for Exam/ Interview:
How I Can Fill UPSC Online Application Form?
Contenders must follow the below procedure in sequential order to apply for Union Public Service Commission Jobs:
- In the very first and foremost step aspirants must log on the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- After visiting the website candidates must follow “Recruitment–>> Advertisements” option.
- Then on the new page job applicants must choose the “Advertisement No. 20 – 2017” link
- After hitting on this link the instruction page will be opened and you have to read it very carefully.
- Then aspirants must hit on “Apply Online”.
- After this candidates must fill Application Form with all the complete details and also upload relevant certificates/ documents.
- At last press on “submit” button and take a print out of it for future use.
Download PDF: UPSC Recruitment Notification
Closing Date For Submission Of Online Recruitment Application (ORA)
|Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application|
Aspirants who are willing to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017- 2018 they must go to Official Link. All the eager visitors are mentors to don’t disconnect the link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal and avail all the important details.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|UPSC Notification||Latest PSC Notification|
|UPSC Calendar||PSC Question Papers|
|Employment News- New Updates||UPSC Study Material|
|PSC Exam Books for Preparation||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
To fill up 64 vacant Posts of Scientific Officer (वैज्ञानिक ऑफिसर), Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor (प्रोफेसर) and others, Union Public Service Commission has published the notification as UPSC Recruitment. Applicants are requested to apply only online against UPSC Recruitment 2017 on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website that is www.upsconline.nic.in
Willing candidates are requested to submit the UPSC Online Application Form on or before the closing date that is 02-11-2017 against UPSC Vacancy. Entrants who wish to apply for more than one post must apply for UPSC Jobs separately for each post. Candidates can check the entire details related to UPSC Recruitment 2018 from the beneath segment of this page which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Posts Name||Union Public Service Commission Vacancy|
|Deputy Controller of Explosives||17|
|Scientific Officer (Electrical)||03|
|Junior Technical Officer||03|
|Specialist Grade III (Cardiology)||01|
|Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (ENT)||03|
|Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Preventive and Social Medicine)||10|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Psychiatry)||07|
|Deputy Director (Safety) (Electrical)||02|
|Deputy Director (Safety) (Mechanical)||01|
|Sub-Regional Employment Officer||08|
|Assistant Controller of Mines||08|
|Assistant Director (Physical Education)||01|
UPSC Eligibility Criteria:
For Assistant Director (Physical Education):
- Applicants should possess Master’s Degree in Physical Education with 55% marks OR Master’s Degree in Sports Science with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with a consistently good academic record.
- Contenders must have passed in the National Eligibility Test (NET) OR SLET/ SET for recruitment and appointment as University Assistant Director of Physical Education/ College Director of Physical Education and Sports for UPSC Advertisement.
For Other Posts: To apply against Union Public Service Commission Recruitment, candidates should have Possessed Degree / Master’s Degree / MBBS Degree / Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute according to UPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment, UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment and others.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Limitation on Age and Stipend:
|Posts Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Controller of Explosives||35 Years||Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-|
|Scientific Officer (Electrical)||30 Years||Rs. Rs.47,600-Rs.1,51,100/-|
|Junior Technical Officer||35 Years||Rs. 15600-39100 + Rs. 5400 GP|
|Specialist Grade III (Cardiology)||43 Years||Rs.15, 600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs.6,600/- + N.P.A|
|Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (ENT)||40 Years|
|Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Preventive and Social Medicine)|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Psychiatry)||43 Years|
|Deputy Director (Safety) (Electrical)||Rs.67,700-2,08,700/-|
|Deputy Director (Safety) (Mechanical)|
|Sub-Regional Employment Officer||30||Rs.9300- 34800 (PB-2) + Rs.4600/-(G.P.)|
|Assistant Controller of Mines||35 Years||Level 10 of Pay Matrix|
|Assistant Director (Physical Education)||Rs. 15600- 39100 + AGP of Rs. 6000|
Applicants need to submit the fee of Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of SBI by cash or through online mode using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No application fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
- Engagement is made only by Interview or by Recruitment Test followed by Interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of total marks of interview being 100.
- Applicants will be short-listed for Personal Interview on the basis of the detailed provided by applicants in their online applications
Get here Latest Asked: UPSC Interview Questions and Answers
Instructions to Fill Online Union Public Service Commission Application Form:
- Interested candidates are required to visit the official site of organization that is upsconline.nic.in.
- Hit “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS” available on home page.
- Follow “Advertisement No. / विज्ञापन संख्या : 19/2017” and hit “Apply Now” link as per the post.
- Candidates who have registered before 25-06-2016 are required to register afresh.
- Applicants can login with previous Registration Id and Password
- Now fill the online Application Form carefully with necessary educational details & upload the passport size photograph along with application.
- Now upload the scanned photo, signature documents on the provided space in application form.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Now, press the “Submit” button structured at bottom of page after filling the online application form
- Aspirants are advised to take print out of application form & fees for future use.
Press Here to Download PDF: UPSC Recruitment Notification
Important Dates to Remember:
02-11-2017 is the Last Date to Fill the Online Application Form
To acquire more details regarding UPSC Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to hit this Official Link. Applicants, if, you have desire to get more updates concerning UPSC Notification 2018 then you have to keep in touch with on our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.