Union Public Service Commission has circulated a jobs advertisement as UPSC Recruitment. UPSC Online Recruitment Application is invited eligible applicants in order to recruit candidates for Technical Officer, Scientist Jobs and many more. Interested Applicants, who are looking jobs in govt. sector, can apply UPSC Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
Essential content for you:
Process of selection
|Simple steps for apply|
Important dates and address
Aspirants, who find themselves eligible for upsconline.nic.in recruitment, can grab this opportunity by submitting the application form on or before the closing date that is 02/02/2017 after that, the online submission link is closed. The Union Public Service Commission is going to hire candidates for different posts such as Superintending Anthropologist, Cab driver; Deputy Director Etc. so what are waiting for, grab UPSC jobs and be the part of the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment. Aspirants who want to collect all the details of Union Public Service Commission Jobs, they can keep reading this page which is well furnished by the members of the www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Superintending Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division)||02|
|Superintending Anthropologist (Physical Anthropology Division)||01|
|Scientist B (Ballistics)||01|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Neutron Activation Analysis)||01|
|Scientist B (Toxicology)||01|
|Deputy Director (Industrial Hygiene)||01|
- Aspirants who are applying for UPSC Notification must hold a degree of bachelor’s, masters and Doctorate in relevant field with good academic records from any recognized University or Institutions.
- Candidate’s who have a relevant experience required field will be preferable.
|Name of the Positions||Age Limit|
|Technical Officer||35 years|
|Superintending Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division)||40 years|
|Superintending Anthropologist (Physical Anthropology Division)|
|Scientist B (Ballistics)||35 years|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Neutron Activation Analysis)|
|Scientist B (Toxicology)|
|Deputy Director (Industrial Hygiene)||45 years|
|Cab driver||27 years|
In the Union Public Service Commission Jobs, Contenders who will be shortlisted will receive the inclusive amount of salary of PB – 3 Rs. 15,600-39,100/- plus GP Rs. 5,400/6,600 and those who are selected for UPSC staff car driver recruitment, will get a attractive salary from the organization.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for UPSC vacancy after the screening of application form and after that selected candidates will be called for interview.
- Final Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the performance in Recruitment in UPSC, conduct by the recruitment panel of organization.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the test/interview.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
- Applying aspirants need to a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
- OBC male candidates are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Application fees can be submitted in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking
- Facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment?
- Candidates need to log on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Move your cursor towards Recruitment’ tab and hit “Online Recruitment Application (ORA)” option which is available on the menu bar.
- Advertisements regarding the vacancies will be open in the screen.
- Choose and open the desired position in which to want to apply for.
- After that, read the advertisement carefully.
- Now strike on the “Apply Now” button and open it.
- Fill the required details in the application form in a correct manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Recheck the application form.
- At last submit the application form and take a print out for future usage.
Read Also: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last date of submission of Application form: 02/02/2017
To fetch remaining details about UPSC Recruitment 2017, you can check Official Link stated above and for upcoming information, you are need to stay tuned with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.