UPSC SO/Steno Admit Card
All the participants of UPSC Combined Limited Departmental Competitive Examination are informed that they can get their UPSC SO/Steno Admit Card through this page!! Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct this recruitment examination on 16/12/2017 to fill the vacant posts of S.O. (Section Officer)/Steno (GD-B/GD-I. Applicants who have successfully filled the application form, they may download their UPSC SO/Steno Hall Ticket via online mode. Candidates can attain all the essential information related to UPSC SO/Steno Admit Card 2017-2018 by going through the entire post.
This Page Includes:
Way to download LDCE admit card
Organization is conducting this examination with the aim to recruit only eligible candidates who are able to fulfill the requirements of the job. Candidates who will be participating in this exam, they must be keen to get their hall ticket. Aspirants can also download their admit card by following the simple steps which are stated below for the ease of contenders. Our dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has well modified all the essential information, so candidates may scroll down the page top fetch detailed information about UPSC SO/Steno Admit Card 2017-2018.
UPSC SO/Steno Admit Card
How to Download UPSC SO/Steno Admit Card 2017?
Candidates are required to follow the simple instructions step by step to get UPSC Section Officers and Stenographers, so carefully check the following steps:
- First of all candidates are required to visit the official website of the Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- This will navigate you to the home page where you are required to follow “what’s new” section and under it you need to hit “e-Admit Card – Combined SOs’/Stenos’ Gr-‘B’/Gr-‘I’ LDC Examination, 2017” link.
- Then a new page will open then there you need to select on “For Downloading e-Admit Card” link.
- Again the candidates are required to hit on the appropriate link to download UPSC SO/Steno exam hall ticket.
- Then you will see the instructions notification, read it carefully and the press “yes” tab.
- Again a new page will open where you are required to enter the necessary details like registration number, date of birth etc.
- When you are done with entering the details you need to recheck it again and then hit the submit button.
- And within few minutes you will see the display of your UPSC SO/Steno Admit Card on the computer screen.
- At last take download it and take a hard copy of UPSC Section Officers and Stenographers hall ticket to carry it during the examination.
Read This: How to Download Admit Card
UPSC SO/Steno Exam 2017-2018
Union Public Service Commission is responsible for conducting Combined Section Officers/Stenographers’ (Grade-‘B’/Grade-I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination every year. The main objective of the organization is to select the contenders for the post of Officers and Stenographer in various departments of the Indian Government. Through this examination, the commission checks the ability of the candidates to perform different tasks in job. Candidates can go through the below given exam pattern to prepare well for the Exam:
|Subject||Type of Paper||Max. Marks||Duration|
|General Studies & General Knowledge of Constitution of India and Machinery of Government, Practice and Procedures in Parliament and Knowledge of RTI Act, 2005.||Objective||150||2 Hours|
|Procedure and Practice in the Govt. of India Secretariat and attached offices and General Financial and Service Rules duly taking into account the requirement of relevant categories of services.||Objective||150||2 Hours|
|Noting and Drafting, Precise writing||Subjective||200||3 Hours|
|Evaluation of record of Service||100|
Get More Details on: UPSC Exam Pattern
Do You Know?
Union Public Service Commission conducts numerous of exams with the objective to hire only suitable candidates for various departments of government as per the requirements. And so there are different exam that conducted by the UPSC for the recruitment of candidates for different posts in government departments. The commission releases the vacancies for the following departments and more:
- India Administrative Services
- Indian Engineering Services
- Combined Defense Services
- Civil Services Examination
- Indian Forest Service
- National Defense Academy/Naval Academy
- Indian Economic Service
- Indian Statistical Service
- Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination
- Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant)
Get here topic wise: UPSC Syllabus
What after Exam?
All the contenders who will successfully declare qualify in UPSC SO/Steno Examination will be shortlisted to appear for the next recruitment level that is Interview. The candidates are required to appear for Interview on scheduled time and date, and the final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of individual performance.
Dates To Remember:
|UPSC SO/Steno Admit card will be published on||Before 15 days of exam|
|SO/Steno Exam date||16/12/2017|
Candidates who want to acquire more information about UPSC SO/Steno Admit Card 2017–2018 they can directly hit Official Link. And aspirants are suggested to stay tuned with our website that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to check the regular updates about the hall ticket hall ticket as we keep on updating our page as per the notifcation.
If you found this page useful for you then you can also bookmark our web portal by pressing ctrl+d or you may follow us on facebook, Google plus or twitter for direct updates on your timeline.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Coaching Institutes|
|UPSC E Admit Card||UPSC Exam List|
|UPSC SO/Steno Exam Notification||UPSC Interview Questions and Answers|