|Name Of Posts||Last Date To Apply|
|Group-B & Professor/Officer Posts (72 posts)||29-6-2017|
|Sr. Scientific Officer Grade-II, Translation Officer and others (28 posts)||15-06-2017|
A job notification has been asserted by Union Public Service Commission titled as UPSC Recruitment!! Through this Notification UPSC has invited online recruitment applications (ORA) from skilled and dynamic candidates to fill the post of Associate Professor in Political Science, Army Cadet College Wing, Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Ministry of Defence and second for Stores Officer, Lady Hardinge Medical College & Smt. S. K. Hospital, New Delhi, Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Candidates who wish to grab jobs in government department should not miss this opportunity; they may fill the application form before the closing date that is 13-07-2017.
This page Includes:
|Vacancy Details||Essential Qualification|
|Age Criteria||Pay Scale|
|Selection Process||Way to Fill UPSC Online Application Form|
|Last Date To Apply Online||PDF Link|
The main motive for holding the recruitment process is to choose only serving candidates for the available posts, interested candidates who are meeting with the eligibility criteria must fill the application form before the closing date as stated above. Candidates who want to fetch all the essential information related to UPSC Careers may scroll down the page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC Vacancy Name:
|· Associate Professor in Political Science|
|· Stores Officer|
Educational Qualification for UPSC Jobs:
For the post of Associate Professor in Political Science:
Contender must attain Ph. D Degree in Political Science with good academic score along with five years of teaching experience or researcher in Political Science or equivalent to that of Assistant Professor under university/research institution.
Find Here More: Ph.D Jobs
For Stores Officer:
Aspirant must attain Master’s degree in Chemistry or Pharmacy/Biochemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Degree in Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology from recognized University with minimum 1 year of working experience in care, custody and handling stores Medical Store or somewhere else with similar work.
Get Here Latest: Post Graduate Jobs
|Vacancy Name||Age Limitation|
|Associate Professor in Political Science||Maximum 50 Years|
|Stores Officer||Maximum 30 Years|
- Candidates who will be selected for the post of Associate Professor in Political Science will enjoy stipend of Rs. 37,400-67000 + Academic Grade Pay Rs. 9000 + DA + HRA as admissible.
- And those contenders who will get recruited for the designation of Stores Officer they will receive remuneration between Rs.9,300-34,800/- (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600/- (Grade Pay)
- Candidates who want to apply for the above said recruitment will have to pay Rs. 25/- for the amount of application fee by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI.
- Candidates can also the amount of application fee through Net Banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- Female candidates and the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category need not to pay any amount for application fee.
Process of Hiring:
- First of all preliminary screening of applications will be done based on the eligibility.
- Then the shortlisted candidates will have to appear fo9r the written examination.
- After that the qualified candidates in written examination will be called to attend interview.
- Final selection of the aspirant will be made on the basis of performance in personal interview.
- Candidates must note that No TA/ DA will be given to the contenders for appearing in Interview.
Read Out Here:
How to fill UPSC ORA Online Application Form?
- The first step for the aspirant is to log on to the official web portal of the commission that is upsconline.nic.in.
- On the home page follow “Online Recruitment Application (Ora) For Various Recruitment Posts” and hit the link.
- A new page will open where you have to select “Advertisement No. 12/2017” and then hit “Apply Now” link for concerned post.
- You are required to go through the instructions carefully given in the notification.
- After that aspirants are required to fill UPSC application form with all the essential details and upload scanned photograph and signature.
- The next step for the aspirant is to complete the bank details for final submition of application and is required to visit again official website to get it submitted after completing bank formalities.
- Then candidates can submit it following same steps and hit “submit button”
- Lastly take the printout of application form for further referral.
Dates to Remember:
|Last Date To Apply Online||13-07-2017|
|Closing Date For Submitting Application||14-07-2017|
For more details about UPSC Recruitment 2017–2018, hit this Official Notifiation
A new notification regarding UPSC Recruitment has recently circulated by Union Public Service Commission. Applications are invited by the commission to enroll skilled contenders for 72 Group-B & Professor/Officer Posts. Eligible and desirable contenders for Union Public Service Commission Job Openings may submit their UPSC ORA application form on before the last date that is 29/06/2017. Candidates willing to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017 may check the requisite eligibility criteria as given below.
This page includes:
|Vacancy details||Documents requirement|
|Qualification requirement||Mode of assortment|
|Age restriction||How to apply|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test followed by personal interview. Team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com provides you the rest of details in concern to UPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 like qualification Details, how to apply, and others on this page which is prepared for your convenience. Aspirants who are interested for vacancy in government sector they must grab this chance by applying against this UPSC Professor/Officer Vacancy Notification on or before the closing date.
Name and number of post:
Division of vacancies according to languages:
|Post name: Senior Grade Indian Information Service Group ‘B’ (Gazetted)|
|Number of post: 72|
|Language||Number of vacancies|
- Applying candidate must possess 10th/ Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication Degree of a recognized University or Institute
- Candidates applying for UPSC Professor/Officer Posts should also have minimum 2 years working experience of journalistic, publicity or public relation work in Government Department/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Organization/News agency/ Newspaper.
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
- Age of the candidates applying for UPSC Jobs must be less than 30 years.
- Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the guidelines of the Government of India.
- Candidates belong to SC/ST category shall get 10 years relaxation in age.
- Upper age is relaxed by 05 years for Central Government employees.
- Age relaxation of 05 years to the person who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989.
Selected candidates shall be get Rs.9300-34800/- in PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- per month as salary offered by the organization.
- Candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs. 25/- though net banking or by using credit/debit cards or via any SBI branch.
- Candidates belong to SC/ST/PH category or female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Male candidates of OBC category will have to pay prescribed application fee.
Candidate must upload the following documents along with application form:
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate
- Degree/Diploma certificate
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications
- Caste certificate
- Physically Handicapped certificate
- Other relevant document
- Recent passport size photograph
- First of all screening of application forms will be done
- After that candidates who get shortlisted academic records mentioned in their application forms shall be called for Recruitment Test
- Now candidates who will be selected through Recruitment Test then will be called for Personal Interview/Personality Test.
- Final selection will be based on the presentation of a candidate in personal interview.
Steps to apply for Vacancy in UPSC:
- Firstly all the interested aspirants need to log on to the official web portal of UPSC that is upsconline.nic.in.
- This will navigate you to the home page where you have to hit “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) FOR Senior Grade of Indian Information Service Group ‘B’ (Gazetted), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting” link.
- Then you need to hit “Recruitment Advertisement No. 11/2017” link and notification will open in front of you
- Candidates are required to read the complete advertisement carefully which will be in PDF format.
- Those applicants who have already registered can use their login id to apply and the applicants who are new have to select “new registered” tab.
- This will navigate you to the new page where you have to fill online registration form carefully with all the asked details.
- Once you are done with entering the details, recheck it and then hit the submit button, after that contenders need to upload passport size photographs and signature and select send option
- Lastly candidates can save the application form and take a hard copy of it for future use.
UPSC Recruitment: Apply Online
Last date to fill Application Form: 29-06-2017
UPSC Group-B & Professor/Officer Vacancy: Official Notification
Candidates who want to obtain more information regarding UPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 they just go through this Official Link. Candidates also like our web portal on Face book, Google+, etc to get latest updates relating to UPSC Recruitment/result/admit card/syllabus etc.
A latest vacancy advertisement has been professed as UPSC Recruitment. With the release of this vacancy advertisement, applications via online mode are proposes to receive from passionate and ambitious contenders to fill 28 vacancies of Sr. Scientific Officer Grade-II, Translation Officer and others. Aspirants who are searching for Jobs in Union Public Service Commission can grasp this chance by applying against UPSC Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of the page
|UPSC Vacancy and Qualification Details||Age Limit and Salary Details|
|Mode to get recruited for UPSC Recruitment Advertisement||Way to fill application form for UPSC Government jobs|
|Last date to apply for UPSC Latest Recruitment||Official Link regarding Union Public Service Commission Vacancy|
For this, job entrants can apply by filling UPSC Application Form using online mode by approaching its web page as on or before the deadline that is 15-06-2017. Job fighters who are in search of other essential details in regard to Union Public Service Commission Recruitment are advised to go through below written page which is well equipped by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Posts Name||No. of Posts|
|Sr. Scientific Officer Grade-II (Electrical)||02|
|Associate Professor in English/ Army Cadet College Wing||01|
|Associate Professor in History||01|
|Master in Computer Science||01|
|Translation Officer (Russian/ English)||18|
|Assistant Registrar, Customs||05|
Required Qualification for Union Public Service Commission Jobs:
Aspirants to wish to snatch this government jobs must hold Degree of Graduate/Post- Graduate in relevant field according to the posts from recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records and relevant years of experience in related field (if necessary).
Restrictions on age:
Job appliers for UPSC Vacancy must meet age- criteria according to above said positions. The relaxation in age may also be provided to reserved category aspirants as per the rules and regulations of Institute who are going to apply for available positions.
Details of Remuneration:
Recruited candidate for UPSC Job Openings will get a minimum consolidated salary per month from the concerned authority. Other allowances will also be provided to appointed candidates as per their performance and experience.
Mode of Selection for UPSC Career:
The selection panel of Union Public Service Commission will be conducted written test/ Interview for the selection of appliers for upsconline.nic.in Recruitment. So, appliers need to give their excellent in written test as well as Interview for final selection for UPSC Job Vacancy.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment?
- Applicants are required to visit official website of Union Public Service Commission that is upsconline.nic.in to fill Union Public Service Commission Online Application Form.
- After visiting homepage, you have to choose “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) For Various Recruitment Posts” link.
- Then a new page will be opened having respective jobs link, you are required to hit on most appropriate link of UPSC Notification.
- Now a PDF file containing all instructions of Union PSC Recruitment will be displayed and you need to read all details carefully and match your eligibility criteria according to posts.
- After reading complete details hit the suitable link of “apply online” and fill up all mandatory details in UPSC Online Application Form in prescribed manner.
- Upload all the certificates/ documents, recent passport size photographs/ signature or whatever required.
- In the final step you have to submit it or takeout the printed copy of it for further use in future.
Last date to submit Union Public Service Commission Application Form: 15-06-2017
Find Out Here: More Government Jobs
To get complete details related to UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 go through this Official Link. You can also bookmark this web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by using CTRL + D for your comfortable.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC Notification||Latest PSC Notification|
|UPSC Calendar||Uttar Pradesh Jobs|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Study Material|