Name Of Posts
|Last Date To Apply|
|TA, SO & Assistant||23/05/3027 & 13/04/2017|
Recently, Vacancy Notification has been released by Union Public Service Commission as UPSC Recruitment. To fill up various Jobs in UPSC applications are invited by the organization through offline/online mode. Organization is going to hire for the post of Technical Assistant (TA), Scientific Officer (SO), Assistant, ORA, AE and various others. All the desirous aspirants must apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017 and grab this remarkable opportunity in government sector.
Get Highlights of This Page:
|Names Of Vacant UPSC Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria|
|Limitations On Age For UPSC Job||Salary Offered Per Month|
|Postal Address||Selection procedure|
|Method to Apply For UPSC Recruitment||Important Date Vacancy in UPSC|
Keen candidates who are interested to apply for latest jobs in government sector they must send their filled application form. For Technical Assistant (Accounts), application must be submit before 23-05-2017 and for other vacancies applications have to be submit before 13-04-2017. All the eager visitors can collect the complete details about Union Public Service Commission Jobs by scrolling the whole page which is well modified by our dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Technical Assistant (Accounts)
- Assistant Commissioner (2 posts)
- Scientific Officer (1 post)
- Stores Officer, Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO), Department of Defence Research and Development, Ministry of Defence (6 posts)
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Gastroenterology) (8 posts)
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Neonatology) (2 posts)
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Pharmacology) (10 posts)
- Assistant Director (2 posts)
- Labour Enforcement Officer (Central) (33 posts)
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Telugu) (1 post)
Qualification Require & Salary:
|Post Name||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Technical Assistant (Accounts)||Holding analogous posts on regular basis or equivalent in the parent cadre or department
Possessing three years’ experience in cash, accounts and budget works are eligible to apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment
|Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- (Level-6 in the revised Pay Matrix)|
|For Rest Others||
Candidates applying for the vacancy available must have possessed Graduation / Post Graduation / Degree / Diploma in respective discipline
|As per Norms|
Looking For More Jobs:
Age Limit for UPSC Jobs:
- Technical Assistant (Accounts): Maximum Age must not be more than 56 years of Age.
- For Rest Others: Candidates Age must not be less than 18 years of Age.
Selection of the candidates for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment will be done on the basis of written test and/or Interview.
How To Apply For UPSC Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of the organization that is www.upsc.gov.in
- On the home page, go to “recruitments” tab given on the top.
For Technical Assistant (Accounts):
- Follow “advertisements” tab and hit on the appropriate link
- After that, Read all the details carefully and download the application form
- Fill UPSC Application Form carefully
- Attach all the required documents/ certificates.
- At last send it to the postal address on or before to the closing date.
Sh. S. Padmanabha,
Under Secretary (Estt),
Room No. 08/AB,
Union Public Service Commission,
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road,
For other vacancies:
- Select the option “Online Recruitment Application (ORA)”
- Then hit on appropriate link.
- Read all the information carefully and the go to “apply online”
- Fill the UPSC Online Application Form carefully
- Then upload the required documents/ certificates and Hit on “submit” tab
- At last, Take a print out of it for further need.
Official Link: UPSC Recruitment
- For Technical Assistant (Accounts): Last date to Apply is 23-05-2017
- For Others: Last date to Apply is 13-04-2017
Aspirants who are willing to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017 they must go to Official Link. Keen visitors are suggested to maintain a constant link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal and gain all the details regarding Union Public Service Commission Vacancy.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Application Form|
|Latest PSC Notification||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Exam List|
|UPSC Challan Form||UPSC Result|
Those candidates who were applied for the 09 vacant post of Specialist Grade III, Assistant Professor (Nephrology) in the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. For this concern, Union Public Service Commission has shortlisted the names of the candidates for the further Interview Process which is going to be scheduled on 13-04-2017 at 09.00 A.M. Keen aspirant who were applied for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment for aforesaid position may check out the detailed information regarding the same through the below provide official notification.
Download PDF From Here ->> UPSC Recruitment Notification
Union Public Service Commission has notified a career advertisement about UPSC Recruitment. Online Recruitment Application (ORA) are invited against 15 jobs openings of Assistant Engineer (AE) and Junior Analyst (JA) posts. For UPSC Recruitment 2017, willing candidates need to submit prescribed application form on or before the date of closing that is 30/03/2017.
Job hunters, who are interested for UPSC Jobs, must go through the eligibility conditions that are given below before applying. You may read this page that is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get other information in concern to Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017.
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||UPSC Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer Grade-I,||10||Bachelor of Engineering or Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers (AMIE) or Engineering Degree in Mining or Mechanical or Drilling from a recognized University.|
|Junior Analyst (Technical)||5||Master’s Degree in Science or Mathematics or Statistics or Degree in Engineering or Technology of a recognized University or equivalent*.|
Get Here: Sarkari Naukri By Qualification
For post of Assistant Engineer, selected candidates will be paid Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,800/- and for post of Junior Analyst Rs.9, 300 – 34,800/- ( PB-2) + Rs. 4,600/- per month as salary.
<<Download PDF – UPSC Recruitment Notice>>
Age of applying candidates should not be more than 30 yrs. for Union Public Service Commission Vacancy. Age relaxation in upper limit will be given in case of Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs upto 5 years.
Candidates need to pay Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
Job hunters will be shortlisted for UPSC Job on the basis of eligibility mentioned in application form. Selected candidates will be called for Interview on scheduled date, which will be intimated latter.
How to Apply for Union Public Service Commission Jobs?
- Go through the official portal of Union Public Service Commission that is upsconline.nic.in.
- Select link ‘Online Recruitment Application (ORA) For Various Recruitment Posts’.
- If you are a new user, select link ‘New Registration’ and Registration Form.
- Press tab ‘Save & Continue’ and after that login to your account.
- Fill online application form properly with required information.
- You need to upload your passport size photo and signature etc as per the requirement.
- Finally submit filled application form and take print out of it for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Closing Date For Submission Of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) – 30/03/2017
- Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Application – 31/03/2017
Note: Checkout the official notice that is given above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get more details concerning UPSC Recruitment 2017.