Name Of Posts
|Last Date To Apply|
|Regional Director & Other||02/03/2017|
|Store Officer (Civilian)||16/02/2017|
Union Public Service Commission is invited candidates for filling up 83 jobs of Regional Director, Skipper, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor and Medical in regard of UPSC Recruitment. After checking this page section eligible candidates can apply by filling online recruitment Application (ORA) against the advertisement of UPSC Recruitment 2017.
Get These Details On This Page:
|Details of UPSC Vacancy Notification||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Age Limit||Salary Structure for UPSC Jobs|
|Remembering Date||Step of filling form|
Selection Procedure for UPSC Recruitment Notification
Candidates who want to make their Career In Government Sector are advised to snatch this opportunity. Interested candidates can submit their application forms on or before the last date that is 02-03-2017 for grabbing 83 vacancies in various disciplines. For rest details candidates can scroll down this page which is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|UPSC Vacancies||No. of Vacancies|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Clinical Haematology)||11|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Pathology)||08|
Applying candidates for UPSC Job Vacancy must hold degree in M.Sc. in relevant discipline from a recognized university or Institute or Ph.D. in any of the subject specified in the essential qualifications above from a recognized University or Institute must be preferred.
Go For More Post Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Aspirants must have ten years experience in the field of research and development of bio-fertilizer and other aspects of organic farming with experience in quality control of bio fertilizers and organic fertilizers including two years administrative experience.
- Candidates who want to apply for UPSC Current Vacancy should not exceeding 50 years as on normal closing date as per requisites by the organization.
- Age relaxation will be admissible according to the rules of organization or government.
Interested contenders in UPSC Current Vacancies should have certificate of competency as second hand of fishing vessel issued by the Mercantile Marine Department of Government of India with three years sea experience on board mechanized vessel.
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
- Aspirants who are going for grabbing Union Public Service commission Vacancies should not be more than 30 years as on normal closing date.
- Relaxation in age for SC/ ST and other reserved categories will be decided by the organization or Government norms.
Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor
Willing contenders in Union Public Service commission Jobs must hold degree of MBBS or Post graduate in relevant discipline from any recognized university or institution.
Grab More Medical Jobs: Press Here
- Job seekers who want to grab Union Public Service commission Vacancy they must be 40 years requisites by the Union Public Service commission.
- The upper age limit will be relaxable as per the decision of selection panel of institutions or government.
- Applying candidates against Union Public Service commission Recruitment Notification need to have Medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956
- Aspirants should have Completed Compulsory rotating internship according to the management panel decision.
Check Out: Latest PSC Notification
The maximum age of the candidates should not be above 30 years and age relaxation will be admissible according to the rules of Government.
UPPSC Salary Structure:
|UPSC Vacancy||Pay Band||Grade Pay|
|Regional Director||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- ( PB-3)||Rs. 7,600/-|
|Skipper||Rs. 9300-34800/-||Rs. 4600/-(Pre-revised)|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Clinical Haematology)||PB-3 i.e. Rs.15, 600-39,100/-||Rs.6600/-|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Pathology)|
|Medical Officer||Level-9, Rs 56,100-1,67800/- (Revised) /Rs 15,600-39,100/-||Rs. 5400/-|
Hiring Procedure for UPSC Current Openings:
- Candidates, who want to apply for Union Public Service commission Recruitment they have to send their UPSC Application Form firstly.
- After that organization will screen the forms and shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test/ Interview.
- Well performers will be appointed by the organization according to the decision of management panel.
Let’s have a look>>>How to Prepare For Written Exam
Want to know about??? Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
Way to fill Union Public Service commission Application Form:
- Willing candidates in UPSC Recruitment need to visit to the official website of the organization i.e. upsconline.nic.in
- After that hit on “Online Recruitment Application (Ora) Various recruitment for posts Online recruitment applications for various positions (Okar.a.)” link.
- Now candidates have to choose the particular link of their willing job.
- Then read the complete advertisement in appropriate way.
- After that candidates need to hit on “Apply Now” tab which is located at last of advertisement.
- Now candidates need to fill required details as given under dialogue box.
- After that candidates must hit on “submit” tab and take a print out of the form for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last Date of Online Recruitment Application: 02-03-2017
Check Here >>>>> UPSC Recruitment Notification
Note: To collect more details about UPSC Recruitment candidates can check above mentioned official advertisement. You can subscribe our free email service or follow us (www.recruitmentinbox.com) on Facebook and Google Plus for latest updates.
You Might Be Interested In These Recruitment
OJAS Recruitment 2017 – ojas.gujarat.gov.in 73 Jobs Notification Apply
Ministry Of Finance Recruitment 2017 – (643 AAO Vacancy) Jobs Notification
Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2017 – kolkataporttrust.gov.in KoPT Careers
LVB Bank Recruitment 2017 – Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers Apply @lvbank.com
Latest job advertisement has been liberated by Union Public Service commission as UPSC Recruitment. To fill Store Officer (Civilian) jobs, applications are welcomed through online mode. Job appliers who are interested to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017 must follow Online Recruitment Application (ORA) process. This is a great opportunity to get recruit for vacancies in government sector so avail it.
Career oriented aspirants who want to enhance their career in government sector may submit their filled application form through online mode before the last date that is 16/02/2017. You need to scroll down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com as represented by the motivated team members and gain significant details about UPSC Notification.
Store Officer (Civilian)
Vital Educational Requirement For UPSC Vacancies:
To get recruited for Store Officer Job appliers must have……..
- Degree in Science from a recognized University/institution.
- 3 years experience in Managing Stores with experience in functions such as inventory control and management stock, maintenance / stock taking, receipt and issues, setting bills payments, etc.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Age Brackets as on 16/02/2017:
Contenders who are going to apply, their age must not be more than 30 years as on 16/02/2017. Not exceeding 33 years for Other Backward classes candidates in respect of vacancy reserved for them and five years relaxation are given to Central/U.T. Government Servant.
Get Details of UPSC Salary:
Aspirants who will be recruited for UPSC Vacancy will get the right to receive Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4600 Level-7 Rs. 44,900-1, 42,400, Group-B post (7th CPC) from the management authority of Union Public Service commission.
UPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 : Download Official Notification
What will be the Method of Selection?
On the basis of written test/Interview, candidates will be appointed for Union Public Service commission Recruitment. Job applicants who give best presentation will be finally appointed by the selection committee of an organization.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
How I Can Fill UPSC Online Application Form?
Candidates who fulfilled all the eligibility conditions must follow all the steps as given below to submit an online application:
- Visitors must login the official website of the Union Public Service commission that is www.upsconline.nic.in
- After visiting the official website applicants must hit on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) various recruitment for posts online recruitment applications for various positions” link given in the middle of the home page.
- Then, hit on “Store Officer (Civilian)” post available on the page and read the instructions very carefully as appeared in PDF format.
- Now fill an online application form by hitting on “Apply Online” link.
- After this upload scanned documents, photographs and signature along with the application form.
- At last candidates must hit on “Submit” button for submission of filled application form.
Essential Date To Be Noted:
Closing Date to submit UPSC Application Form: 16/02/2017
Candidates are suggested to be in contact with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and read the Official Notification to collect all the important information about UPSC Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC ORA Recruitment||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Exam List|
|UPSC Challan Form||UPSC Result|