To fill up 64 vacant Posts of Scientific Officer (वैज्ञानिक ऑफिसर), Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor (प्रोफेसर) and others, Union Public Service Commission has published the notification as UPSC Recruitment. Applicants are requested to apply only online against UPSC Recruitment 2017 on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website that is www.upsconline.nic.in
Willing candidates are requested to submit the UPSC Online Application Form on or before the closing date that is 02-11-2017 against UPSC Vacancy. Entrants who wish to apply for more than one post must apply for UPSC Jobs separately for each post. Candidates can check the entire details related to UPSC Recruitment 2018 from the beneath segment of this page which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Posts Name||Union Public Service Commission Vacancy|
|Deputy Controller of Explosives||17|
|Scientific Officer (Electrical)||03|
|Junior Technical Officer||03|
|Specialist Grade III (Cardiology)||01|
|Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (ENT)||03|
|Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Preventive and Social Medicine)||10|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Psychiatry)||07|
|Deputy Director (Safety) (Electrical)||02|
|Deputy Director (Safety) (Mechanical)||01|
|Sub-Regional Employment Officer||08|
|Assistant Controller of Mines||08|
|Assistant Director (Physical Education)||01|
UPSC Eligibility Criteria:
For Assistant Director (Physical Education):
- Applicants should possess Master’s Degree in Physical Education with 55% marks OR Master’s Degree in Sports Science with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with a consistently good academic record.
- Contenders must have passed in the National Eligibility Test (NET) OR SLET/ SET for recruitment and appointment as University Assistant Director of Physical Education/ College Director of Physical Education and Sports for UPSC Advertisement.
For Other Posts: To apply against Union Public Service Commission Recruitment, candidates should have Possessed Degree / Master’s Degree / MBBS Degree / Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute according to UPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment, UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment and others.
Find Out More: Post Graduate Jobs
Limitation on Age and Stipend:
|Posts Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Controller of Explosives||35 Years||Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-|
|Scientific Officer (Electrical)||30 Years||Rs. Rs.47,600-Rs.1,51,100/-|
|Junior Technical Officer||35 Years||Rs. 15600-39100 + Rs. 5400 GP|
|Specialist Grade III (Cardiology)||43 Years||Rs.15, 600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs.6,600/- + N.P.A|
|Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (ENT)||40 Years|
|Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Preventive and Social Medicine)|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Psychiatry)||43 Years|
|Deputy Director (Safety) (Electrical)||Rs.67,700-2,08,700/-|
|Deputy Director (Safety) (Mechanical)|
|Sub-Regional Employment Officer||30||Rs.9300- 34800 (PB-2) + Rs.4600/-(G.P.)|
|Assistant Controller of Mines||35 Years||Level 10 of Pay Matrix|
|Assistant Director (Physical Education)||Rs. 15600- 39100 + AGP of Rs. 6000|
Applicants need to submit the fee of Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of SBI by cash or through online mode using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No application fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
- Engagement is made only by Interview or by Recruitment Test followed by Interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of total marks of interview being 100.
- Applicants will be short-listed for Personal Interview on the basis of the detailed provided by applicants in their online applications
Get here Latest Asked: UPSC Interview Questions and Answers
Instructions to Fill Online Union Public Service Commission Application Form:
- Interested candidates are required to visit the official site of organization that is upsconline.nic.in.
- Hit “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS” available on home page.
- Follow “Advertisement No. / विज्ञापन संख्या : 19/2017” and hit “Apply Now” link as per the post.
- Candidates who have registered before 25-06-2016 are required to register afresh.
- Applicants can login with previous Registration Id and Password
- Now fill the online Application Form carefully with necessary educational details & upload the passport size photograph along with application.
- Now upload the scanned photo, signature documents on the provided space in application form.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Now, press the “Submit” button structured at bottom of page after filling the online application form
- Aspirants are advised to take print out of application form & fees for future use.
Press Here to Download PDF: UPSC Recruitment Notification
Important Dates to Remember:
02-11-2017 is the Last Date to Fill the Online Application Form
To acquire more details regarding UPSC Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to hit this Official Link. Applicants, if, you have desire to get more updates concerning UPSC Notification 2018 then you have to keep in touch with on our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|UPSC Notification||Latest PSC Notification|
|UPSC Calendar||PSC Question Papers|
|Employment News- New Updates||UPSC Study Material|
|PSC Exam Books for Preparation|