Latest UPSC Recruitment has been publicized with the purpose of recruitment of eligible and enthusiastic candidates to fill vacant jobs in different department. In this concern, online recruitment applications (ORA) are invited through online for Deputy Director and Head of Department posts. Applicants, who want to apply for UPSC advertisement, must need to submit application form via online on or before the last date reach that is 1-06-2017. Applicant can also follow below given steps to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of this page
UPSC Eligibility Criteria
UPSC Age limitation
UPSC pay scale
How to apply for UPSC Director /HOD notification
Union Public Service Commission recruitment has been notified to recruit the applicants for the said posts. Thus, commission has decided to organize recruitment procedure in two different stages. Applicants, who want to secure the future in government sector, must grab UPSC job vacancy. For additional facts about UPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 must read out this entire page thoroughly which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Deputy Director (Staff Training / Productivity): 01
- Head of Department (Computer Engineering): 01
- Deputy Director (Staff Training / Productivity): Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical or Production or Industrial Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent
- Head of Department (Computer Engineering): Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or Technology from a recognized university
Candidates must also have relevant working experience in their related field is eligible for UPSC jobs.
Get Here Latest:
Appliers of Union public service commission Notification are here by informed that their age should not be more than 40 years. However, upper age may be relaxed for some candidates as per the norms of the organization.
Those contenders who will be selected for the concerned posts will be given Rs 67, 700-2, 08, 700 for Deputy Director Jobs and Rs. 109760/-p.m. approximately for HOD jobs.
UPSC Selection Process:
To fill up UPSC job opening with eligible and capable candidates, recruitment committee of Union public service commission is going to conduct the written test or personal interview.
Keys to apply for Union public service commission Recruitment:
- First and the foremost step of contenders who want to apply for specified UPSC job vacancy need to visit the official site of the organization i.e. upsconline.nic.in.
- Once you visit to the homepage, you have to choose “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) For Various Recruitment Posts” link.
- Now new page will be opened having respective jobs link, hit on most appropriate link of UPSC Recruitment 2017.
- Then, PDF file containing all instructions of Union PSC recruitment will be displayed and you need to read all details carefully.
- After that, hit the apt link of “apply online” and fill up all mandatory details in UPSC online Application form in prescribed manner.
- Now upload all mandatory particulars, recent passport size photographs/ signature or whatever required.
- Finally, submit or takeout the printed copy of it for future use.
Last date to submit UPSC Application form: 1-06-2017
|Post Name||Apply Link|
|Deputy Director (Staff Training/Productivity)||Apply Now|
|Head of Department (Computer Engineering)||Apply Now|
Candidates hope you will get all info concerning UPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 but still to grab other details must press Official Link. Candidates can book mark this page by using ctrl+d or visit regularly to our site to stay updated.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC Notification||Latest PSC Notification|
|UPSC Calendar||Uttar Pradesh Jobs|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Study Material|