UPSEE Application Form
UPSEE 2018 Exam Dates have been released! Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh will invite UPSEE Application Form for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination. This entrance test is conducted for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in all the technical institutions/colleges affiliated to AKTU. Grab all details about UPSEE Application Form 2018 including UG/PG Exam Notification, last date to apply, applying process etc.
Applicants may apply for admission in Engineering & Professional Courses and PG Courses from 29.04.2018 and 05.05.2018 & 06.05.2018 respectively. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh is responsible for organizing Entrance exam. Admission to various UG & PG courses is provided on the basis of merit obtained in test. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are listing all details about UPSEE Application Form 2018 on this page.
UPSEE Application Form
UPSEE Courses Offered:
Programs Name/ Year Wise
|Admission In First Year|
|Admission In Second Year (Lateral Entry)|
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria 2018:
|B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.Arch/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA||Pass Intermediate examination or equivalent with at least 45% marks for general & OBC category candidates and 40% for SC/ST category|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Engineering Diploma Holder OR Degree of B.Sc Graduates|
|B.Pharm(Lateral Entry)||Pharmacy Diploma Holders|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||Degree of BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) with at least50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category.|
|MBA/MCA||Degree of Bachelor or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category.|
|MAM||Passed Intermediate examination of U.P Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent with at least 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category.|
Applicants applying for UPSEE Entrance exam are required to pay application fee as listed here. Make payment of fee via online mode using Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking.
|Male/Transgender Candidates of General/OBC Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|Female/SC/ST/PwD Category||Rs. 500/-|
UPSEE Exam Pattern 2018:
- Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination 2018 will be organized for 12 papers.
- Except Drawing Aptitude Test (Part B of paper 4), UPSEE exam carries Multiple Choice Questions.
- Question paper is set in both Hindi & English languages.
- 4 marks will be allotted for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking in paper.
- Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 will be OMR based Test only.
- Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10, Paper 11 and Paper 12 will be Computer Based Test (CBT).
|4||Aptitude Test for Architecture||2hours 30min||500|
|Part-A: Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity||25|
|Part–B: Drawing Aptitude||125|
|5||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA)||75||1hour 30min||300|
|6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75||1hour 30min||300|
|7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||75||1hour 30min||300|
|8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75||1hour 30min||300|
|9||Aptitude Test for MBA||100||2hours||400|
|10||Aptitude Test for MCA||100||2hours||400|
|11||Aptitude Test for MAM||100||2hours||400|
|12||Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100||2hours||400|
Check Out Complete: UPSEE Syllabus
Physically Handicapped / Disabled:
Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 are OMR based Tests and will be conducted in various cities as listed here.
|Cities in State of U.P|
|Cities in Other States|
Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10, and Paper 11 are Computer based Tests and will be organized at listed cities:
Know Here: How To Survive First Year Of College
Procedure to fill UPSEE Application Form 2018:
In order to fill UPSEE 2018 Application Form, follow steps as listed here.
- Visit official portal of organization that is upsee.nic.in
- Go under “News & Events” section accessible at right side.
- Choose link regarding UPSEE Notification 2018.
- Applicants may read all details as listed in notice, those who find suitable may download UPSEE Registration Form 2018.
- Login with user Id & Password.
- After filling UPSEE Online Registration Form, download UPSEE Application Form.
- Fetch required details in UPSEE Online Form as per requirements.
- Upload the scanned digital images of photograph, signature and thumb impression (if required).
- Make payment of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination Fees.
- Take a preview of online form & submit your Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination Application Form.
- At last step, carry print copy of it for further need.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Initial date to apply for Engineering & Professional Courses: 29.04.2018
- Initial date to apply for PG Courses: 05.05.2018 & 06.05.2018
All information about UPSEE Application Form 2018 is well listed here. Check its Official Link to avail more details concerning it. On release of notification by officials, we will update you. Stay connected with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for it.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSEE Application Form||UPSEE Counselling|
|UPSEE Results||UPSEE Admit Card|
|UPSEE Answer Key||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|